Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,227 members, 7,974,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2507135 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2016
Yes you are right Owerri is cursed. Imo state is filled with bad roads, filth and slums littered every corner of the state. Pictures speaks louder than mere ranting. cool

justineu:
don't need to xchange words with you. I sound frustrated. U can't compare horrible looking imo state to anambra state interms of beautification and and well arrange city. Owerri is cursed. I rest my case

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo the Hopeless clown I understand your frustration but imolites are suffering big time because of people like you coming here everyday to deceive the masses.

eziokwubundunuwa:

Mr man I don't understand your rant but a lot of voices are not heard because of people like you. This is Ezinifite in Nnewi South almost cut off from the rest of the world. The traditional ruler has endured enough to an extent the he posted these pictures himself.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo a.k.a eziokwubundunuwa , I am waiting for you to open a new handle. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Beautiful piece of art. Assumpta roundabout is wearing a new look. Kudos to Okorocha. Courtesy Yaro Elisha

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Another round-about? cheesy

Abagworo I am coming with those real pictures from Owerri.. cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cjrane: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:

Another round-about? cheesy

Abagworo I am coming with those real pictures from Owerri.. cool

Dude,
Posting these despicable pictures of more than 10 years ago and calling it Owerri is a shameful conduct by you.

Even if you don't like Abagworo, respect the great people of Imo state.

By the way, that Assumpta Cathedral roundabout area is now world class! I passed there last week on my way from Onitsha to PH.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
I am posting pictures as recent as today check it out... cheesy

cjrane:

Dude,
Posting these despicable pictures of more than 10 years ago and calling it Owerri is a shameful conduct by you.

Even if you don't like Abagworo, respect the great people of Imo state.

By the way, that Assumpta Cathedral roundabout area is now world class! I passed there last week on my way from Onitsha to PH.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Imo state is cursed.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Everybody is crying right now in imo state.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okorocha has borrowed over 200 billion but imo state is still a mess...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
What has okorocha done with all the monies he borrowed? This is the heart of Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Verifiable pictures of Owerri..

Imo state is cursed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Imo state is cursed to remain backward. Confirm pictures from the people on ground.. cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Confirmed Owerri.

Imo state should be demolished and all its occupants chased away..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Imolites protest for bad roads. .. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is from the real imolites and not the online thug called abagworo.. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
The real face of Owerri abagworo does not want people to see.... cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by diegwu01: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is the same Portharcourt - Owerri Road My Igbo and Biafran brothers supporting GEJ claimed he completed 100%
Amaechi used state funds to complete the Elele Stretch down to the pinpoint boundary with Imo state complimented with Street light, State Funds GEJ never refunded Rivers State, meanwhile they termed Rotimi Amaechi a criminal, and claimed he did nothing till this day.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
What has okorocha done with all the loans and bailouts he took?

Imo state is cursed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
The whole of imo state is like that at least 98%. See inside Owerri cool

diegwu01:
This is the same Portharcourt - Owerri Road My Igbo and Biafran brothers supporting GEJ claimed he completed 100%
Amaechi used state funds to complete the Elele Stretch down to the pinpoint boundary with Imo state complimented with Street light, State Funds GEJ never refunded Rivers State, meanwhile they termed Rotimi Amaechi a criminal, and claimed he did nothing till this day.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okorocha took bailout and squandered it with Turkey women and started regretting

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is bitter crying of imolites in Owerri, is it the fault of FG also?

diegwu01:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Can someone start telling us what Okorocha used imo state money to do? Just look at the roads in imo state capital Owerri.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
See what has become of Owerri imo state. What is Okoroawusa doing? This is the worst road in the southern Nigeria. Okoroawusa has wasted 6yrs with nothing to show other than debt.

Imo state is cursed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo aka eziokwubundunuwa I am waiting for you. You are yet to see anything. Come back here...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo where are you?

Owerri in pictures. Inside the worldbank estate owerri.

Imo state is cursed.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:
Abagworo where are you?

Owerri in pictures. Inside the worldbank estate owerri.

Imo state is cursed.

Nothing jealousy no go cause. Why not go hang because Imo is beautiful. Orlu has more dual carriageways than Awka and Onitsha and it's not even a State capital. It's God's doing not man. Pray in your next world to come from a beautiful State.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Nothing jealousy no go cause. Why not go hang because Imo is beautiful. Nnewi has more dual carriageways than Owerri and Orlu and it's not even a State capital. It's God's doing not man. Pray in your next world to come from a powerful State.

God forbid I have not seen any sane person that would want to come from imo state not to talk of me. It feels great knowing that one is from Anambra.. cool

Yes I agree with you.. cheesy

This is real Owerri you hid from us..lol

Imo state is cursed. It is a curse to come from Imo state.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo it is only a cursed person that will like to come from a cursed state like Owerri. Owerri is cursed.. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
One wonders why Imolites abandoned their worthless state and trooped to their greener pasture- Onitsha..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Awka has made Owerri look like a rural area..lol

Envy is what is eating you up.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
The lush green city on the Niger where over 2million Imolites have run to lest they die in the cursed backward Imo state.. cheesy

Onitsha is the greener pasture for the Imolites.. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.