Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,052 members, 7,980,748 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:00 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2513813 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Owerri is an abandoned glorified village. Shameful. No wonder imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra to live

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Grgton because of dilapidated tiny roads that are all over Owerri that's why okada is still a major means of transportation. Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Village round about. Owerri is really a village. cheesy

Also show us one good road in Owerri that has covered drainage.

This is Awka

cheesy

Grgton:
Owerri lush village

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Owerri village man is now showing us fake pictures of Owerri hahaha

Now show us any resort facilities as this anywhere in imo state.

This is the Golden Tulip Agulu lake resort Awka

Grgton:
Eastern heartland stateops

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Owerri is a village that's why all that you have is a decorated junction. Hahaha

Anambra is a mega state with mega growing cities that accommodates imo indigenes that is why we have mega infrastructures.

Lol

Grgton:
you can not post a common junction in Anambra that look like what you have beloShame!! Btw village

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Village cheesy

No wonder millions of imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra to live

Grgton:
Lush

Onitsha Ado where imo rich like Orange drugs lives cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hahaha

Just one decorated junction meanwhile 95% of the roads in imo state are dilapidated, and you wonder why millions of imo indigenes are running to Anambra to live. cheesy

Even in the next 200yrs, imo won't get to the present level of development in Anambra.

Grgton:
Eastern heartlandAnambra can have this maybe in future

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hahaha

Try harder. The same road and another tiny road. Owerri is really a village

Tell your governor to build a city outlook city like this

Grgton:
the capital

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Owerriboi:
Stop crying and appreciate Anambra for building proper cities that harbours millions of imo indigenes because imo state cannot build proper planned city. Tell your governor to come and learn development from Anambra. See Where millions of imo indigenes are enjoying decent living unlike their shithole imo state hahaha

Eastern heartland

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RIVERS1stson: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Owerriboi:
Owerri is an abandoned glorified village. Shameful. No wonder imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra to live

Owerri doesn't look like a state capital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Owerriboi:
Hahaha See consolation . You are just deluding yourself. Owerri is a glorified village, even Aba now has functional flyover but Owerri a state capital has none. I ashamed on your behalf. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paQvX5Jr35I

Most junctions in Owerri are like this. Chest beating and degrading Owerri will not elude the fact that Owerri is one of the best in Nigeria.
Just humble yourself and learn from Owerri so you can implement the same in your state but I am afraid that trying to implement this in Awka on Onitsha will lead to demolishing of 80% of the houses there.
Your efforts of degrading Owerri on YouTube is futile.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Owerriboi:
Ediotic mad man focus on me and leave the innocent gentleman alone. I am the one dealing with you and not him. Face your attacks on me.

Atilu awusa, the only reason you are crying is because I never allowed you guys to have your ways on Anambra issues.

You bastards are the ones that are envious, obsessed, bitter and frustrated about Anambra development and advancement, that's why you people are constantly here. The only time I show up in imo thread is when you guys show up here or throw tantrums against Anambra in your thread, aside that people here barely remember that there's any state like imo state.

You need to visit Odumeje in Onitsha to cure you guys of envy, bitterness, frustration and obsession over Anambra. You need deliverance. Tufia

Na only me fit una cheesy

Rabid dog you are always backing in Imo thread even when we are minding our business. We don't care about your thread but you are the ones that is always dragging us here, vagabond..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.