Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:45 PM

Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna (20866 Views)

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections / Demonstration In Support Of Patience's N4B Building Project (Pictures) / Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by vanstanzy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
All ya that wrote distasteful and putrid things against Islam will have ur posts hidden walahi, including me. Beware Mods. are watching. grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by mamagee3(f): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okay, when this first started, I was blaming the producer of the film but I'm beginning to think muslims are blowing this out of proportion.

It doesn't really matter if the film was so hateful anymore but the fact that these protests have been going on for almost 3 weeks now is quite daft and silly.

What do these people stand to gain by creating a miserable atmosphere for people who may not have any hand in the production of this film? undecided

Enough is Enough!!!

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by philipstanley(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
My God shall fight 4 me, and i shall hold my peace. EXODUS 14:14, I CANT FIGHT 4 MY SELF INSTEAD FIGHTING 4 HIM(GOD), IF AM SERVIN A god Dat cant fight 4 himself den surley he cant fight 4 me, and he is nt worth of being my God.
BT I AM Gr8ful am SERVING A GOD DAT FIGHT ALL My battles 4me

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by SlyIg(f): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
ceejay80s: "INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS" 97% OF MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE NOT SEEN THE FILM AND THEY ARE MAKING NOISE, i watched the film last week and it was ridiculous, dem take mohammed play inside which me as a christian no like, if u want to download the film,i can paste the link here
the link pls dear. Thanks.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by sunkoye: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
solidbroda: SHUT UP!!! You guys read the same Quran, pray the same way, Go to mosque, Call on Allah and Mohammed, Believe in the same crappy story of 72 virgins, Observe the 30days holy fast 2gether. So what are u saying FOOLLL!!! Murderers!
correction plzzz....creepy 77 virgins ni! grin
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Okijajuju1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
vanstanzy: All ya that wrote distasteful and putrid things against Islam will have ur posts hidden walahi, including me. Beware Mods. are watching. grin grin grin

We know.. But before the mods arrive, lets air our frustration the best we can.. Atleast we no dey kill anybody like those Muslims around the world..

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Okijajuju1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
sunkoye: correction plzzz....77 virgins ni!

When did they add 5 more virgin?!
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
A war between Muslims and Christian would be brutal... Bwahahahaha

I see Muslims winning the war by landslide IMO...

Religion is a waste of time, I still don't know what you guys gain from being sheeple and having herd mentality... undecided

Thank God for free thinkers who believe in GOD, and not some medieval herd mentality... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by vanstanzy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
Garri_is_back:

This statement is the joke of the century...Bunch of Hypocrites...Nonsense... angry angry angry

If being a muslim is Right, then i don't ever want to be Right.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Duxe(f): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
Erm..why is it that its only the northerners protesting? How about the western muslims?
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by cyrexx: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
Alamen: This is the difference between Muslims and extremists that most people refused to see. I will continue to say this because I know it's nothing but the truth; ISLAM stands for peace.

if islam stands for peace, then whats all these verses doing in your quran, why did allah command you to kill infidels:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad (Arabic).

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows (9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them"

click here for more

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by sunkoye: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
grin
Okija_juju:

When did they add 5 more virgin?!
na just last week ooo....infact pple will take it more personal cos 5 extra virgins no be small tin
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by tunapawizzy: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
chei dis islam sef........very ugly piece of shiiit
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by gidjah(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
wish ds same truthfulnes atached to emnstratn cld b done to demnstarte hatred for BH,hatred against violence towards other religions,etc, bt trust ma muslim rodas, , alwys violent at litle tins ll in name of protecting a late ldr n God who wnt fight for hm self, jst prayin dey end ds blind madness in peace n let sleeping dogs lie .sme times wnda y one has to stay on eart wt Alliens hu hv no respect for any oda religion bt thiers, nt mindin d fact dat ds same religion existed b4 their ldrs were.i grew in d north all my life n til tomoro wl alwys love to b called a nothernern bt ds devilish love for a god makes me to hate ds same pple every day.dem fit start slaughtering pple for road wt d little knives dey carry under their dresses , try dem n see.Lets learn to apereciate oda rligions, get exposed positively since we alone cn live on ds earth,.. It will nevas b ok.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by cyrexx: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
Alamen: This is the difference between Muslims and extremists that most people refused to see. I will continue to say this because I know it's nothing but the truth; ISLAM stands for peace.

if islam stands for peace, then whats all these verses doing in your quran, why did allah command you to kill infidels:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad (Arabic).

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows (9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them"

click here for more verses in the quran that calls muslims to violence.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Garriisback: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
vanstanzy:

If being a non-muslim is Right, then i don't ever want to be Right.

Of course how can you be right when you have a garden egg in your skull instead of a brain...Telling you to be right will be asking for toooo much...

Murderer!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by akpanbaba: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
This is foolishness of the highest order.We are told the producer is an Egyptian and the movie was produced in the USA.Let them go to Egypt and America to protest.Foolish creatures fighting for their Creator.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Okijajuju1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx: A war between Muslims and Christian would be brutal... Bwahahahaha

I see Muslims winning the war by landslide IMO...

Religion is a waste of time, I still don't know what you guys gain from being sheeple and having herd mentality... undecided

Thank God for free thinkers who believe in GOD, and not some medieval herd mentality... undecided undecided

CHRISTIANITY IS A RELIGION FOR B[IT]CHES.. It encourages people to be pu[ss]ies.. How can the bible teel you to turn the other cheek when someone slaps you?! angry

If Jesus had just encouraged Peter that time he sliced up the ear of those Roman soldiers that came to arrest him, OMO!! These Muslims for hear am..
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Garriisback: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Abeg make nobody quote their Nonsense Quaran here the thing dey vex me... angry angry angry
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by DuduNegro: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
My brothers participated in the Kano protest and they are m-i-a in Kaduna.....wheres sopulu?

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by TerryCarr(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
they are still butthurt?
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by greaterlove(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
If only you guys displayed the same passion you are using to condemn the video on condemning boko haram. You guys were able to organize yourselves, print good placards and resisted the governor just for a video, but you can't lift a finger to protest against the death of innocent men, women and children from boko haram. God is watching.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by ayeeshatu: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
Boko haram guys r not bombin d south but d north nd dey r not insultin prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)if dey wish,dey culd kill any1 dey wish dats dia business,jxt lyk prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)says"u kill sum1 witout any reason den u r supposed 2 b killd evn if dat person is not a muslim"so why accuse him on issues u don't noe. Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)is a man of gud faith nd livd peacefully wit his non-believers neighbours,so pls stp accusin him nd insultin cux he has done nttn 2 any1 bt rather insult dat did wateva tin 2 u.I LUV PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W).

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Akiika: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
Going by some of the comments i have read here, some of you guys are as d.u.m.b as the uninformed self acclaimed muslims protesting the movie they haven't even seen. There are as terrible christians as there are muslims...some of you commentators are fraudsters, liars, backbiters, bribe givers/takers e.t.c...yet you sit there typing gibberish. Rather than go after the Govt' that prevented these illiterates from getting the requisite education to think independently, you are condemning a religion you know nothing about. One in every fourth person in the world is a muslim with the highest number of convert in the United States since the 20th century, if the religion is as bad as some of you are ignorantly portraying it, how come people still convert to it. And to the guy that posted that quote from the Quran, why not post the preceding chapters too that explains the situation that quote refers to (are there no verses in the bible that 'in context' sounded violent?). Some of you guys are as religion intolerant as the boko haram or other religion extremists. I am a proud muslim, i understand my religion enough to understand that Allah not only condemn violence, but He'll punish those that does it in His name. I condemn the movie, i believe the maker is a mischief looking at a cheap way to fame(he is a documented criminal anyway), but i don't believe anybody should resort to violence to demonstrate their disapproval let alone killing innocent people. Those that just reposted the youtube clip on this forum are equally culpable of attempting to heat up the the fragile peace in Nigeria. If only you guys read wide and don't depend only on skewed and sensetionalized media report of events, you will see things in a different light...I advise you to think outside the box, shelve aside your dogmatic beliefs and be fair in your assessment of events before hitting the keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
centje: They can demostrate peacefully...that is allowed.
But doubt state govt isnt in support...

The state governor is Sir Patrick Yakowa. A night of the church who shares the name with St. Patrick , the Patron Saint of Ireland. he is democratic but not giving support in the mischivious sense you are insinuating.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Garriisback: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
ayeeshatu: Boko haram guys r not bombin d south but d north nd dey r not insultin prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)if dey wish,dey culd kill any1 dey wish dats dia business,jxt lyk prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)says"u kill sum1 witout any reason den u r supposed 2 b killd evn if dat person is not a muslim"so why accuse him on issues u don't noe. Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)is a man of gud faith nd livd peacefully wit his non-believers neighbours,so pls stp accusin him nd insultin cux he has done nttn 2 any1 bt rather insult dat did wateva tin 2 u.I LUV PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W).

Another brain washed Goat has shown face...Get out of here!!!...Blood sucker!!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by akpanbaba: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Folks

Folks

Folks,
This is WAR MANUAL for peace.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
strangest: From the level of print work done on the placards that they are carrying, it can be deduced that the demonstration was sponsored by some well placed individual(s). Who? Question for another day

Very Silly.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Remzolution: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
But come o, this protest, who them want make e help them? and help them do wetin? Restore muhammed back to power? Or abi na second term? You can't strengthen a weak god by weakening a strong God!
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Javanian: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
hmmm
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Rooneyboy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
The truth of the matter is that I'm tired of these pipo
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Garriisback: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Somalia War!, Afghanistan war!, iraq war!, iran war!, sudan! war...Now una want make Nigeria Join...E NO GO WORK!!!>>> angry angry angry_

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami / 2023 Presidential Election: Kingsley Moghalu Releases Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.