Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,047 members, 7,880,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58300 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2012
OFFICE WEY NO GET TELEFONE SEF
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2012
Nice office sha, even d pen has our national colors...

I think ppl should stop hating on dis guy.... I dun hate am taya, now i just wish things could just go well for him.
We should hate on those that have been trying to frustrate his government!

3 Likes

~Bluetooth:

How does this affect the price of garri ?

Ride on comrade..
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Bolarge1(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2012
BUT WHICH OTHER FLAG IS BESIDE THE NIGERIAN FLAG?

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by ugosly(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2012
THE PRESIDENCY!!!!......cool office.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by brightmon: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2012
I weep for this country, A country were its just about a few. How do we account for the persistence of poverty in the midst of plenty?
A country were militancy is rewarded and hardwork gets nothing. Its all about who you know.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2012
Bo-large:
OGONILAND
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2012
E be like person wey dey solve maths.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem: The Retardeen demeans the office. office not bad sha.
he looks like someone writing an exam! E be like say the questions hard die! Lol! But the office make sense sha.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by naptu2: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2012
naptu2: Cool. You can see the office from another angle and other pictures of the Aso Rock Villa, State House Marina, Akinola Aguda House, Dodan Barracks and Lagos House Marina on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/951565/aso-rock-belongs-nigerians...in-democracy
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2012
Dayhorlar:

U no knw pass garri, I break d jinx of poverty in ur life. Amen!

I no dey drink but I dey eat eba grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Bawss1(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2012
Finally. We get to see the president's desk. Is that the office proper or his study?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Ayatullah(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2012
The office look larger than the occupant, the scene there look 'mournful', you can see all the flags flaccid. What a bleak scene!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by naptu2: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Bo-large:

That's the armed forces flag (he is the Commander in Chief and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff). The only time I ever saw a head of state cede that flag was when President Babangida ceded the position of Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff to General Bali (who was his senior). General Bali was Minister of Defence and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by pendusky(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Wow! Nice its comparable to Whitehouse Own.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bright007(f): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Nice pics though but just thinking about what he is actually doing...maybe thinking about how cassava bread will promote our economy

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2012
Meanwhile how come there is no laptop or PC (not to mention tablet) on that table? I hope he is computer literate. . .most Nigerian working men over 50 cannot power on a computer to save their lives.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by SlyIg(f): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The garri people are gradually gaining freedom from Mukina2,Maclatunji and the likes. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by tpapi: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2012
ur papa fit smell dat office

6 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2012
The office make sense sha
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2012
pro01: Meanwhile how come there is no laptop or PC (not to mention tablet) on that table? I hope he is computer literate. . .most Nigerian working men over 50 cannot power on a computer to save their lives.
IF THERE WAS, AM SURE THE SCREEN WOULD BE HORIZONTALLY ON THE TABLE WHILE THE KEYBOARD STANDING VERTICALLY. AS IN SCREEN FLAT DOWN AND KEYBOARD STANDING UP.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by casestudy: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2012
are you serious?? Thats our "oval office?? Thank God someone is giving us a peep into what aso rock looks like. Mehn, those guys don hide that place frm public glare for ages. Not bad afterall, although seriously wondering how d photographer got to do this and how d OP laid hands on such a confidential property
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by gabriel212: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2012
o boy na, very bad to demean your president. please.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by tpapi: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

poor man wen wil u change ur diet
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by naptu2: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2012
case study: are you serious?? Thats our "oval office?? Thank God someone is giving us a peep into what aso rock looks like. Mehn, those guys don hide that place frm public glare for ages. Not bad afterall, although seriously wondering how d photographer got to do this and how d OP laid hands on such a confidential property

Check this thread, you'll see lots of pictures of the interior and exterior (including the sitting room) https://www.nairaland.com/951565/aso-rock-belongs-nigerians...in-democracy
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2012
This picture was staged, I do not believe the mo. ron sits behind his desk like this in deep thought working to prosper the country, else we would be seeing massive positive results by now.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Frendys(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2012
God bless our President, Dr G. Jonathan!

The occupier of the office look good and fit for this beautiful office.

This is the first time I have seen a Nigerian Presideent in his office even though I was born late 60's.

I have been to many nations and have seen their States' houses but has never seen what the State House in Abuja looks like nor the office of the President.

May the Lord bless our President, fill him with wisdom and keep him safe at all time.

7 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by acidtalk: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2012
THIS IS A BRIDGE OF SECURITY.

This is a treasonable act to the highest order.

Snapping a whole president (without his permission) in the office is one of the biggest security Flaws in the history of Nigeria.

This goes to tell Jonathan and his government that even his security details HATE him so much and are all just bloody hypocrites.

I fear for the safety of this man and his family because he doesn't have any secret again.

Watch out, they might soon bring his picture of him in the bathroom.

But in as much as I don't like Jonathan's policies, I feel this is just very unfair for a President.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by acidtalk: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2012
Bo-large:

The military flag.
It shows he is the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by philip0906(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2012
dats d office table he smashes diezani allison madueke's azz on. . .

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by emyibe(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2012
think well oga you are paid for that

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by philip0906(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk: THIS IS A BRIDGE OF SECURITY.

This is a treasonable act to the highest order.

Snapping a whole president (without his permission) in the office is one of the biggest security Flaws in the history of Nigeria.

This goes to tell Jonathan and his government that even his security details HATE him so much and are all just bloody hypocrites.

I fear for the safety of this man and his family because he doesn't have any secret again.

Watch out, they might soon bring his picture of him in the bathroom.

But in as much as I don't like Jonathan's policies, I feel this is just very unfair for a President.
what da f. .ck r u whining about? oh i see. . .a bridge of security

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.