Stats: 3,184,620 members, 7,924,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2474267 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (1037) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
MCC road to be commissioned soon

As Road safety/Toronto/ Nkwo orji road with spur to Eke megbu oha road/ river has been awarded

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
I won't lie. I watched the two videos. Owerri is more or less a rural area compare to Awka.

Awka better organised planned and decent compare to Owerri. I am ashamed that I am from imo state. Truth is bitter, imo state particularly Owerri need serious and urgent intervention, if not millions of imo indigenes will keep migrating to Onitsha and Awka for greener pasture

Look at this pictures pulled out from Owerri. You will see that Owerri is a glorified rural area compare to Awka. Owerri is a disjointed disorganised village. Isn't it clear in the pictures? Accept the truth for once so that imo and owerri in particular can develop. Tufia cheesy

Grgton:
shut up your mouth! Accept the TruthAwka or rather whole of Anambra needs serious intervention! The video you posted are all old looks of owerri.. Owerri is better, organsed than your unplanned village State capital.. Awka didn't come close at all

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgt0n:
I won't lie. I watched the two videos. Owerri is more or less a rural area compare to Awka.

Awka better organised planned and decent compare to Owerri. I am ashamed that I am from imo state. Truth is bitter, imo state particularly Owerri need serious and urgent intervention, if not millions of imo indigenes will keep migrating to Onitsha and Awka for greener pasture

Look at this pictures pulled out from Owerri. You will see that Owerri is a glorified rural area compare to Awka. Owerri is a disjointed disorganised village. Isn't it clear in the pictures? Accept the truth for once so that imo and owerri in particular can develop. Tufia cheesy

go on to that channel and watch

Lol lol

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
At least Awka has flyovers but Owerri has no functional flyover till date.

Owerri is just weatheral Road, every other place in Owerri is a glorified village.

Owerri is a shame as a state capital. Owerri is not fit to called a state capital. Owerri cannot easily compete with cities of Enugu, Awka, Asaba, Abakaliki, even Umuahia.

It is really hurting that almost 50yrs after creation, owerri is yet to look like a state capital.

Watch this video and cry for Owerri. Tufia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc

Grgton:
I'm taking your comment serious because you nailed the point don't even have a decent good looking street like what you have in Enugu,r AsabaThe only halfly baked road is just the onitsha Enugu Expwy with two painted flyover that got you all excited. It's really a shame.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Govt60:

As Toronto/ Nkwo orji road with spur to Eke megbu oha road/ river has been awarded

Nice update.
Heard this is ongoing ...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgton:
go on to that channel and watc

Stop crying and watch this video of Owerri and then compare lolz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgton also watch this video too. Owerri is a shame to igboland. Owerri is not fit to be a state capital lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Bv7vcKQkM

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgton the only way to save Owerri is to completely demolish that town and rebuilt it. This is a disgrace as a state capital

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Smelling Owerri pig, you stole my account lol. Useless impersonator. Cry and break your head on a pointed arrow. Na me and you in this forum lol

Grgton:
grgton
That is my account; heat your head on a wallmpersonator.. smelling onitsha pig

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
You are not just envious but you are bitter that Owerri is a glorified rural area compare to Awka or Onitsha. Have you wondered why many imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Awka? Owerri is a glorified village ravaged by dilapidated muddy roads, insecurity, touts, commercial sex hawkers, ipob terrorists, bandits, etc.

Look at this condition of Owerri, are you proud biko? Tufia

Grgton:
nobody cares where you come from; envious?? What exactly to envy on a village capital without a proper planning? Or dirty dilapidated onitsha streets? Tout enclave you call a state?? Wao

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lolz. I am totally ashamed of you. The whole of imo state is littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated dusty roads and refuse dumpsites everywhere.

Imo state is yet to have a befitting city that's why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Awka.

Owerri has remained a village and that's why you are always bitter and frustrated lolz

1. Owerri

2.. Awka

Compare cheesy

Owerri is a dusty slum littered with dusty narrow roads. Tufia how can a sane person be proud of this village lolz

Grgton:
lol I don't think your brain works...
he YouTuber actually showed you how Asaba looks on the video; now compare your chaotic State capital Awka with that before coming to compare with Owerriook Anambra don't have a City yet! ! I mean City not village Towns with narrow Dusty streets
Wtf

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Govt60:

As Toronto/ Nkwo orji road with spur to Eke megbu oha road/ river has been awarded
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dirty bitter owerri pig. The only reason you are bitter and frustrated is because Owerri is a glorified rural area. Ntoor lolz

Grgton:
you don't need to know where I come from... it's of no use to you dickhead

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgt0n:
Owerri pig face, stop attacking weak people,lol , look at the condition of Owerri, are you proud that Owerri is abandoned glorified village where okada is now a major means of transportation lol

stop posting old pictures

Go on YouTube watch how owerri has developed and changed pass Awka...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgton:

Why are you deceiving yourself bitter frustrated imo clown. Lol

Are you proud that okada is now plying everywhere in Owerri due to dilapidated dusty tiny road. Imo state is cursed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgt0n:
Dirty bitter owerri pig. The only reason you are bitter and frustrated is because Owerri is a glorified rural area. Ntoor lolz

is this picture below what you call rural?? Show me a junction like this in Awka

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mumu man stop crying, I will keep breaking your heart on this forum until you have commonsense.

This is Owerri and it is the worst state capital in southern Nigeria. Shame on imo state. Owerri is a disjointed unplanned village littered with slums

Grgton:
stop posting old picturesGo on YouTube watch how owerri has developed and changed pass Awka...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hahaha the same junction everyday. Oya na show us one road in entire imo state that has sidewalks with covered drainage. This is Awka

Lolz

Grgton:
is this picture below what you call rural?? Show me a junction like this in Awka

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgton show us Owerri flyovers. This is Awka flyovers

Lolz

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Frustrated nasty bitter envious imo b@stard. Face me, leave weak people out of this. Na me fit you lol

Grgton:
shut up your mouth then... Nobody called you on my comments..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgton this is Awka ICC, please show us Owerri ICC

LOL

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
But there's no functional flyover in Owerri, at least Awka has three lol

Bvi like every Anambra is inclined to good governance, while Awka presently is like America compare to Owerri, Bvi and other Anambra people are aiming for more. That's why Anambra has always produced the best leaders unlike imo where thieves and incompetent people are in charge, meanwhile millions of imo indigenes keep escaping to Anambra to live.

Onitsha the obodo oyibo ndi imo lol

Grgton:
can I see the painted flyover again?? Lr did you forget to post it .. Try as possible to go back watch that video; You can heat your head on a wall right after.. The funny aspect is the owner of that BV1 channel is From Anambra; he's your stateman..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
For goodness sake stop fooling yourself, everyone knows that Owerri is a glorified village. Stop deceiving yourself. Tell yourself the truth for once

Grgton:
are you indirectly saying this trash? No other place in South East has covered gutter with sidewalks
My goodness!! What a brag! What sort of illusion is this

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Govt60:

As Road safety/Toronto/ Nkwo orji road with spur to Eke megbu oha road/ river has been awarded

Good. The more Uzodinma in his vendetta against Orlu scrapes existing roads in Owerri, recoats them, coat every village road in rural Owerri with asphalt, with the federal allocations of the LGAs of Orlu and Okigwe zones, but abandon the other urban centres in Imo state to continue with decay, the more he shortens his sojourn in Imo Government House.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Govt60:

Good. The more Uzodinma in his vendetta against Orlu scrapes existing roads in Owerri, recoats them, coat every village road in rural Owerri with asphalt, with the federal allocations of the LGAs of Orlu and Okigwe zones, but abandon the other urban centres in Imo state to continue with decay, the more he shortens his sojourn in Imo Government House.
No reasonable and well educated person uses govt office to execute his personal vendetta against a large portion and population of people in a state he is administering.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Just shut up your dirty smelling mouth. What I posted is a road in Awka not estate.

And stop tagging SE, I mentioned owerri particularly. Show us anywhere in Owerri that has road with sidewalks and covered drainage.

The earliest you know that Owerri is a glorified rural area the better for you owerri pig.

Awka roads with sidewalks and covered drainage

OWERRI IS A GLORIFIED RURAL AREA. Grgton know this and know peace. cheesy

Grgton:
shut up your mouth....Having a covered gutter with sidewalk is Now an achievement in an estate? ? You even Dare bragging that it's only find in an estate not even in any other place/road/ in the entire Awka village hahaTagging the entire SE only Awka has sidewalk and covered gutterYou people are pathetic

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Govt60:

I passed here and i can say they are doing a very good job but they is need. For them to open and clean up the entire drainage because once the rains comes to water would have no where to Go and it would spoil the road again

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 3:57am On Feb 08, 2023
SkillupImo initiative gets boost as Zinox, others donate computers, cash

For training and empowerment of its citizens with employability skills in emerging and mainstream technologies, Imo State government has taken delivery of 10 high-end computers and cash from Zinox Computers, Inno & Bosco Oil and other Imo indigenes.

SkillupImo is an initiative of the newly-created Imo State Ministry of Digital Economy and e-Government to make the state number one in digital technology among states of the federation.

In a statement, yesterday, the Commissioner for Digital Economy and e-Government, Dr. Chimezie Amadi, described the support as a sign of public buy-in and embrace of Uzodimma’s administration.

The commissioner called on other corporate bodies, illustrious sons and daughters of Imo, as well as well-meaning Nigerians to come forward and support the noble project of equipping the youth with relevant digital skills.

According to him, the donations are a boost to Uzodimma’s agenda of positioning Imo to be the leading digital economy of the nation, and his goal of equipping imolites with the fourth industrial revolution skills.

https://guardian.ng/news/skillupimo-initiative-gets-boost-as-zinox-others-donate-computers-cash/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Anselem86: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Govt60:

I really like this black and yellow marking more than white and black own
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 2:25am On Feb 09, 2023
Ikengawo aka Ofodirinwa the bitter envious imo b@stard. Nollywood started in Onitsha. Go and ask early Nollywood actors and actresses, they will clear your ignorance. Also major producers of Nollywood movies are all based in Onitsha (Electronart, Headbridge and Iweka road)

Ofodirinwa:
When did nollywood start in Ontisha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (1037) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50