Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,227 members, 7,974,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:20 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2507129 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:
The lush green city on the Niger where over 2million Imolites have run to lest they die in the cursed backward Imo state.. cheesy

Onitsha is the greener pasture for the Imolites.. cool

Funny you. I'm happy you love your pig city of Onitsha the world acclaimed dirtiest city. Why not move to your Onitsha thread and stop crying over my beautiful State of Imo. I don't know how people even live in Onitsha for that matter as I can't spend a night there for anything.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo even Aba is being compared to the same Owerri you used your propaganda to deceive people here.. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Funny you. I'm happy you love your pig city of Owerri the world acclaimed dirtiest city. Why not move to your Owerri thread and stop crying over my beautiful State of Imo. I don't know how people even live in Owerri for that matter as I can't spend a night there for anything.

Wow..lol

Owerri is a piggery town..just look lol

Onitsha is hosting over 2million imolites whereas there is no Anambran anywhere near imo state..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:
Abagworo even Aba is being compared to the same Owerri you used your propaganda to deceive people here.. cheesy

I won't honor you with anymore response. Find your Onitsha local class. Ok bye
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
There is nothing good looking in a state that all its roads are in shambles.. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
You are just beginning. This thread must catch fire with horrible things happening in imo state..

Abagworo:

I won't honor you with anymore response. Find your Owerri local class. Ok bye
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Imo state has been declared a no go area by the US..LOL

Imo state is plagued by armed robbers, kidnappers, militants and prostitutes etc...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
The truth is bitter. Imo state main stay is commercial se.x hawking that is why the state is broke and worthless. Igbos from other states don't live in imo state. .lol

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is the IMSUTH. It is more or less a poultry farm. Why is Okorocha so wicked?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is the state university in Imo state. The reason we consider Imo state real backward and least in the SE.. cool

Pix- 1 Admin block

Pix- 2 Law faculty

Pix- 3 Lab

Pix-4 Sciences

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo come and see how a state teaching hospital looks like in a sane society...ANSUTH cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Abagworo the light must always shine on Anambra as the light of the entire black race. We are the best.. cheesy

For the past 6yrs other than bad news no good news of development has ever come out of Imo state because of your envy and bitterness for other states particularly Anambra. Imo state will get to a point soon when even Okorocha and his carbinet will be owed several months salaries too..brace up!

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2016
RRoyaId:
Abagworo the light must always shine on Anambra as the light of the entire black race. We are the best.. cheesy

For the past 6yrs other than bad news no good news of development has ever come out of Imo state because of your envy and bitterness for other states particularly Anambra. Imo state will get to a point soon when even Okorocha and his carbinet will be owed several months salaries too..brace up!

Ben Bruce writing thrash is insignificant as we all know his allegiance.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2016
Bitter envious clown of course to you it is a trash but the truth will always find it's way out.

Apart from his Silverbird TV & Radio in Awka, Ben has nothing with Obiano or whatsoever. The truth is irrepressible.. cheesy

Abagworo:

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ezeagu(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
If you guys are tired of your thread being vandalised, see my signature. Anybody that abuses any part of Nigeria would be obliterated.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 12:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo:

What is Bruce' s allegiance to?

Methinks, Abagworo enjoys what Chino does on this thread, because once in a while Abagworo posts something to attract chino.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2016
longayink:

Methinks, Abagworo enjoys what Chino does on this thread, because once in a while Abagworo posts something to attract chino.

Where did I post what will attract the fool? He likes trying to do all he can to paint poor image of Imo State even when nothing calls for that.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 2:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo:

Where did I post what will attract the fool? He likes trying to do all he can to paint poor image of Imo State even when nothing calls for that.

That reminds me, Abagworo, mid 2015, you told us that by December 2015, the new Orlu stadium would be completed and commissioned.

What's going on? Can we see it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Worthless clown until you stay away from us I will always come to show the world the real outlook of Imo state. You are my only responsibility on NL. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2016
RRoyaId:
Worthless clown until you stay away from us I will always come to show the world the real outlook of Imo state. You are my only responsibility on NL. cheesy

[s][/s]

I don't give a damn about y'all. I've only noticed that you quote other people and then try to associate them with me. If I like I can equally show the world the real outlook of Anambra State but I don't have that time. Go ahead and keep fooling yourself at 40.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2016
longayink:

Your head is tgere

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2016
ezeagu:
If you guys are tired of your thread being vandalised, see my signature. Anybody that abuses any part of Nigeria would be obliterated.
I just visited the site Ezeagu. Good job!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by betterABIAstate: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo:

I don't give a damn about y'all. I've only noticed that you quote other people and then try to associate them with me. If I like I can equally show the world the real outlook of Anambra State but I don't have that time. Go ahead and keep fooling yourself at 40.
stop attracting him to this thread this ikwerre man, IMO people should ask abagworo why he always enjoy this thread going down. IMO state now takes last in anything concerning southeast, IMO state was the only state from southeast declared unsafe by the US govt, yet you defend rochas blueblack. No abian defended TA this way

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Hopeless jobless frustrated old man. You are a very bitter envious creature..stay away from us as we have nothing in common with you nor your people.

We don't even marry from your state nor live there but the reverse is the case when compared to your state indigenes. You can hardly go a day without courting trouble for your useless Imo state. What's happening in Imo state is horrible and devastating and I have a duty to show it to the world and I can't achieve it without your penchant in delving in anything that concerns Anambra and it's people.

I have never cared about Imo state if not for your bitter and envious interferences on threads that relates to Anambra and it's people. I even enjoy the opportunity of destroying the image of Imo state on the entire cyberspace, because like i said earlier it wouldn't have been possible without you..cool

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo come here and show me your bald head..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagwaro(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
longayink:

I have not done anything wrong. Please apportion blames rightly.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagwaro(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

He should concentrate on governance and stop wasting State funds on media jamboree.

I totally agree with you, Okorocha has killed Imo state. Just look at the security situation in Imo state today.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
betterABIAstate:
stop attracting him to this thread this ikwerre man, IMO people should ask abagworo why he always enjoy this thread going down. IMO state now takes last in anything concerning southeast, IMO state was the only state from southeast declared unsafe by the US govt, yet you defend rochas blueblack. No abian defended TA this way

Abagworo is grossly misled and strange. I don't know why he doesn't spread his trash in a Rivers State thread? Why Imo? Our state has been sunken by Okorocha and he seems happy to use lies to act like it's not happening. I thought this was only possible in the SW.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagwaro(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
What is Okorocha actually doing with our allocation in Imo state?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagwaro(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
longayink:

That reminds me, Abagworo, mid 2015, you told us that by December 2015, the new Orlu stadium would be completed and commissioned.

What's going on? Can we see it?

Stop talking about stadium when the roads to Oguta is a no go area.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagwaro(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
I am beginning to think Okorocha scammed us with his APC and Buhari. Since Buhari left my state after campaigns, he has never bothered to return to the same Imo state that gave him their votes. There is no federal presence in Imo state. This is the condition of roads now in IMo state. Imo state has the worst road network in Nigeria. I have to start saying the truth for once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.