Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? (828 Views)

How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by fynejess: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2012
Let's take a trip back to the yester-years. Many fads have surfaced pushing the old ones to the back seat.

On this Thursday being the day that heralds us into the weekend, it would be nice to remember some of those movies, musicals, trends and the likes that we rocked or listened to or watched back in the days. Let us get thrown back some decades past...

Let me start by remembering 'Living in Bondage'.

Click on the link to go down this lane with me... [http://jess2-chinwe..com/2012/09/throwback-thursday-looking-at-living-in.html]
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by Rocktation(f): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2012
I remember The Sound of Music. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by shewanna: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2012
I remember Willie Wonka and Malomo(yoruba)
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by Freiburger(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2012
Faces was cool.
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
On the local scene I remember Glamour Girls.

On the foreign scene I remember The Godfather.
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by jude33084(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
fynejess: Let's take a trip back to the yester-years. Many fads have surfaced pushing the old ones to the back seat.

On this Thursday being the day that heralds us into the weekend, it would be nice to remember some of those movies, musicals, trends and the likes that we rocked or listened to or watched back in the days. Let us get thrown back some decades past...

Let me start by remembering 'Living in Bondage'.

Click on the link to go down this lane with me... [http://jess2-chinwe..com/2012/09/throwback-thursday-looking-at-living-in.html]

Guy did U̶̲̅ grow up in town? undecided angry

Buahahahaha! cheesy
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by sholay2011(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
On the local scene: True confession and Diamond ring

International scene: Titanic, Silence of the lambs.
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
i remember night at the museum
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
Today na Wednesday so I'll answer this question tomorrow tongue
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2012
Nollywood- After school hour & before d sunrise. Hollywood- home alone & problem child bollywood- Sunita & Mard
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by Rocktation(f): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2012
honeypie311: bollywood- Sunita & Mard

Awwww. Now I remember Satape sata, Burning Train and Dus Numbri, all at once.
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by joecook1985(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
I remember Titanic smiley I cried when watched first time...
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2012
I remember At First Sight starring Val Kilmer & Mira Sorvino; The Saint with Val Kilmer & Elizabeth Shue; Entrapment starring Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones.

As per Naija movie, I remember King of my Country. Saw it on AIT on one of those Public Holidays and it was awesome.
Re: Which Old Movie(s) Do You Remember This Day? by tpia5: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2012
I remember the series bionic man ( was it), about a guy who was an android or something similar.

It was like that will smith movie with the south african lady.

(1) (Reply)

Crisis In AIT As Workers Plan To Close Down Station / Has Any Movie Made You Cry?? / Popular Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Goes Blind, Needs N3.5 Million For Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.