Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Am A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am A Muslim (14574 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim by takedat(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
Proud to be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by gsalvatore: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: yoruba says 'ise kii dede se' i.e no curse without a cause. Muslims all over the world have always be known to be intolerant of other religious belief. u are right that pple are roaring against islam because of what some muslims made us to believe about islam.

Right here on Nl very few muslims are tolerant 99% of u guys are not accommodating. this alone will make pple feel like attacking islam or dont u think?
not attacking islam per se, people will try to say what they see and feel about ideas(including islam) around them thus making muslims to provoke. I tink they shud learn how to be tolerant to other religions/ideas for this their idea of "islam being the NWO" to work...

@Op..have you imagined an Islamic nation being a world power? That will be a heck of a New World Order...
Re: I Am A Muslim by Koachdee(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nice presentation of ideas by d muslim broda...but 2b honest if i'm lukin 4 a religion 2 belief-it certainly wont b ISLAM!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by lexsals4real(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
Barakallah!
sino:

Ma shallah!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by sessydoo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: Why don't u have ur photograph on ur profile?

hi Toba, i luv ur detailed exposition of judahism by pharisees. Pls can u give me reference links? just for my personal consumption
tanx
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
sessydoo:

hi Toba, i luv ur detailed exposition of judahism by pharisees. Pls can u give me reference links? just for my personal consumption
tanx
No wahala. some of these things we studied in the theology school. there's a book i have where i do read and extract some explanations from
Re: I Am A Muslim by dexmond: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino:

The series of happenings which shall take place towards the end time had been prophesised, its part of our believes as muslims.

The fact that good and evil will always be in battle rules out a peaceful reign of good without resistance or attack from those who are inclined to evil. Good will always prevail.

We muslims are encouraged to call to Islam (dawah) and be dedicated...where we are faced with war, we defend ourselves.

Can u show us some prophesies from the quran?
Re: I Am A Muslim by Pergrace: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
Gorrbachev:

[size=15pt]Is this a diss, a eulogy or an extremist perp talk? i don't get it? Someone please explain. Come nobody dey fear una o.[/size]

Abeg tell them oh
Re: I Am A Muslim by andyolo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
Young man whatever u call urself "ISLAM IS VIOLENT" and u are violent....
Re: I Am A Muslim by Caseless: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thank ALLAH(s.w.t) i'm a muslim. 'LAKKUM DINUKUM WAL YADIN' do urs(religion) and let me do mine! Sino,may ALLAH reward u!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim by DANILSA(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino:

Islam is a set of beliefs that is meant to emancipate man from the shackles of self-destruction, a path towards felicity.http://www.nairaland.com/

As it is true for all ideologies to want to dominate, we muslims believe that, Islam, will eventually rule the world before the end time.
I hope i have elaborated enough?
The highlighted shows ur high on cassava weed,when 1.6 billion of you could not defeat 7million Jews,dats why u guys are deceiving Iran to destruction.
Re: I Am A Muslim by mazaje(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: I Am A Muslim by muteeu(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
@ sino... Mashallah May Allah guide u and grant u success in this hearth and the hereafter .. some people response may be negative because they envy our only acceptable religion by Allah subhanAllah

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by geogeous(f): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by oradee: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
tbaba1234: Very few muslims go on the Religious section to attack christians and their faith....

But you guys can't get your hands of this section with your constant misinformation and attacks on Islam and muslim.

And you accuse us of intolerance??

im sure u know that the "attack" done to islam is as a result of the senseless killings done by u guys...or shld we "tolorate" it?
Re: I Am A Muslim by chiefbatiatus(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: u didnt read the first part of my post. pple started attacking islam because of some of the messages u preach and the intolerance in the quran. Now the bible encourages us to lve our enemies and not to kill them. bible says we shouldnt call pple unbelivers like u pple call us. the bible never said we shdnt marry muslim women like ur quran prevents ur women from marrying us. so many differences and hatred are being taught in islam. as a human being, i cant relate with u well when ur holy book directs u to treat me as an enemy. the main cause of roaring against islam is the message it teaches. Just imagine the segregation being practised in islam. some of ur ladies keep telling me that aside frm religious differences, they see no reason why they cant marry a christian.

all these makes pple sick

The real reason why islam bans their women from marrying unbeleivers is because they believe that women are the key to population growth and islam does nothing else but try to increase their population anywhere they find themselves. Have you forgotten the outcry of the muslim north against jonathan when he suggested population control? Its their strategy that increasing their population increases their power, and that is why a muslim with money will do anything to marry a christian woman so that all her children can automatically become muslims. This strategy is working incase you don't know. No matter how a muslim is suffering you will observe that he dosent joke with having as many children as possible. Islam is not a religion, its a vicious political movement centered solely around the desire to rule the world by any means whatever it is-coercion, manipulation, subversion and of course killing as we can all see

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by tbaba1234: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
oradee:

im sure u know that the "attack" done to islam is as a result of the senseless killings done by u guys...or shld we "tolorate" it?

who exactly is you guys??

Priests commit pedophilia, Does it mean that all priests are guilty? of course not!!

Would it be fair of me to condemn every priest or the catholic faith??

Every person or group is responsible for his actions...

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim by TheOP1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: u didnt read the first part of my post. pple started attacking islam because of some of the messages u preach and the intolerance in the quran. Now the bible encourages us to lve our enemies and not to kill them. bible says we shouldnt call pple unbelivers like u pple call us. the bible never said we shdnt marry muslim women like ur quran prevents ur women from marrying us. so many differences and hatred are being taught in islam. as a human being, i cant relate with u well when ur holy book directs u to treat me as an enemy. the main cause of roaring against islam is the message it teaches. Just imagine the segregation being practised in islam. some of ur ladies keep telling me that aside frm religious differences, they see no reason why they cant marry a christian.

The issue of not allowing Muslim women marry non muslims is clear.

Let me ask you: If I allow you marry my muslim sister , who is a dedicated muslim , what will be your greatest wish about her?

Yes , converting her will be your priority. And as her husband you have considerable influence over her.

Your first step will be to rid her off her Hijab; next I know she's dressed half unclad with her boobs Popping out for all to see(Jesus doent care bout our dress he only cares bout our hearts).

Pray ,tell, Can you go out to a function with your wife dressed in an islamic attire .

The bottom line is the pressure to convert will be too much.
Re: I Am A Muslim by TheOP1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2012

Re: I Am A Muslim by maclatunji: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
Young people in Nigeria have a long way to go, not only are a good number of us ignorant but vile and uncouth as well. I just administered a group of bans to erring posters over comments they didn't need to make on a thread they could have easily ignored. Oh well, too bad for them.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by mariamolat(f): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
Am so Proud to be Muslim. Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by freecocoa(f): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
Yeah right.

Na una holy pass, the day islam rules the world is the day the world comes to an end.

OP keep dreaming for now, you go soon wake up.undecided
Re: I Am A Muslim by gidiMonsta(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
maclatunji: Young people in Nigeria have a long way to go, not only are a good number of us ignorant but vile and uncouth as well. I just administered a group of bans to erring posters over comments they didn't need to make on a thread they could have easily ignored. Oh well, too bad for them.

Bros mi, I dey feel u jare. Some people no wan just hear anything good about islam, abeg keep the stray dogs out of beautiful threads like this.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
This is the first time in my whole life to read 3 pages on nairaland that I will not c places where the xtians will call Islamic religion names alhamdulillah people are wishing up Muslims will Neva attack any religion but Islam is always being attacked when something is good it attracts too many criticism fellow Muslims rejoice in ur lord that u are a Muslim and pray for who have not embraced Islam for knowledge guidance and understanding so they will embrace the real religion of all the prophets
Re: I Am A Muslim by freecocoa(f): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
^ROTFLMAO. grin grin grin @ this post.

Ignorance is indeed bliss.
Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
ayinba1:

And you only see what your eyes choose to see!

@sino, well understood. Ma sha Allah.
Alhamdulilah, Jazakumullah khayran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caliphate Declaration, Your Views / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.