Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2445062 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1030) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2015
Why do you hate us Omanbalas, your hatred for us is nauseating and suicidal if not control, such hatred on us could be likened to the dangerous chemical which is more harmful were stored than were poured.

Check how hatred have turned you blind.
When HopeAtHand insult Igbos you will say its an individual Ikwerreman ranting online but when Chino insults Imo State you will say that's how Anambra people behave, why are you so wicked to be this contradictory, why are you being swallowed by hate to be blinded by emotion.

This is how you guys always go around preaching anti-Anambra sentiments from one forum to another from one page to another and from one office to another.

When Pita Obi protested over the neglect of AIIA by the Pilgrims and they started uplifting pilgrims there nobody saw you guys but when Ayogu Eze stopped Uba from moving a motion in the senate you all were here cheering him because he stopped Anambra progress.
Earlier this year the same Obi donated his personal N2m to a school in Enugwu State but it was not reported here but anytime it will be the rest against Omanbala we will see you all cheering from the sideline.

Kontonuo, no qualms just kontonou

emmysoftyou:
at bold one,for what reasons we cant compared akwa ibom to anambra? Is it d industry nnewi have or the main market onitsha had?which one is makin yu feel too proud or superior?
i guess yu dont knw much abt akwa ibom,
u re sighting it frm afar bro,let me gist u,pls no offence o,jus to calm ur braggartness a bit..

eket is a zone of a lot of indegeneous companies,including oil companie7 and a lot of law firms nd businesses re functioning there,has a landmass than onitsha in anambra.

uyo is a place,just like tourist zone or centre and few companies and much of civil servant and has best stadium of the world,lolx..

then oron is a home of fishing business while ik town is a home of okada business and civil servant..
so tell me why i should not compare?
No need to say much b4 some wil term me as non igbo.
meanwhile,all i wanted frm my brother state in anambra is to stop feeling superior among other tribe,prides kills unity..

at bold two,appreciation is different frm celebration,pls take note,cos i neva celebrate it,nwanne.
gudnite.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2015
berem:
who is this mad fool disturbing my mentions? Did I come to Orlu to take pictures for me to show to you?
You are from Orlu too,kindly show us pictures of those places you mentioned and stop disturbing my mentions.

Don't quote me again because I will terribly insult you. angry

ROFLMAO!!!
For years on this NL, this woman imported from north of Nigeria for political purpose in Imo state has been posing as if she is from Okporo-Orlu. She antagonizes most whenever mention of Orlu is made on NL.

madam berem, after using mad and foolish at the same time, what else can you use for insulting? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2015
My able Governor displaying Igbo regalia

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
millionaireman:

ROFLMAO!!!
For years on this NL, this woman imported from north of Nigeria for political purpose in Imo state has been posing as if she is from Okporo-Orlu. She antagonizes most whenever mention of Orlu is made on NL.

madam berem, after using mad and foolish at the same time, what else can you use for insulting? shocked shocked
So I am not from Okporo Orlu? You see why I said you are a mad man? Replying you is just a waste of time. I owe you no reply any further.

*drinking fresh nkwu from my father's jug*
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
See Rochas Belle...Dude is competing with his wife.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
OkijaAmaka:
Why do you hate us Omanbalas, your hatred for us is nauseating and suicidal if not control, such hatred on us could be likened to the dangerous chemical which is more harmful were stored than were poured.

When HopeAtHand insult Igbos you will say its an individual Ikwerreman ranting online but when Chino insults Imo State you will say that's how Anambra people behave, why are you so wicked to be this contradictory, why are you being swallowed by hate to be blinded by emotion.

This is how you guys always go around preaching anti-Anambra sentiments from one forum to another from one page to another and from one office to another.

When Pita Obi protested over the neglect of AIIA by the Pilgrims and they started uplifting pilgrims there nobody saw you guys but when Ayogu Eze stopped Uba from moving a motion in the senate you all were here cheering him because he stopped Anambra progress.
Earlier this year the same Obi donated his personal N2m to a school in Enugwu State but it was not reported here but anytime it will be the rest against Omanbala we will see you all cheering from the sideline.

Lol! Are you pretending you do not know the bolded is Chino?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Onuku igala...lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo2015: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Abagworo, when i have the time, i will reply your cluelessness..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
OkijaAmaka:

lolxx,you re funny,re u he or she?maybe yu quoted the wrong guy but anyway I wil say something.

why should I hate where I also come from..?
Speaking the half true shouldn't term me a hater for my loving state,anambra,for what kwa na..?

I ve learrnt to rise above prideness,rise above hatred for ndiigbo..
I am not a boastful guy and that s makes me different from some of the arrogant boasful anambrarian in nairaland..

What I hate is disunity among the igbos and the act of prideness displayed by some arrogant anambrarians is causing disunity among other southeastern states which I don't like..

My uncle from nnewi,we worked and do business in onitsha main market in 2006..
We sells at best u line in onitsha main market till date and even now,

I see the way some discussion and arguement do occcurs among the anambrarian and how they feel they re richer and hardworking than those who re not from anambra..

The prideness seem to be a spirit of nature among the anambrarians which I do not possess maybe because am mixed ancestry of imo,anambra and ikwerre..
I love anambrarians,I am part and percel of them,they re my close brothers and sisters..

But the only thing I won't take is when they want to feel they re superior than ebonyi,superior than imo,superior than abia..gush
Pls we re one and forget the state thing..

Pls yu may find this offensive but we igbos must wallk in the line of unification now.
Cos it begin with us....

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Living and doing business in Onicha or Nnewi can't make you onye Omanbala, I have been following you here sometime ago and discovered your among those that whip up anti-Anambra sentiments to awake your complex feelings.

Anambra State was created in 1991 and all of a sudden their DNA change and they started seeing others as inferior.
When we have Eastern Region it was an Umuahiaman was the premier, when we have East Central State it was an Afikpoman was the governor, when we have Old Anambra State the 2 governors were from Wawa and nobody yet from Anambra State but when you see an Anambra person make a statement either in NL or Main Mkt it became the generalize among Anambra people.

You can lie and believe all your lies, if you like come from Anambra State or not that's none of my businesses but you inferiority complex is your greatest undoing.

Anambra people have been victimized mostly in Igboland and if you need links I can start supplying you them, nobody will ever said an Omanbala person or govt has done any evil to him but they say they say they say.

You can never be more pro Igbo than me here in NL, in FB, in Twitter and in real life, I walk the walk and talk the talk, I told who care to know that am human first, Igbo second and other things follow.

My Igbo threads were lost during NL hacking, I have never abused anybody being Igbo in my life because of where he is from instead of how he or she behaves.

Then why are we being victimized all the time, because you swallowed what a chino might say here or what a trader in Main mkt will say but what an Innoson, Obi or Ibeto did to sister states to help them grow you will wave them aside.

Ogonogo okwu adiro na uka mgbede mana mara na ontara otu oru azu natara oru nine azu.

emmysoftyou:
lolxx,you re funny,re u he or she?maybe yu quoted the wrong guy but anyway I wil say something.

Speaking the half true shouldn't term me a hater for my loving state,anambra,for what kwa na..?

I am not a boastful guy and that s makes me different from some of the arrogant boasful anambrarian in nairaland..

What I hate is disunity among the igbos and the act of prideness displayed by some arrogant anambrarians is causing disunity among other southeastern states which I don't like..

I see the way some discussion and arguement do occcurs among the anambrarian and how they feel they re richer and hardworking than those who re not from anambra..

The prideness seem to be a spirit of nature among the anambrarians which I do not possess maybe because am mixed ancestry of imo,anambra and ikwerre..
I love anambrarians,I am part and percel of them,they re my close brothers and sisters..

But the only thing I won't take is when they want to feel they re superior than ebonyi,superior than imo,superior than abia..gush

Pls yu may find this offensive but we igbos must wallk in the line of unification now.
Cos it begin with us....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
oneeast:
Donatus you are an anuofia and ediotic at the same time. Stop dragging Anambra into this thread unless you want this thread to be derailed with your own pictures.

bro i didnt remember quoting yu..i ignored ur first quote but i will not ignored dis one..
You know why?

cos yu first of all told abagworo not to mention anambra on this thread,
now yu telling me not to mention anambra,my own mother state,lolxx..

do yu know u re bridging on our right?..
I ve the right to mention any state in the north or west talkless of anambra state...

Ok yu said yu will post my pix,but yu must compared it with ur own.lolxx
I ve my pix there on nairaland but why didnt yu put yours than insulting
pple's pix on nairaland and facebook..

If yu want to post my pix,make sure it s not the naked one and when i was struggling then in skool lol..

Dont post my old pix.pls post my new pix,i will be very happy to welcome it cos i am ur celebrity and one of ur fans..cheesy

There re many artist pix on nairaland,so why wont i love to see my pix here on imo thread..
If yu like put d old pix..i dont care,the most important thing is that life has taken good shape in me..lolx..
Am a struggler,a go getter,and a thinker,i ve my job,and still looking for a good job,but as for you i laugh when yu told berem yu have ur own company..lol
post me in my pix when i was in my office and compared it with yours in ur own company u claimed yu have...
most of us re not fool here..
Pls stop acting like yu own nairaland,well it could be possible cos yu re always present...

if yu quote me.i may chose to ignored it except if i want to reply yu...
but chino,
i will not stop to mention anambra till prideness and braggartness die off.
I will keep attacking the arrogant ones from anambra state like yu until u eliminate the impression of seeing other state as inferior...

I remain faithful to the entire
igboland cool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
OkijaAmaka:
Living and doing business in Onicha or Nnewi can't make you onye Omanbala, I have been following you here sometime ago and discovered your among those that whip up anti-Anambra sentiments to awake your complex feelings.

Anambra State was created in 1991 and all of a sudden their DNA change and they started seeing others as inferior.
When we have Eastern Region it was an Umuahiaman was the premier, when we have East Central State it was an Afikpoman was the governor, when we have Old Anambra State the 2 governors were from Wawa and nobody yet from Anambra State but when you see an Anambra person make a statement either in NL or Main Mkt it became the generalize among Anambra people.

You can lie and believe all your lies, if you like come from Anambra State or not that's none of my businesses but you inferiority complex is your greatest undoing.

Anambra people have been victimized mostly in Igboland and if you need links I can start supplying you them, nobody will ever said an Omanbala person or govt has done any evil to him but they say they say they say.

You can never be more pro Igbo than me here in NL, in FB, in Twitter and in real life, I walk the walk and talk the talk, I told who care to know that am human first, Igbo second and other things follow.

My Igbo threads were lost during NL hacking, I have never abused anybody being Igbo in my life because of where he is from instead of how he or she behaves.

Then why are we being victimized all the time, because you swallowed what a chino might say here or what a trader in Main mkt will say but what an Innoson, Obi or Ibeto did to sister states to help them grow you will wave them aside.

Ogonogo okwu adiro na uka mgbede mana mara na ontara otu oru azu natara oru nine azu.

at bold one...
am happy yu ve confirm by yourself that the anambrarian since 1991 have started seeing other igbos as inferior..
Yu see why i keep attacking some of them..?
at bold 2
U re more pro igbo than me...lol..
Your statement contradict dis sentence at bold 2..how...?
Yu do the talk and talks and walk the walks..good..sist or bro..

yu should ve talked to some of the anambrarian on nairaland pls not all,
Some re reasonable..
To stop the arrogant prides,and the extreme mentality of seeing others
as inferior..
If yu re believed in igbo cause or yu re pro igboism...
Pls dont pick offense but try to reasons with me or if yu cant
Then join chino to put my pix too on this great thread..
It must be my pix and nobody else...

I remain faithful to the entire
igboland cool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
LOL, can we get pictures of Imo state instead of this nonsense discussion?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
What is there to be achieved by posting people's picture if I may ask?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ikengawo:
LOL, can we get pictures of Imo state instead of this nonsense discussion?

My brother I tire for the nonsense seriously
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
asha80:
What is there to be achieved by posting people's picture if I may ask?

The Donatus picture looks calm, handsome and well read. Some people enjoy having fun on Nairaland and Chino is one of them. They usually have different monikers claiming different tribes, States, age, sex etc. They even engage in conversations using 10 monikers.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
emmysoftyou:

Cos it begin with us....

Lol...This is so lame,dude. Anambrarians know themselves,even without a spoken word. Its in the blood and you don't have that. Who doesn't brag ? Spare me the sermon because Anambrarians are not famous for their pride. You can castigate Anambra if you feel like but don't give me that "I am not like you all" as if all Anambrarians behave alike. Anyway,you wont be the first to make such false claim...I can name about five nairalanders who aren't from Anambra but go around lying to people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1030) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.