Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,112 members, 7,899,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58353 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:
Are U successful or just wealthy
how did you become wealthy?
through lies ,deceit
what have you created,
In the words of a NIGERIAN billionaire who i respect,its not about money but about creativity..
you are not successful u are only rich and became so by being a leech,that is why you have to kiss arse so you can become a billionaire...so shoo away,u have no moral high ground to inform or preach me...abegi
You are right, I kissed people's bottom with an idea when I was 25yrs to approve a business plan with a seed funding that catapulted me. My business acumen kept me going. But same can not be said of you. All you do is criticize and not kiss people's arse to get rich. Thanks for telling me what I already know. And congratulations for your principle to stay broke instead of kissing arses. GEJ - FRESH AIR
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
Billyonaire: You are right, I kissed people's but with an idea when I was 25yrs to approve a business plan that catapulted me. My business acumen kept me going. But same can not be said of you. All you do is criticize and not kiss people's arse to get rich. Thanks for telling me what I already know. And congratulations for your principle to stay broke instead of kissing arses. GEJ - FRESH AIR

that is why when GEJ sneezes you catch cold cos u are utterly dependent on him,without him you cannot succed,like a parasite.even if you had a billion naira now if i came back here in ten years ud be gone,yOU WILL BE KNOWN AS THE MAN THAT USED TO HAVE.Your money would be gone,you have no balls to invest or create or make you can only spend. ALL YOU ARE GOOD ON IS SPENDING WASTING,SUCKING DRY LIKE A LEECH/PARASITE
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
that is why when GEJ sneezes you catch cold cos u are utterly dependent on him,without him you cannot succed,like a parasite.even if you had a billion naira now if i came back here in ten years ud be gone,yOU WILL BE KNOWN AS THE MAN THAT USED TO HAVE.Your money would be gone,you have no balls to invest or create or make you can only spend. ALL YOU ARE GOOD ON IS SPENDING WASTING,SUCKING DRY LIKE A LEECH/PARASITE EVERYDAY I THINK OF HOW TO MAKE MYSELF BETTER THAN THE DAY BEFORE,I KNOW MY TALENT AND SKILLS AND WORK ON THEM TI INOVATE,AND LEAVE A NAME TO BE REMEMBERED,NOT JUST TO LIVE,EAT,SHYTE,HUMP,GROW FAT ,FLAUNT WEALTH AND DIE,LIKE YOU.YOU ARE A WASTE
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Crap. Zero sense. Demdem no go kill u grin grin
Dude, I'm your new boss. As usual, i will be there to educate the foolishness you display around here. Just say thank you.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Duke007: Nothing is baseles my friend.What we are discusing here is the proper way to addres our leaders.l beg to b corrected on this:no matter your level of dissatisfaction with Gej,he doesnt deserve to be referred to as a 'retardeen'.lam sure that u don't no the meaning.

The "retardeen" doesnt have a meaning then why are u bothered? Like i said earlier, as long as other leaders are being called names without rebukes from ur kind against those that call them such and a stop to such, the retardeen is also here to stay. Deal with this.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, I'm your new boss. As usual, i will be there to educate the foolishness you display around here. Just say thank you.

Demdem:

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by BAMMZ(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
To the Jönathan haters, what if:
1.the man was ur father?
2. Ur biological father or you were the president. . .wil u do any beta?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Joeadamu86: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
BAMMZ: To the Jönathan haters, what if:
1.the man was ur father?
I wonder oh my broda....this a pertinent question,dis respecting the president will not change anything,he needs our support and prayers.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
BAMMZ: To the Jönathan haters, what if:
1.the man was ur father?

i wuld have disfather the assshole. my dad isnt clueless as jonathan anyways
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by 666999MUYEX: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
THE OFFICE LOOKS LIKE CELL, EVERYWHERE IS SEALED INCLUDING THE WINDOWS. WHAT IS HE READING SELF ?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by gidjah(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Office nt too bad i cn tel ,let dem jst alwys rememba dt sme day posterity wl speak, n sme pple still no fit buy shoes uptill nw. Dem need gd economic welfare to improve their lives
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
my father could never have someone as basic as beaf/remo omkri/billinaire as his mouthpiece
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

u call it advice, i call it threat. the rest of ur post is crap. Ok, shove ur advice into ur asss. we dont need it
by the way another response to your miserable advise below. u have definitely seen it grin grin grin

I don't fuckin give a fvck bout what u call it. I can see that ur sadistic life has deteriorated into a serious psychological & mental breakdown. Fool fvckoff my posts.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
fork adict:

I still talk am again say e no go better for you. You dis GEJ assss licker
E no go better for u, ur papa, ur mama & ur whole generation. Idiot.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: my father could never have someone as basic as beaf/remo omkri/billinaire as his mouthpiece
Do you understand your post at all?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Do you understand your post at all?
u are a blockhead
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
@ur age u think i have the time to educate u?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by jaybee(f): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
playah P: Have you ever seen any Nigerian President seated behind the desk of his office?
Well your guess is as good as mine.

Anyway, the Jinx has been broken by our very own President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
If you ask me, the office looks really good and welcoming.

What do you make of the president's office - Cool or not

The office does not make the president; the president makes the office.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: .
LOL. Lass, please tell me your age? For you to have responded that way, you must be a fortunate 6yrs old kid with an internet enabled phone. LOL
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
lad,it took you five minutes to look lass up,xplains everything
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: it took you five minutes to look lass up,xplains everything
Hahahaha. You were so eager to read my reply? LOL. No wonder you're stucked here. You're so jobless! LOL. I need not to exchange replies with you lass. Let it slide grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by tpapi: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

he has a far better one. ur entire family lives savings and those yet unborn cant even buy his pen.
see dis poor man wey dey form 4 nairaland,ur illiterate papa know wetin be pen
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
I don't fuckin give a fvck bout what u call it. I can see that ur sadistic life has deteriorated into a serious psychological & mental breakdown. Fool fvckoff my posts.

Bottom line, shove ur advice back into ur asss. It's dumb.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahaha. You were so eager to read my reply? LOL. No wonder you're stucked here. You're so jobless! LOL. I need not to exchange replies with you lass. Let it slide grin
dont flatter urself,i always get the lastword duh
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Akiika: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
Office = awesome!
Idea/policy if any = aweful!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Demdem:

grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: dont flatter urself,i always get the lastword duh
Ok toddler, don't let us drag this any further. You want Okin biscuit? grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpapi: see dis poor man wey dey form 4 nairaland,my illiterate papa know wetin be pen

Ignoramus, eeyah sori. Never knew he was that kind grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by mikron(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem: The retardeen demeans the office. office not bad sha.
dont insult my uncle o
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin
You mean that Kolanut bastardized teeths? undecided undecided
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
mikron: dont insult my uncle o

Ur uncle threw the first stone grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt / Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.