Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,697 members, 7,921,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me (27322 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by onyx79(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Brother, just shut and walk!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by VOfficialR(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
eva_tee: Oniranu!!!! Why don't u start by counting the number of bridges in lasgidi.....if u want to commit suicide, u cld av done tha ryt inside your room without u coming on here to talk trash.......I don't blame u!!! NL is not meant for pple lyk u.
WHAT SORT OF PEOPLE IS IT FOR
PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKES UP OF THE MOST POPULATION OF OUR COUNTRY WHO KNOWs NOTHING ABOUT MAKING IT IN LIFE
WE ALL DREAM OF BEING LIKE USAIN BOLT BUT CAN NEVER TRAIN WITH CHEETAH...

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Operalex: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
alienware: yawning...... i was bored today, so decided to trek from my house at cele bus stop to ikeja, i got to computer village at about 10:56am and trekked back to illupeju >>>> oshodi then took a bus back to cele around to 1pm. am also planning of treking from lagos to maiduguri, i have contacted red bulls about 2 weeks ago for support and there are like saying they are going to give me lots of free drinks and i must wear their T-Shirt and will get a support of $20,000 if i can make it to kaduna.do y'all think this is si.lly ? red bull says i must wear their t-shirt and i must create a blog for all photo upload and they insist an agent will monitor me , am bored and tired of being idle
am thinking of what to carry with me like rechargeable battery for laptops, my modems,a pair of trainers, 2 tops, a camera,a blanket. i want t o travel light, pls what would you recommend

lunatic no fit do dat, infact ur 2day trip get as hi be. Be warned, u may nt reach kad in 3months time and death may be d end
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by eldagaius(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
Bros, find work do. 9ja no de celebrate this kind adventure. No go die in vain o! Here no be India where people dey go on hunger strike, government go do something. Carry any complaint u have to God. Sooner than later, 9ja go better.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by jamal230(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
Carry bomb dectator,also hospital
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by VOfficialR(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
Operalex:

lunatic no fit do dat, infact ur 2day trip get as hi be. Be warned, u may nt reach kad in 3months time and death may be d end
READ ABOUT HOW YOUR FOREFATHERS JOURNEYED BEFORE THE INVENTION OF CARS AND SOUGHT OF SORT.
I CAN BELIEVE THE EXTENT THIS WESTERN CULTURE HAS INFESTED ITSELF INTO OUR THINKING.

MY GREAT GRAND FATHERS OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T DIE WHILE JOURNEYING
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by item1: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
Bros I've been longing to eat AGEGE BREAD all my life, please dont't forget to get some for me.
i pray you'll still be alive when you reach my domot for lokoja
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
Once again,,,Don't let anybody discourage you...i support you man and i dont mind doing it together. Contact me here on NL...
Good luck..
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by samakro: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
life_style: Go ahead,abi wetin you they wait for ? abeg if you see boko haram people tell them say make them stop all the rubbish wey them they do or else....
u go do wetin?
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by DeAdvocate: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
@OP. Nnaa nwanne/bros biko/abeg. If it's true, get me involved immediately. I no dey for verbal moral. I WILL BE PHYSICALLY INVOLVED. Negotiate for my slot. As u can see i be Omo Igbo and OKORO na my surname. We'll bank our courage on Phillipians 4:13. PLEASE!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by DeAdvocate: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
@OP. Nnaa nwanne/bros biko/abeg. If it's true, get me involved immediately. I no dey for verbal moral. I WILL BE PHYSICALLY INVOLVED. Negotiate for my slot. As u can see i be Omo Igbo and OKORO is even my surname. We'll bank our courage on Phillipians 4:13. PLEASE!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by horny4u(f): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Check your heart with your doctor and get going
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Ninilowo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ori bobo yen ti daru. He don dey craze walahi. To.test run, let him travel from Lagos to Ibafo first then he will know how far. Ode.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Kslib(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
@op after thinking twice,i have decided that i must join you in this journey weda you like it or not. When we reach maiduguri,i will take over and continue to cape verde.. I have made arragements for all we need.. I will be going to ijebu ode tommorow to book down our garri..
My email address is thedangerousjourney@tryit.die.kpai.ng

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by clemmonce(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
one serious question where wil u be sleeping at night. there are lions and tigers in nigeria oo
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
Guy, I would not discourage you, but once again let me try and list the things you need put in place first.
You'd need a very comfortable footware
Accomodation, sponsor for food, you should contact eva water too, you need more than energy drink for this, you'd also need sponsor for food, a very good coverage for this, and most importantly you need people to join you in the trekking business, you cant do it alone, you need people to do it with you so that its going to look like competition to you. You also need insurance on your life too, thats very important because your life has no duplicate
These are the things I can think of for now but really you need more sponsors than Redbull, only Redbull no fit do am

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by COOLDUN: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
alienware: yawning...... i was bored today, so decided to trek from my house at cele bus stop to ikeja, i got to computer village at about 10:56am and trekked back to illupeju >>>> oshodi then took a bus back to cele around to 1pm. am also planning of treking from lagos to maiduguri, i have contacted red bulls about 2 weeks ago for support and there are like saying they are going to give me lots of free drinks and i must wear their T-Shirt and will get a support of $20,000 if i can make it to kaduna.do y'all think this is si.lly ? red bull says i must wear their t-shirt and i must create a blog for all photo upload and they insist an agent will monitor me , am bored and tired of being idle
am thinking of what to carry with me like rechargeable battery for laptops, my modems,a pair of trainers, 2 tops, a camera,a blanket. i want t o travel light, pls what would you recommend

It is a good move, at least you can put yourself in the guiness book of record, or Boko Haram book of record if you can't make it back from Maiduguri.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by samakro: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
go nw but just knw dey av pay 4 ur dead body
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
Bad pple plenty 4 here o..
I knw if they ask sm1 to take kab from sitting room his/her bedroom,,dem fit take it!
Is very possible jare!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
One of the best Ideas I have heard today. I do not mind sponsoring and having you wear my company T-shirt for 5m. Wonderful, wonderful, creativity.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by greyce: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
sori 2 say dis buh are u in ur rite senses cos i doubt it.............anyways its gud 2 try new tins sha
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by championeh(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Alainise, Oniranu,Oponu,Apoda,Ole,Ole, Jaguda, Alokolohun kigbe# I served in Maiduguri and can give you a description of a short cut.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by chucky234(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
Originakalokalo: If you cover 20km per day,u will cover that distance in 70days.and that is two months and two weeks.how do u intend to walk at night along the route where there is no village?you would sleep on trees? What of anaconda? Pythons? Army robbers?hehehehe.
Which one be army robbers again,English wahala don too much,chai
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Kslib(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
Billyonaire: One of the best Ideas I have heard today. I do not mind sponsoring and having you wear my company T-shirt for 5m. Wonderful, wonderful, creativity.
Omo see as my left ear stand.....
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
Honestly U̶̲̥̅̊ need τ̅☺ ßΕ̲̣̣̣̥ spanked. U̶̲̥̅̊ fink itz ɑ̤̥̈̊ joke: Lasgidi τ̅☺ MMC. ɪ̣̝̇ travelled from lag τ̅☺ maiduguri during mγ̲̣̣̥ NYSC, ɑ̤̥̈̊ day Aπϑ half journey, almost collapsed in D̶̲̥̅̊ car. U̶̲̥̅̊ wan trek, try am na mtcheew... Rubbish. U̶̲̥̅̊ Fø̲̣̣я̅ swim shark infested water instead.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by chucky234(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
COOLDUN:

It is a good move, at least you can put yourself in the guiness book of record, or Boko Haram book of record if you can't make it back from Maiduguri.
The two records na good thing except say na hell fire Boko record go take am go straight
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by israelbenzion: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2012

Bro, I will have personal beef with u if u embark on this and u don't involve me. Abeg u, pm me if u are really serious. I would only suggest a less hazardous route considering d security challenges up North. I am game, anyday, anytime!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by excondido(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
Is the said approximate distance (1650) by road or more of a traverse, i mean the shortest possible distance like an air route?

i think the op came up with a very chalenging idea that needs encouragement. i bet with enough publicity people around ( the locals) will be willing to show him the shortest path towards his destination. personally i will gladly walk a km or 2 with him.

op u can contract me to produce a topographical map of kaduna state if u will take its path.
goodluck to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge / What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving / International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.