Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? (5394 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by goldplated(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2012
i dont know why i'm kinda confused now. she said yes to me, we made out yesterday. should i call her this morning? in all, what do i need to do next,next
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by goldplated(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by frank317: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2012
Pack ur bags and leave town.
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by 190theclown: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2012
Made out as in sliced dat kpomo

Pleasse clarify I av interest in dis story

1 Like

Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by killuminati(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2012
goldplated: i dont know why i'm kinda confused now. she said yes to me, we made out yesterday. should i call her this morning? in all, what do i need to do next,next
dump da dumb!
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Andrew3(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2012
contact vanguard
sahara reporters
ait
cnn
bbc
aljazeer

etc. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2012
Lol, seriously, Is this a joke or what? You dont know the basics of what you doing before jumping into it?......some people can be really funny..... Maybe you start with calling her and thats if you know how to initiate a conversation....
Lol, I cant beleive what I just read

1 Like

Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by egbeman1: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2012
U can start by sending her a #1500 recharge card,den pay 100k into her account 2day.Do the same 2morow,but increase the money a lil bit.That way she wil luv u the more grin

2 Likes

Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by DICKtator: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2012
egbeman1: U can start by sending her a #1500 recharge card,den pay 100k into her account 2day.Do the same 2morow,but increase the money a lil bit.That way she wil luv u the more grin

Hehehehe
grin grin grin grin
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2012
I guess u should ask google!!
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by AnodaIT(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2012
Broda , how old are you before I proceed with my ' Starting a Relationship For Dummies 101'
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by killuminati(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2012
@OP

You in some deep isht!
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2012
D MUMUest question i've ever heard!! Lk say na SS1 stdnt dey ask!! If u no kw wetyn to do, y did u force her to say YES??
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by killuminati(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2012
egbeman1: U can start by sending her a #1500 recharge card,den pay 100k into her account 2day.Do the same 2morow,but increase the money a lil bit.That way she wil luv u the more grin
where he wan get dat kain money from?
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2012
AnodaIT: Broda , how old are you before I proceed with my ' Starting a Relationship For Dummies 101'
It doesnt matter...just start up, I will foot the bill.
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2012
grin grin grin @ poster are you telling us that you are a dummy when it comes to relationship? gosh!!!
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by goldplated(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
Maria-G:
Lol, seriously, Is this a joke or what? You dont know the basics of what you doing before jumping into it?......some people can be really funny..... Maybe you start with calling her and thats if you know how to initiate a conversation....

I never land, you don dey rant. Nairaland and their clowns. You can never get a good advice from a certain few blockheads.

~vicky~:

grin grin grin @ poster are you telling us that you are a dummy when it comes to relationship? gosh!!!

Trust me, i know all about starting and keeping and growing a relationship more than any man you'll ever see in your life. But this situation was a bit different with my past babes. Back then i had money, things, so i always knew what next to do, spend money on them, but this particular girl look beyond my temporary state and agreed to let me in. As a normal routine i'll start arranging gifts, and finding how to please her,money wise. Its like an old habit, you can't stop, thats why i was kinda confused on how to bounce off things with this one.
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by goldplated(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
Made out as in sliced dat kpomo

Pleasse clarify I av interest in dis story

including the sweetest kiss i've had in a long time.
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by goofie: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
what do u do next consult nairaland; just as u are alrdy doing.

and then u wait...
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by daisyella: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Seriously?
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by kanmifad(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
ready to crush
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
goldplated:

I never land, you don dey rant. Nairaland and their clowns. You can never get a good advice from a certain few blockheads.
yea, it takes a blockhead to know one cus if you werent you wont be here asking for advice....yours is even more complicated cus in this situation, you are the confused blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
You should call her.
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by omotola1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
goldplated:

including the sweetest kiss i've had in a long time.
So u are smart enough to tear kpomo abi?
Now u are asking a dumb question of wat to do next.
You well at all sef?
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
Send her the loveliest text message today, then call her tomorrow.
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by switnjl: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
why does it always have to be money related before u can please a lady?

just call her and tell her how much u miss her.

make sure u do it in the sexiest voice possible.
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by greedie1(f): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
U knew wat u wanted b4 d sex nd den u hit a brick wall nd lost ur senses after d sex?

I dont tink u r a dummy, if u were, u wouldnt ve known ow to put mr dickson to work but u obviously didnt ve a problem in dat aspect.

I tink u r overwhelmed, u werent expecting to eat d punny so soon and now dat u ve, u dont know whether to eat it some more or go 4 a fresh kill...

I tink u should stick wit her for sometime, she may interest u enuf beyond d sex to stay
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by eklassical(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Whatnext?
if u ar a playah= keep knacking her enuf akpako!
If u ar d love love type= then imagine her in ur 5yrz frm nw,if she fits in....
If its (+ve) then start d whole0love texts,calls, gifts,visits,dates,money giving,n less sex.
If its (-ve)as in she doesnt fit in,,date her a lil,mayb sum couple of wiks n tell her fins ar nt working.! Period!
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
Maria-G:
I can't believe either
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by cindyrella(f): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
frank3.16:
Lmao!
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by omega25red(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
frank3.16:
grin grin ode grin grin

poster

call her a pick up where you left off from
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by DExplorer1: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
*yawns*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Thread ( Come In And Tell Whats Going On In Your Area ) / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / How True Is This? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.