Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2478105 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (1037) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AKswift: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2018
madenigga:

in the eyes of some people if you criticize okorocha is because he is in apc. let the whole Nigeria know the kind of man he is. just imagine the kind of damage such a man wud cause if he was to become a minister or president. god4bid
Na who go dash am post....we don’t want such a person
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
New ongoing road remodeling and construction in Owerri while the media is focused only on wherever there's an atom of fault.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
More Owerri

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Owerri city

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by horsepower101: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
CLOSED DRAINAGE!!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I must be Dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 2:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Those gutters you guys are covering up better empty out somewhere. If it doesn't, the whole place will definitely flood after each heavy rain.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by allhavesinned: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Abagworo:
New ongoing road remodeling and construction in Owerri while the media is focused only on wherever there's an atom of fault.

This is Rochas Family Private Estate after Otanmiri.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
allhavesinned:

This is Rochas Family Private Estate after Otanmiri.

No it isn't though you're partly correct. Look well
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chiscodedon(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
Abagworo:
More Owerri
Drainage inside person's compound has now become achievement of your oga to imolites..? You wonder why the media is full of bad looks of Imo..? Wonder no more.. Is so glaring even to a blind man that a walk of 50m in owerri, you easily be welcomed by bad and poor looks of roads, floods, etc... Seeing a nice terrain in owerri now can only be made possible by aid of microscope... Are you surprised he was voted 2nd worst governor in Nigeria after Bello..? Covering his mischiefs has been a hardest work to do in earth now by you his media crews

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
He is back with Owerri, Owerri, Owerri. For seven years, h!e deceived his principal, gov. - Okorocha, that Imo state is only Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamonds: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Waltersmith Seals Deal with Chinese Firm to Enhance Refining Capacity
August 31, 2018 8:54 am

Waltersmith Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited thursday disclosed that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Peiyang Chemical Equiment Company Limited of Tianjin, China to build a new Refinery at its it Imo State facility.

This deal is expected to increase Waltersmith’s daily refining capacity to 30,000 barrels of oil per day.

The company which had commenced construction of its 5,000 barrel per day (bpd) modular refinery said the new agreement with the Chinese firm would build a new refinery and support its goal of producing petrol, aviation fuel and other by-products at the facility.

Commenting on the partnership, the Chairman/Chief Executive officer Waltersmith Refining and Petrochemical Company, Mr. Abdulrazaq Isa said: “The MoU is about expanding the capacity of our modular refinery which is currently under construction by 25,000 bpd to produce other products beyond what the modular refinery is capable of doing meaning we can now produce premium motor spirit (PMS) and aviation fuel.

“This MoU is basically to undertake the project development work which would entail a feasibility study of the proposed expansion of to 25,000bpd. Then we would proceed to do the detailed engineering design for the expanded facility and some other associated studies.

“We would work jointly with the Chinese to obtain the regulatory approval for the proposed capacity. Once that is done, we can now close the financing and then go into construction.”

Furthermore, he added: “We believe that by the time we conclude the development, we would now become a full-blown refinery.”

Also, on what the Chinese firm is bringing to the table, Isa said: “They have the technology and will be involved in project debt financing, turnkey construction and operation of the plant. But it is ultimately going to be 100perecnt owned by Waltersmith and it co-venturers.

“The new facility is going to be 25,000bpd, taking our total capacity to 30,000bpd.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/08/31/waltersmith-seals-deal-with-chinese-firm-to-enhance-refining-capacity/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
SwedishDocument:
Abagworo was this also chino? Who doesn't know this guy from Imo state? The earliest you start facing reality the better for Owerri and Imo state in general lol

What's so silly about some of these your photos is that they're absolutely fake and modified.

[img]

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/7749826_screenshot20180911101036_jpeg5e4b7bfb3a74ab66315996ab58c40343[/img]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 1:34am On Sep 13, 2018
RareDiamonds:

Waltersmith Seals Deal with Chinese Firm to Enhance Refining Capacity
August 31, 2018 8:54 am

Waltersmith Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited thursday disclosed that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Peiyang Chemical Equiment Company Limited of Tianjin, China to build a new Refinery at its it Imo State facility.

This deal is expected to increase Waltersmith’s daily refining capacity to 30,000 barrels of oil per day.

The company which had commenced construction of its 5,000 barrel per day (bpd) modular refinery said the new agreement with the Chinese firm would build a new refinery and support its goal of producing petrol, aviation fuel and other by-products at the facility.

Commenting on the partnership, the Chairman/Chief Executive officer Waltersmith Refining and Petrochemical Company, Mr. Abdulrazaq Isa said: “The MoU is about expanding the capacity of our modular refinery which is currently under construction by 25,000 bpd to produce other products beyond what the modular refinery is capable of doing meaning we can now produce premium motor spirit (PMS) and aviation fuel.

“This MoU is basically to undertake the project development work which would entail a feasibility study of the proposed expansion of to 25,000bpd. Then we would proceed to do the detailed engineering design for the expanded facility and some other associated studies.

“We would work jointly with the Chinese to obtain the regulatory approval for the proposed capacity. Once that is done, we can now close the financing and then go into construction.”

Furthermore, he added: “We believe that by the time we conclude the development, we would now become a full-blown refinery.”

Also, on what the Chinese firm is bringing to the table, Isa said: “They have the technology and will be involved in project debt financing, turnkey construction and operation of the plant. But it is ultimately going to be 100perecnt owned by Waltersmith and it co-venturers.

“The new facility is going to be 25,000bpd, taking our total capacity to 30,000bpd.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/08/31/waltersmith-seals-deal-with-chinese-firm-to-enhance-refining-capacity/

Good, provided that gov Rochas Okorocha does not force the Chinese to sideline the oil-producing Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta axis and build the refinery in his new hometown, Owerri.

Owerri has been bastardized by Okorocha rushing the building of nearly every development project of his government in Owerri.

He wants to use his expansion of Owerri to make Nigerians see him as good presidential material, but unknown to him, Nigerians also see the level of decadence he abandoned rest of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 3:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Even though Rochas has his flaws, I think there's a calculated attempt to bring down his government at all cost.

While other parts of Nigeria suffer flooding and they go unnoticed, whenever there's a flood in Owerri it hits the internet.

I am not a fan of Rochas myself, but I will always insist that critics must criticise with common sense so that they don't look stupid

Personally, I am tired of seeing Rochas as Imo governor and I won't miss him as governor. Imo State just needs a better leader but I don't see that coming from brazenly corrupt Imo PDP

I'd rather APC continues in Imo State than the PDP. Yes, PDP has worked in many South East states, but it has certainly not worked in Imo

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Rochas2023: 5:46am On Sep 13, 2018
APC will win IMO state
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jamjo: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abagworo:
Owerri

When a contractor uses the right equipment, see the difference.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Owerri to Okigwe federal road closed, no more practicable. More than N1200 for danfo-like bus fare from Okigwe to Owerri through Apiam routes.

Imo is APC state.

Many years in advance Crude oyel money is used as collateral for quantum Chinese loans to build ultramodern road and rail infrastructures in northern Nigeria.

Where is Abagoro of Owerri who puts Imo state in place of Owerri, for the benefit of gov. Okorocha who somehow sees Owerri as Imo state?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammer6F: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
The rate at which Igbo men beat their wife is alarming.

Even more alarming is the rate at which they kill their wife.

The only thing i care about is that all Igbo men will be tag with that standard as wife beater or killer.

Pleas umunne m, let us do something to educate Igbo men that it is better to leave the marriage than end up killing a woman that was handed to you in good faith by her family. She is someone sister, daughter, aunty first before your wife.

If they did not take care of her, u will not see her and like to marry her.

Some of us are complaining that Igbo women marry foreign men more than any other women from other tribe.

Based on media reporting, i am starting to see that some of our igbo men are idiots.

Lion in the house, is the greatest cowardice.

Let us discuss ways to put a stop to this and the appropriate punishment for offenders. I am really disgusted.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/9/after-19-days-of-marriage-your-husband-beat-you-to-death-with-with-a-baby-in-your-womb-lady-mourns-the-death-of-her-best-friend.html

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BiafraIShere(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
hammer6F:
The rate at which Igbo men beat their wife is alarming.

Even more alarming is the rate at which they kill their wife.

The only thing i care about is that all Igbo men will be tag with that standard as wife beater or killer.

Pleas umunne m, let us do something to educate Igbo men that it is better to leave the marriage than end up killing a woman that was handed to you in good faith by her family. She is someone sister, daughter, aunty first before your wife.

If they did not take care of her, u will not see her and like to marry her.

Some of us are complaining that Igbo women marry foreign men more than any other women from other tribe.

Based on media reporting, i am starting to see that some of our igbo men are idiots.

Lion in the house, is the greatest cowardice.

Let us discuss ways to put a stop to this and the appropriate punishment for offenders. I am really disgusted.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/9/after-19-days-of-marriage-your-husband-beat-you-to-death-with-with-a-baby-in-your-womb-lady-mourns-the-death-of-her-best-friend.html
This is total bullshit!! I won't discuss a topic that doesn't make sense!! What do you mean by "the rate at which Igbo men beat their women is alarming"? Does Igbo men beat their wives more than Yoruba men, Hausa men, Ibiobio men, Ijaw men etc?? If yes, could you please tell us the parameters you used in arriving to such conclusion?? Domestic violence is a universal problem and is never an exclusive preserve of certain people! You would have made sense if you said the rate at which Nigerian men beat their wives.

On topic, please is Rochas still the governor of Imo state because I heard he has been impeached?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammer6F: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
BiafraIShere:
This is total bullshit!! I won't discuss a topic that doesn't make sense!! What do you mean by "the rate at which Igbo men beat their women is alarming"? Does Igbo men beat their wives more than Yoruba men, Hausa men, Ibiobio men, Ijaw men etc?? If yes, could you please tell us the parameters you used in arriving to such conclusion?? Domestic violence is a universal problem and is never an exclusive preserve of certain people! You would have made sense if you said the rate at which Nigerian men beat their wives.

On topic, please is Richard still the governor of Imo state because I heard he has been impeached?

This case is about an Imo State couple today.

This one happened in June this year.

https://www.nairaland.com/4569414/graphic-nigerian-man-allegedly-kills

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BiafraIShere(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
hammer6F:

This case is about an Imo State couple today.

This one happened in June this year.

https://www.nairaland.com/4569414/graphic-nigerian-man-allegedly-kills

So what? FYI, domestic violence affects both genders and cuts across all races and tribes!! Stop making it appear like it's a problem peculiar to Imo men!! There are countless cases of men killing women and wives killing husbands: a Hausa woman killed her husband, the son of a former PDP national chairman in Abuja. A Yoruba female lawyer killed her husband in Lagos and there are several other cases that are all over the Internet which occurred in different parts of the country. My point is that you should stop condemning Imo men over something that is a universal problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammer6F: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
BiafraIShere:
So what? FYI, domestic violence affects both genders and cuts across all races and tribes!! Stop making it appear like it's a problem peculiar to Imo men!! There are countless cases of men killing women and wives killing husbands: a Hausa woman killed her husband, the son of a former PDP national chairman in Abuja. A Yoruba female lawyer killed her husband in Lagos and there are several other cases that are all over the Internet which occurred in different parts of the country. My point is that you should stop condemning Imo men over something that is a universal problem.

So, to you it is an accepted standard for Igbo men to murder their wife becos certain Hausa and Yoruba women do it.

Wat we are reacting to is the frequency of occurrences.

It is disproportionate for Igbo men to murder their Igbo wife.

I am fed up of such despicable and disgusting henious crime in the news all the time.

The state government need to educate men on domestic violence and actually makes laws to tackle them.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2018
another rochas classic

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
I want to ask a question why does Rochas claims he loves imo yet he uses a substandard material for imolites

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
SoNature:
Even though Rochas has his flaws, I think there's a calculated attempt to bring down his government at all cost.

While others parts of Nigeria suffer flooding and they go unnoticed, every day there's a flood in Owerri it hits the internet.

I am not a fan of Rochas myself, but I will always insist that critics must criticise with common sense so that they don't look stupid

Personally, I am tired of seeing Rochas as Imo governor and I won't miss him as governor. Imo State just needs a better leader but I don't see that coming from brazenly corrupt Imo PDP

I'd rather APC continues in Imo State than the PDP. Yes, PDP has worked in many South East states, but it has certainly not worked in Imo
Shouldn't that tell you that it's a function of individuals rather than political party?

Though I also agree with you on APC continuing in Imo state but just because it's Ugwumba that they are presenting. The guys in PDP are old and washed up.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Afam4eva:

Shouldn't that tell you that it's a function of individuals rather than political party?

Though I also agree with you on APC continuing in Imo state but just because it's Ugwumba that they are presenting. The guys in PDP are old and washed up.

People often say that Chimaroke Nnamani has been the worst Enugu governor since 1999.

But I don't know who the best of Imo State is. However, I don't think he's a match to the Enugu's worst, Chimaroke Nnamani

It seems APGA will elect Frank Nneji of ABC Transport as flagbeaer. But I also worry that the man is old and will be bereft of ideas

People like Leo-Stan Eke could have probably made a better leader because I have listened to him speak. But it appears it doesn't like politics

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
The main Owerri wants Rochas Okorocha from Orlu zone to continue as Imo state governor through his son-in-law from Orlu zone.

Main Owerri adopted Okorocha's son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, as indigene of Owerri to stand for Owerri zone in Imo gubernatorial contest -- to enable Okorocha continue with his task of developing Owerri to 'international standards'. before attention is paid to Okigwe and Orlu by future governors

Rest of Owerri zone wants zoning for equity to be respected to enable an indigene of Owerri zone to succeed Okorocha as governor.

Thus, Owerri which hosts and clutches tightly nearly all the government's development projects in Imo state, still spread its gubernatorial dragnet far and wide.

Who is fooling who?
Being fooled are people from the most politically ignorant, educationally most backward, and the most underdeveloped, but largest senatorial zone in Imo state with the most docile citizens in Africa.

Zoning is extended to distribution of government development infrastructures in a state, not limited to choice of governorship position.

People of Orlu zone struggle more than any group to consider zoning for equity to enable Owerri zone produce the next governor of Imo state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (1037) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.