Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,082 members, 7,922,619 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:28 AM

How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... (1232 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by marvelck: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2012
To most girls, being a woman/lady hasn't been a rosy experience at all. especially when it comes to the issue of dia regular monthly period, which many girls see as a nightmare. and not to talk about the issue of child birth, boyfriend wahala, sexual harrassment, competing unfavourably with men for this and that, and living in an unsecured environment. girls, pls tell me, how does it feel to be a woman/lady... e no easy, shebi?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by 190: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2012
What does it feel like 2be a man

Someone please answer me

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2012
OP, why don't you ask your gf?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2012
marvelck: To most girls, being a woman/lady hasn't been a rosy experience at all. especially when it comes to the issue of dia regular monthly period, which many girls see as a nightmare. and not to talk about the issue of child birth, boyfriend wahala, sexual harrassment, competing unfavourably with men for this and that, and living in an unsecured environment. girls, pls tell me, how does it feel to be a woman/lady... e no easy, shebi?

You get used to those things. If after 20+ years of existence, some women haven't accepted and embraced themselves as women, then na wa for them. To me, none of it is a big deal or a "nightmare". I'm a chicken when it comes to pain, but I look forward to having children. Nothing comes easy in life. Go through the difficult and painful to reap your benefits later.

No, it isn't easy, but I don't expect being a man to be any easier or harder. Both genders have their obstacles culturally, socially, economically, etc. Facts of life.

I love being a woman. I can't imagine being a guy lol. Life wouldn't be as fun.

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by ektbear: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2012
All I know is, I hope I have only male children.

Women are so much trouble even for the guys around them...imagine how stressful it would be to actually be one.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2012
You never jam.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Sijo01(f): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2012
Kini big deal, menh!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by 1ndidi2(f): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2012
ekt_bear: All I know is, I hope I have only male children.

Women are so much trouble even for the guys around them...imagine how stressful it would be to actually be one.

Warning!!! We never get what we hope for.
Unhope that hope today!!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2012
What kind of discombobulated question is this? angry
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by ektbear: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2012
1ndidi2:

Warning!!! We never get what we hope for.
Unhope that hope today!!

Why? I like my life being relatively stress free. If you have only male children, no need to ever worry about somebody getting pregnant, etc, etc..

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against women. I respect them because they have a more difficult life than men. But I want to minimize the amount of said difficulty that enters my own life grin cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2012
ekt_bear: Why? I like my life being relatively stress free. If you have only male children, no need to ever worry about somebody getting pregnant, etc, etc..

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against women. I respect them because they have a more difficult life than men. But I want to minimize the amount of said difficulty that enters my own life grin cheesy

So your boys will be sterile?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by 1ndidi2(f): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2012
ekt_bear:

Why? I like my life being relatively stress free. If you have only male children, no need to ever worry about somebody getting pregnant, etc, etc..

I hear ya!
So how else do women have a more difficult life apart from ur earlier example?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by ektbear: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2012
Sterile ke

no, but if they knock someone up, it isn't them worrying about abortion, being a baby mamma, etc.

Society penalizes women more heavily for things like that than guys.

1ndidi2: .

I hear ya!
So how else do women have a more difficult life apart from ur earlier example?
1. As a career woman, you are also expected to do the lion's share of the child raising too.
2. If you are a woman and into math and science, you'll find that these fields are dominated by men.
3. Not being able to go out at night.
4. Not being able to date a lot w/o looking like a ho.
5. Periods.
6. Pregnancy.
7. PMS.
8. Your eggs are good up only to a certain point and basically degrade past 40, so you can't dilly-dally regarding marriage.
9. A successful man in his 40s can get a gorgeous 20-something GF. Very hard for his female counterpart to find an attractive mate.

And probably more things I could list..

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2012
ekt_bear: Sterile ke

no, but if they knock someone up, it isn't them worrying about abortion, being a baby mamma, etc.

Society penalizes women more heavily for things like that than guys.

One, he has to worry as he was equally involved. Two, about society? No way, especially if you're a black man in the US. Shine ya eye.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by goofie: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2012
ekt_bear: All I know is, I hope I have only male children.

men are usually close to their female kids.

u shld kno dt men also come with their baggage too like selling things in d house, entering all kinds of trouble, impregnating girls,joining fraternities and d likes.

male or female, it comes wit some work
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Mynd44: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2012
This question is just dumb
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2012
Lol...smh
feels great, anytime, anyday, anyseason.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by 1ndidi2(f): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2012
2. If you are a woman and into math and science, you'll find that these fields are dominated by men.

I don't understand this point! Like how does it concern d issue?

Anyway I think u should also wish 4 daughters,am an only girl and my father saw/brought me up like one of d boys! He trained me in a way that I never put him or my family in any trouble! I feel that even though we all eventually do what we want,but there are some times where ur home training affects ur decisions. My dad made me know I could achieve even more than my brothers,I should never depend on anyone 4 my upkeep and all that,he NEVER looked down on me. This is one thing that most of our fathers do-they do not regard women as anything@all,some in a subliminal way start pimping their girls off so they are maltreated. Now this girl grows up with that mind setting in life so it seems they are troublesome or a menace to society.

Seriously-hope for daughters and bring them up d WAY she won't b a menace and u will see a change @least.
If u can do that and another guy does and another-there will b a change.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by 1ndidi2(f): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2012
@ekt_bear 2. If you are a woman and into math and science, you'll find that these fields are dominated by men.

Anyway I think u should also wish 4 daughters,am an only girl and my father saw/brought me up like one of d boys! He trained me in a way that I never put him or my family in any trouble! I feel that even though we all eventually do what we want,but there are some times where ur home training affects ur decisions. My dad made me know I could achieve even more than my brothers,I should never depend on anyone 4 my upkeep and all that,he NEVER looked down on me. This is one thing that most of our fathers do-they do not regard women as anything@all,some in a subliminal way start pimping their girls off so they are maltreated. Now this girl grows up with that mind setting in life so it seems they are troublesome or a menace to society.

Seriously-hope for daughters and bring them up d WAY she won't b a menace and u will see a change @least.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by 1ndidi2(f): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2012
@ekt_bear 2. If you are a woman and into math and science, you'll find that these fields are dominated by men.

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by swtdarling(f): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2012
interesting topic..
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Mynd44: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2012
swtdarling: interesting topic..
How interesting?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by tobechi20(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Waitin 4 someone else to open a thread askin us wat it feel lyk to be a man
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Woman... by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
tobechi20: Waitin 4 someone else to open a thread askin us wat it feel lyk to be a man
That's coming next

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 15 Guys You Should Avoid Dating / Female Circumsision / 10 Silly Things Guys Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.