Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna (20865 Views)

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections / Demonstration In Support Of Patience's N4B Building Project (Pictures) / Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by taigee: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Who told u Xtianity is going down? Most of these baseless arguments of Muslims that the fastest growing religion is Islam is baseless. How is Islam growing? By persuasion or by compulsion, by conversion or procreation (4 wives). What about the Bible? Can you compare accounts written by different people at different times with near perfect correlation with that written by one man who claimed he had a Vision? Anybody can have a vision. Even Satan gives vision. I believe Islam is an End-Time Satanic machination to deceive many from the truth.
By the way, u say u believe in Moses (Musa), Jesus (Isah), Abraham (Ibrahim) Adam (Adem) etc; All written about, by historical accounts from the Jewish religion and the Holy Bible which existed long before Islam. Who copied who? Where did your prophet copy all those accounts from? Islam is basically satanic plagiarism to corrupt and destroy the laid down religious institution of God. Satan knew that Xtianity is the only true religion that is why he gave them Islam as the Anti-Christ religion. Though the Muslims say they believe in Jesus (Isa) but not as a Savior. That is what makes Islam an Anti-Christ religion.
Quotes from the Bible:
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Jesus Said:

Mar 16:15-16 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Joh 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
The Muslims Say, How can God have a son? God is not a man.
[/i]
But that is where they are spiritually bankrupt, they think in terms of the physical alone, they can’t grasp the spiritual father and son concept.
Being the Son talks about the level of relationship, not that God has a wife, but he has a begotten son (by level of relationship)
another illustration from the Old Testament
God told Pharaoh: Exo 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: [i]

This is by reason of the relationship he had with Israel.
The relationship between God the father, and Jesus was so close that they could be addressed as one.
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one. [i][/i]
We christian see Jesus Christ as in a perfect unity with God. ONE. That is why we worship.
The same reason they crucified Jesus is the same reason we are being killed and bombed around the world of Islam today. "Dare to call Christ one with God"
But the Bible said;
Christ is the first among many sons, all we who believe and accept him as or savior are sons of God.
My dear Muslims, atheist and any other person opposing the Son-ship and Lordship of Jesus Christ is being deceived, and is heading for hell. You are so deceived that you think shedding innocent blood is the way to heaven; meanwhile you are on the expressway to hell. REPENT and RECEIVE JESUS before it is too late.
Be enlightened.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by email1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
I can't help but imagine, muslims are the same everywhere. Just look at those pix and see the hatred starring you in the face. Those hatred are death personified. Of course, change cant come that way. Plus imagine those kids. I pity the north!
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by EreluY(f): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
[size=20pt]THESE PROTESTERS ARE NOTHING BUT ANIMALS. PERIOD.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by ParisLove1: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Garri_is_back: angry angry angry
LOL E be like say mactunji provoked you wella grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Dahbutter(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
All these demonstrations by the dumbest people available have been Programmed by the same America for a particular selfish interest they intend to pursue in Nigeria, just the same way they ochestrated lies through the media and turned Gadaffi's people against him and also did the abominable world trade centre stuff to enable them pursue selfish interests in the middle East. Their target now is Nigeria and they seem to be doing a great job trying to break the country 4 selfish gains again.

These started from the Mutalab story, to the BH and this with many more to follow. Nigeria is on a time bomb set by the evil west for a purpose and even the people are being ochestrated against themselves unknowingly by the help of that secretly evil nation USA and others. U will discover much later the truth, I just hope it won't be too late
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
I thought silence was an even bigger weapon?

I tire I swear.

Bullshi...t bulshi...ttt getting out of thread sef can't hurt my head with this horsecrap.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by kjhova(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
My two dollar take on this pictures, particularly the 3 kids with the "Death to America" poster, Religion is a crime against humanity. Islam is at a precipice. Christianity was at this stage in Europe in the 17th century but luckily for all of us, the liberals defeated the religionists! In Islam's case, it appears the islamists are about to destroy their religion and take the whole world down with them. Mohammed died 1,500 years ago. Why will you kill a man living right now, right here for his sake?
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
I cant worship a god who cant fight for himself.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by kjhova(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
I put my opinion like this; If someone says Jesus was a homosexual scam or that Muhammad was actually a womanizing drunk or that Bhudda was a slimy bastard, if i adhered to any of them (which I don't, thankfully) and was convinced the allegations are untrue, i'd completely ignore such talk. Any other reaction from me will indicate that I fear that such allegations are true and just dread the reality. Imagine the anomally of a peaceful muslim screaming "death to America"? Peace indeed!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by warrior01: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Alamen: This is the difference between Muslims and extremists that most people refused to see. I will continue to say this because I know it's nothing but the truth; ISLAM stands for peace.

Join us in this campaign:
http://muslims-are-not-terrorists..com
With all the blood of innocent men, women and children shed without no cause, I have no doubt in my mind that islam is indeed a religion of peace.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by EreluY(f): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dahbutter: America ...is ... doing a great job trying to break the country [Nigeria] ...

THE EARLIER NIGERIA BREAKS UP, THE BETTER.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Joshcoli(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
HQ: Fagg*ts, that's what they are. I can believe I'm this pissed off. angry angry angry

Y'all are just so lucky your whole f*cking protests don't take place around my zone. angry angry angry

One Youtube Video = Mass Outcry. Thousands of Innocent Lives killed in the various "Islamic-Led Terrorism Acts" around the world - Nada.

If I didn't know a few well mannered Muslims I'd think the whole flock were just plain Daft and silly. angry

angry angry

van bonattel:

watch those 'well mannered muslims' your throat could be slit in a second.
Erelu_Y: [size=20pt]THESE PROTESTERS ARE NOTHING BUT ANIMALS. PERIOD.[/size]
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
ayusman16: Hope they will stop applying for visa or send their kids to America?

^^^What does your gut feeling tell you? grin grin

Imagine a Jumbo jet landing besides them, and the Pilot pops his head out the cockpit window and shouts: "anyone for America.....the land of the infidels?"......i tell ya, you'll see how they'll all fling their placards to the ground and scramble to board that plane as if it's molue they're boarding at Oshodi. shocked Their vex for America neva reach like that abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by NewsFlash101: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
a
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by NewsFlash101: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
a
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by REALIKUKU: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
The way am looking at this film, it could be one of the most watched film of the century
This American producer don't hammer die
Nna men ,like i will produce my own soon to show were the confused Mohamed(piss and shit be on to him) is enjoying his 77 virgins in hell fire.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by greaterlove(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
Akiika: Going by some of the comments i have read here, some of you guys are as d.u.m.b as the uninformed self acclaimed muslims protesting the movie they haven't even seen. There are as terrible christians as there are muslims...some of you commentators are fraudsters, liars, backbiters, bribe givers/takers e.t.c...yet you sit there typing gibberish. Rather than go after the Govt' that prevented these illiterates from getting the requisite education to think independently, you are condemning a religion you know nothing about. One in every fourth person in the world is a muslim with the highest number of convert in the United States since the 20th century, if the religion is as bad as some of you are ignorantly portraying it, how come people still convert to it. And to the guy that posted that quote from the Quran, why not post the preceding chapters too that explains the situation that quote refers to (are there no verses in the bible that 'in context' sounded violent?). Some of you guys are as religion intolerant as the boko haram or other religion extremists. I am a proud muslim, i understand my religion enough to understand that Allah not only condemn violence, but He'll punish those that does it in His name. I condemn the movie, i believe the maker is a mischief looking at a cheap way to fame(he is a documented criminal anyway), but i don't believe anybody should resort to violence to demonstrate their disapproval let alone killing innocent people. Those that just reposted the youtube clip on this forum are equally culpable of attempting to heat up the the fragile peace in Nigeria. If only you guys read wide and don't depend only on skewed and sensetionalized media report of events, you will see things in a different light...I advise you to think outside the box, shelve aside your dogmatic beliefs and be fair in your assessment of events before hitting the keyboard.
so which of the government should we go after? Balewa, ironsi, gowon, murtala,obj,shagari,buhari,ibb,abacha,abdulsalam,obj2,yarduah or goodluck?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by mrperfect(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Anything peace is good for us.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by amosy007: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okija_juju: Allahu Akbar!! Meet the friends and associates of MAclatunji...

that maclatunji is one heck of an imbeci'le
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by amosy007: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
islam the enemy of civilization ...those morons are being bombed everyday they didn't protest ...now they are carrying placards like zombie na one way to protest movie that was shot thousands of miles away ... what an high level of hypocrisy ...this brainwashed animals really need proper orientation on how to live in the 21st century
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by PastorOla1: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
They just want to belong in the show of SHAME.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Akiika: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE ISLAM LOOK LIKE A RELIGION OF PEACE... HOWEVER, you FAILED!! WOEFULLY!![b]Ok Boss, but it is what it is...you unfortutanely have control over only your opinion

I may backbite, lie, cheat, give bribe, but atleast I am not a cold hearted savage killer (?).. Muslims have a penchant for blood. (based on your dogmatic belief)
Preferably that of Americans and Isrealis.. Where they cant find any of these two, they settle for the nearest Christian they can find..and you're still alive, look around you and count how many muslims you interact with daily.......Interesting that you're going into world politics...Do you know how many Muslims America killed in Iraq for a non-existent WMD, do you know how many Palestines Israel kills daily? MURDER is the ultimate sin.. You can confess a lie, pay penance for bribery, corruption and backbiting.. BUT you cant raise a dead man.

Then the next thing, you decided to blame it on the government.. NOW! Is it only muslims that the inadequacies and corruption of the government affacts?! Or are you saying that Islam isnt the trigger for their killing spree and blood thirst?! Everybody around the world feels the pain of bad government irrespective of Religion, Color, Race, Tribe, Ethinicity, Tongue or social divide.. BUT ONLY MUSLIMS KILL, MAIM and DESTROY lives and PROPERTIES ....why hasn't any muslim in the more educated southern Nigeria kill christians as the extremists does in in the North?...interesting to know that only muslims kill!

You accused us of being intolerant.. You are worng, we are intolerant of only ISLAM.. Islam has killed more people than Christianity, Hindu, Buddist, Krishnas, Scientologists, Shintoism, Judaism, Bahai fath, Jehovahs Witnesses, Grail Messengers, Eckankar, Cherubim & Sepraphim, Native Doctors, Rastafarians, put together.. So I think its only natural for us all to be intolerant of Islam....good, at least you now agree that christians have killed too...so should we judge christianity based on those people's actions?

You asked that "if the religion is so bad, why do people join?"... Cigarette is bad for your health and kills you, yet everyday more people take up smoking.. Thats sort of how Islam is.. Its like cigarette..bad analogy, makes no sense

You asked if there are no violent verses in the bible... NO verse in the bible expressly commands followers to butcher non-believers.. I can excuse your chosen ignorance of other religions...but should i call you an hypocrite for failing to know the numerous violent biblical verses too?:

When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you. Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes” (Deutronomy 20:10-17)

“Hymenaeus and Alexander I have delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.” 1 Timothy 1:20

“This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you down, and cut off your head; and I will give the dead bodies of the host of the Philistines this day to the birds of the air and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel, Then David ran and stood over the Philistine, and took his sword and drew it out of its sheath, and killed him, and cut off his head with it…. And David took the head of the Philistine and brought it to Jerusalem; but he put his armor in his tent. And as David returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, Abner took him, and brought him before Saul with the head of the Philistine in his hand.” 1 Samuel 17:46

“Then Abishai the son of Zeruiah said to the king, “Why should this dead dog curse my lord the king? Let me go over and take off his head.”... And there is also with you Shimei the son of Gera, the Benjaminite from Bahurim, who cursed me with a grievous curse on the day when I went to Mahanaim; but when he came down to meet me at the Jordan, I swore to him by the LORD, saying, I will not put you to death with the sword.’ Now therefore hold him not guiltless, for you are a wise man; you will know what you ought to do to him, and you shall bring his gray head down with blood to Sheol.” 2 Samuel 16:9, 1 Kings 2:8

” When they came into the house, as he lay on his bed in his bedchamber, they smote him, and slew him, and beheaded him. They took his head, and went by the way of the Arabah all night, and brought the head of Ishbosheth to David at Hebron. And they said to the king, “Here is the head of Ishbosheth, the son of Saul, your enemy, who sought your life; the LORD has avenged my lord the king this day on Saul and on his offspring.” 2 Samuel 4:7

“That is not true. But a man of the hill country of Ephraim, called Sheba the son of Bichri, has lifted up his hand against King David; give up him alone, and I will withdraw from the city.” And the woman said to Joab, “Behold, his head shall be thrown to you over the wall.” Then the woman went to all the people in her wisdom. And they cut off the head of Sheba the son of Bichri, and threw it out to Joab.” 2 Samuel 20:21

“at Jezreel by this time tommorrow…And when the letter came to them, they took the king’s sons, and slew them, seventy persons, and put their heads in baskets, and sent them to him at Jezreel. When the messenger came and told him, “They have brought the heads of the king’s sons,” he said, “Lay them in two heaps at the entrance of the gate until the morning.”. (2 Kings Chapter 10 verse 6) “God has now fulfilled the prophecy of the prophet Elijah. So Jehu put to death all who were left of the house of Ahab in Jezreel, as well as all of his close friends and priests, until he had left not one single survivor.” (2 Kings Chapter 10 verse 10) “He put to death all of Ahab’s house, who were left there and so blotted it out, in fulfillment of the word which YAHWEH had spoken to Elijah.” (2 Kings Chapter 10 verse 7)

“When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them.” (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence.” (Luke 19:26-27)

“Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law” (Matthew 10:34-35)

I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.Ӕ (Exodus 23:27)

And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. At God’s instructions, the Israelites “utterly destroyed the men, women, and the little ones” leaving “none to remain.” 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. (Deuteronomy 2:33-36)

Joshua said to the people of Israel, “The Lord has given you the city of the all silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the Lord: They shall come into the treasury of the Lord. The people utterly DESTROYED ALL THAT WAS IN THE CITY, BOTH MAN AND WOMAN,YOUNG AND OLD, AND OX AND SHEEP, AND ASS, WITH THE EDGE OF THE SWORD. (Joshua 6:21,23)

“And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die.” Deuteronomy 17:3-5

“Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.” (Romans 1:20-32)

“Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.” (Numbers 31:17-18)

Deuteronomy 2:34-35; 3:6-7; Josh. 6:17; 8:2, 24-28; 10:28-40; 11:14, 13:12-18; 20:10-18 all call for the total annihilation of the enemy - men, women, and children. Genesis 34; Judges 3:12-20; 4-5; 14-15; 19-21; Esther 8-9 can all be read to encourage guerilla warfare.

You said Allah condemns violence, yet your Quoran is filled with over 20 verses that encourages you to kill unbelievers.. here is one of my favorite verses Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…".. you mean 2:190: Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

You dont believe anyone should resort to violence and yet you call yourself a Muslim.. What hypocrisy.. Your religion calls you an Infidel, and you will rot in hell for not fighting in the name of Allah... where?...because your Q quote didn't say that Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.
.... The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-:
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

...So, by your standard, good muslims are the violent ones? choose what you want to believe bro...One undisputable fact in life is...It is good to be good. You can rant and whine all you want about other people's belief, but it won't change anything. There are only good and bad people in this world...it ain't nothing about religion.

You are the worst Muslim I have ever met.. You are unfit for Paradise and virgins..[/b][/quote]
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Chongaiman: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
http://inthenameofallah.org/quran%20chapter%20109.html

Surah Al-Kafirun (Those Who Reject Faith) (109)- 6

1 Say: O ye that reject Faith!

2 I worship not that which ye worship

3 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

4 And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship

5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6 To you be your Way and to me mine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6291 'I, having been given the Truth, cannot come to your false ways: you, having your vested interests, will not give them up. For your ways the responsibility is yours: I have shown you the Truth. For my ways the responsibility is mine: you have no right to ask me to abandon the Truth. Your persecutions will be vain: the Truth must prevail in the end'. This was the attitude of Faith then: but it is true for all time. Hold fast to Truth, "in scorn of consequence"#

*** These conciliatory verses were uttered when Muhammad was in Mecca and weak.
His tone and theme changed and became aggressive and intolerant after he became powerful to the extent that all pagans had to change to 'Islam' or die***
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Beync(f): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
This thread is not highly moderated why?

i dint see stick to the topic

*wee on mohammed before leaving the thread*
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by amosy007: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
van bonattel: can someone tell me how to make a movie on youtube? i want to cartoon mohammed everyday till these fanatics burn down the internet

lol ... u want them to put 100dollars for ur head
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by ceejay80s(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lord forgive them for they know not what they do!
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Chibest2000(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dis shamless hegoats wil never stop dis their barbaric attitudes MUMUs.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by aryzgreat: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
****silently creeps into the thread, spit, mess, piss, shit on muhaMAD face and quitely tip toe out of the thread b4 the mujahideans be-heads me********

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Jagzi3: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
The world would have surely been a better place without these blood suckers(muslims). Take a look at the muslim community of today and see the level of blood shed. Look at Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, Somalia, northern Nigeria and so on. Has there ever been a time when these bastards come out to protest the activities of boko haram? Yet they are out today protesting what I am yet to fathom. This is an evidence of insecurity and inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by LeJeun3: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
Till Muslims can come out in Protest against Terrorist activities will I agree or listen to anyone who says Islam is a religion of Peace!
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by odehaj: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
Islam is cancer.Let's declare war on cancer(Islam)kill them if you see them.1899 writer,Winston Churchill said it.Now I believe that Hiv,cancer,sars,sickel cell disease and all deadly plaques put together,Islam,Muslim,Muhammedians is worst than them. Plssss flee or kill when u see one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Recaptures Two More Communities From Boko Haram / Edward Onoja Was Arrested By SARS For 'Importing Ak-47' - Politics Nigeria / Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.