Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Am A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am A Muslim (14577 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim by tpia5: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
The OP:

Let me ask you: If I allow you marry my muslim sister , who is a dedicated muslim , what will be your greatest wish about her?

Yes , converting her will be your priority. And as her husband you have considerable influence over her.

Your first step will be to rid her off her Hijab; next I know she's dressed half unclad with her boobs Popping out for all to see(Jesus doent care bout our dress he only cares bout our hearts).

Nobody's bible tells them to expose their breasts in public.

Women who do so, aredoing that in the hopes of snagging a man, or getting a man to admire them, nothing to do with bible.

If you men didnt spend so much time writing poetry about women's breasts, there wouldnt be so many women desperately seeking attention in this manner.

After all, our forefathers went around semi nude and still didnt have this high level of indiscipline we see today.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by rbjimoh: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
tpia@:
in what way is Islam going to bring about a new world order?

If by new world order you mean conquest of non-muslim nations and compelling them to convert to Islam, then i still fail to see how that's something new given the fact that many Muslim countries now were once Christian.

if, however, by new world order you're referring to the Muslim world itself, then that's an entirely different implication.
tpia@:

If by new world order you mean conquest of non-muslim nations and compelling them to convert to Islam, then i still fail to see how that's something new given the fact that many Muslim countries now were once Christian.

if, however, by new world order you're referring to the Muslim world itself, then that's an entirely different implication.
tpia@:

Haven't you noticed that the bulk of the world economic problems are brought about by untamed capitalism? The mad rate of suicides, rape,murder,robbery,alcoholism, drug and insidious vices like those have plagued the west almost to extinction. But have you wonder that all sort of panacea have been amplified but the chasms gets deeper? The thin fabric of everything in those societies is threatening to snap?
Islam is, invariably, the only recourse for the world. Yes, it is the new world order. The headache for the imperialists is how to admit that the system it once scorned now possesses the solution they much needed.
As addendum, have you ever heard a religion or movement in the history of the world that was subjected to the kind of persecution Islam has been subjected to and yet it survived the killing?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
@sino.. very positive, very feel-good.. very vividly presented. . if only 99.9% of Muslims just like you can take it beyond words and manifest it in action. i don't mean 99.9% muslims have no action? the silence is just deafening. while the tiny minority is making 99.9% look bad the world over sad

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
The.Man:
You seem to suggest the christians are the bad guys here. But how come you never see a christian suicide bomber? Islam is peace but how come there is so much killings?

If islam peaches peace,r then what are these guys hearing?

How you came about this conclusion, baffles me. I would like you to point out where i suggested christians are bad guys.

Democracy preaches rule of law, government of the people, good governance etc. Nigerian politicians(some), claim to practice democracy, but go for the do or die, win at all cost and corruption all-the-way...do we blame democracy or the Nigerian politicians?
Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
EyesWideOpen: Urs is one helluvan awesome poem. Me likes!
Thanks wink
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
oradee:

im sure u know that the "attack" done to islam is as a result of the senseless killings done by u guys...or shld we "tolorate" it?
i was the first to tell them o. its like pple are being forced to practice the religion, with negative consequences for not doing so
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
dexmond:

Can u show us some prophesies from the quran?
absolutely non
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
I am a man and i have suffered in silence, i have watched other kill without remorse in the name of there gods and now i leave in fear,yea i am human today i may die and yet i might live but i do not know when i might breath my last because a man of peace is after me with a sword or bomb, everyday i pray to because my life is no longer free,ahh if only if i was but an ordinary man.
Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
new world order sound freemasonic i luv ur dawah n may Allah reward you

Lol, freemasonic ke! Make we no bring illuminati o. I just borrowed the english phrase\word ni o.
Ameen to your dua bro. Jazakumullah khayran.
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
chief batiatus:

The real reason why islam bans their women from marrying unbeleivers is because they believe that women are the key to population growth and islam does nothing else but try to increase their population anywhere they find themselves. Have you forgotten the outcry of the muslim north against jonathan when he suggested population control? Its their strategy that increasing their population increases their power, and that is why a muslim with money will do anything to marry a christian woman so that all her children can automatically become muslims. This strategy is working incase you don't know. No matter how a muslim is suffering you will observe that he dosent joke with having as many children as possible. Islam is not a religion, its a vicious political movement centered solely around the desire to rule the world by any means whatever it is-coercion, manipulation, subversion and of course killing as we can all see
poor them
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
CAn a follower of a religion of peace kill a man.
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
tpia@:

Women who do so, aredoing that in the hopes of snagging a man, or getting a man to admire them, nothing to do with bible.

If you men didnt spend so much time writing poetry about women's breasts, there wouldnt be so many women desperately seeking attention in this manner.

After all, our forefathers went around semi nude and still didnt have this high level of indiscipline we see today.
seh u dey mind the uninformed fellow?
Re: I Am A Muslim by tintingz(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nice one sino...thanks for sharing us this poem may Allah(swt) bless you more...ISLAM IS FROM GOD ALMIGHTY AND IT RULES!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by virgo(f): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
rbjimoh: [color=#006600][/color]
Haven't you noticed that the bulk of the world economic problems are brought about by untamed capitalism? The mad rate of suicides, rape,murder,robbery,alcoholism, drug and insidious vices like those have plagued the west almost to extinction. But have you wonder that all sort of panacea have been amplified but the chasms gets deeper? The thin fabric of everything in those societies is threatening to snap?
Islam is, invariably, the only recourse for the world. Yes, it is the new world order. The headache for the imperialists is how to admit that the system it once scorned now possesses the solution they much needed.
As addendum, have you ever heard a religion or movement in the history of the world that was subjected to the kind of persecution Islam has been subjected to and yet it survived the killing?

Sweetheart, every society has its problems. There are murders, cases of molestation, suicides and all manner of crimes in all societies. Neither Christianity or Islam will ever be a new world order. The free thinkers will never ever allow that and trust me, the free thinkers are at the top and they control the world and belong to every religion on earth. The best you masses at the bottom can do is learn to tolerate each other or continue to be their pawns till another planet slams into earth and obliterates all of us. One thing that even pisses me off is that we Africans are busy arguing and cussing each other out over things that should not even concern us. The Arabs and Jews are deporting us from their lands, and you are here crying new world order. Start a new world order in Nigeria first, after all, charity begins at home. Nigerians are in dire need of change, no?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
gsalvatore: not attacking islam per se, people will try to say what they see and feel about ideas(including islam) around them thus making muslims to provoke. I tink they shud learn how to be tolerant to other religions/ideas for this their idea of "islam being the NWO" to work...

@Op..have you imagined an Islamic nation being a world power? That will be a heck of a New World Order...
Yes we tolerate, Islam teaches us to tolerate other beliefs, but non-muslims should learn to respect our beliefs too.
When you make mockery of what i hold in high esteem, i won't like you, and i won't tolerate you.

Yes, i have imagined about it, there is nothing like living in peace and harmony. If a person doesnt think about peace, then that person is sick!
We all pitch our tents at the steps of one ideology or the other, mine is Islam, it gives me the hope for a lasting peace.
Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
Koachdee: Nice presentation of ideas by d muslim broda...but 2b honest if i'm lukin 4 a religion 2 belief-it certainly wont b ISLAM!

I appreciate your comment bro, perhaps you should study Islam more...you dont know what you may find.
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: @sino.. very positive, very feel-good.. very vividly presented. . if only 99.9% of Muslims just like you can take it beyond words and manifest it in action. i don't mean 99.9% muslims have no action? the silence is just deafening. while the tiny minority is making 99.9% look bad the world over sad
i disagree. its the other way round
Re: I Am A Muslim by tintingz(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
tpia@:

If you men didnt spend so much time writing. poetry about women's breasts, there wouldnt be so many women desperately seeking attention in this manner.

are you telling me that those who wrote the bible wrote about naked women?? Well song of songs is very clear on this...sorry one question in church when a woman dressd half naked how will holyghost stand by her watching her exposed body
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
tintingz: are you telling me that those who wrote the bible wrote about naked women?? Well song of songs is very clear on this...sorry one question in church when a woman dressd half naked how will holyghost stand by her watching her exposed body
smh. what do mean by half nake.d?
Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
muteeu: @ sino... Mashallah May Allah guide u and grant u success in this hearth and the hereafter .. some people response may be negative because they envy our only acceptable religion by Allah subhanAllah
Ameen brother, may Allah guide those who are still lost ameen.
I like your cartoon o, the message so true.
Re: I Am A Muslim by tintingz(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: smh. what do mean by half nake.d?
boobbs and bottom advert
Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
mariamolat: Am so Proud to be Muslim. Alhamdulilah
Ma shallah, let no one take the shine off, neither those who take laws into thier hands, killing the innocent nor the slanderer, whose work is to peddle false tales.
Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah right.

Na una holy pass, the day islam rules the world is the day the world comes to an end.

OP keep dreaming for now, you go soon wake up.undecided
FYM grin
Re: I Am A Muslim by tintingz(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
As I woke up in the morning on sundays I see gals dressed half nakedd...and I say to myself "are this gals goin to church or clubs?" WTF* see people who want to face pure holyspirit in church dressed as if they were goin to a night club e.g pastor chris church
Re: I Am A Muslim by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: i disagree. its the other way round

you mean 99.9% sino-type muslims are making boko-haramist look bad
Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: @sino.. very positive, very feel-good.. very vividly presented. . if only 99.9% of Muslims just like you can take it beyond words and manifest it in action. i don't mean 99.9% muslims have no action? the silence is just deafening. while the tiny minority is making 99.9% look bad the world over sad
Thanks.
Its sad that just a minute set of muslims are giving the generalty a bad name, i tell you, a lot is being done by scholars, brothers and sisters the world over(especially the west), to educate muslims first, then the general populace.
Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
tintingz: Nice one sino...thanks for sharing us this poem may Allah(swt) bless you more...ISLAM IS FROM GOD ALMIGHTY AND IT RULES!!!
Jazkumullah khayran bro. And ameen.
Re: I Am A Muslim by pneumaticos(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino:

I appreciate your comment bro, perhaps you should study Islam more...you dont know what you may find.

yea he will surely find himself in the land of confusion
Re: I Am A Muslim by azezola(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
Me too, Jzk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caliphate Declaration, Your Views / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.