Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,046 members, 7,939,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State (13179 Views)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by DANILSA(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Les: must u quote ova again-smh4u!
am sorry angry
Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by searchcorp(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
Jenams: Guns shud be licensed in Nigeria! Atleast, make all men get one pistol.

Seconded.

The man did nothing with the pump action.. But I bet u he would have used it if he got a chance, u culd see it on his face.

Sorry, the robbbery happened very close to asaba. I was headed to akwaibom via onitsha, I hadn't gotten to onitsha.

Sorry the replies are coming late, I got to akwaibom at some minutes past 4... Well, that's because of the poor condition of the road from umuahia down to obot-akara.

Plus i just got my phone's battery charged.

Thanks for your concerns.

Bless you all
Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 26, 2012
Please poster, kindly explain what you mean by: "100km/s". Engineers in the house are deeply troubled and uncomfortable by that. Do you mean to say 100km/h? If indeed the driver was going at "100km/s", Albert Einstein and Dr. Gabriel Oyibo would be interested to talk to you, as only light can attain such speed.

1 Like

Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by searchcorp(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2012
Danka7777: Please poster, kindly explain what you mean by: "100km/s". Engineers in the house are deeply troubled and uncomfortable by that. Do you mean to say 100km/h? If indeed the driver was going at "100km/s", Albert Einstein and Dr. Gabriel Oyibo would be interested to talk to you, as only light can attain such speed.

I'm extremely sorry, I meant to say 100km/hr. I wrote the post in a haste while still travlleing... I'm terribly sorry. I would change it right away. Bless you
Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by ayogabriel: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2012
ednut1: some times u display medulla oblanga blockage sydrome, u will neva read d story well yet make yeye coments, was d op nt travellin, smh for ur fish brain hahahaahahaaaa
Lmao, na fight?
Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by searchcorp(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2012
ozo-dimgba:
Searchcop abi na searchgoat thank u for ur sensational report, when nxt u want to report do dat without sentiments. Is Onitsha in Asaba or Asaba in Onitsha? Why then d mixeup about d where of d story, u beta take note.

Truth is the moderators changed the title of the post. I didn't put onitsha there, plus I was going to akwa, via onitsha... I passed thru delta state obviously.

Where you come from, don't u people overlook some errors.

1 Like

Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by bibina: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2012
searchcorp: I'm currently on my way to akwaibom via onitsha, (now how is that your business?... Well, listen?

Some few minutes away from asaba.. Just 3 seconds infront of my driver (at about 100km/hr), some young men had just blocked the road. They flung themselves out of the bush with their guns raised.. They made an immediate attempt to snatch the first car they could lay hands on - a black toyota sequia jeep right infront of us. The man pumped his pedals to put his suv on reverse. Well, so did my driver.

The armed robbers (Landlord of the road as the villagers called them "ahian, na here them wan operate again today? No be under that hill them suppose dey rob. Dem just change today" a villager told us later)

Their lack of mechanical mobility rendered their chase invalid. Although they had to prey on a red 911 bus whose driver wasn't courageous enough to turn. Well, as regards the james bondly black jeep driver in my front. Remember nah, yes! The one that almost got his suv snatched. When we later got a place to park, the man opened his trunk and brought out the most beautiful pump action I have ever been priviledged to see in close range... Well that explains his driving-bravery - he nah some sharp guy.

Our hearts were still panting fast, I probably was breathing off my skin pores as it felt like the universe had punched me in the chest. When all of a sudden in less than 5 mins... The Nigerian Police patrol van hurriedly gave them a counter attack (following the other lane and making a u-turn to catch them head-on). For the first time in my life I am proud of the Nigerian Police. The armed robbers all ran into the bush immediately leaving the passengers in the red 911 bus alive to tell the story.

I want to say a very huge thank you to the Nigerian Police Force- Delta State Command. Bless You! Bless Nigeria.

As for me, I'm at ontisha - owerri express road now.... Having a funfilled journey.

God will take u and the rest safely to your respective destinations! Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by Abujafood: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
frank4ryl:

Ankpa is just 22 minutes drive from Okpo. Dont tell lies.

Silly you what will I gain from lying?
Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by mejai(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
in as much dat d OP was takin cover while reportin dis.... Pls is der any vehicle called 'red 911 bus' ? Na ur village d assembly plant dey? U for also put blue boeing 747 keke. Hehehehehe.
Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by GODGIANT33(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dats gud response from d police.Our police is not dat bad o.i respect them 4 their risky job
Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by eaglechild: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thank u mods for 'fixing' the topic. It was misleading.
And a brilliant response frm the Police.
Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by searchcorp(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
eaglechild: Thank u mods for 'fixing' the topic. It was misleading.
And a brilliant response frm the Police.

I refixed it and not the mods
Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2012
Ok, I just re-read the stuff and I got one thing to say: "TRUE CONFESSION: I'M PREGNANT FOR MY UNCLE!"
Re: Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State by styno(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author=Danka7777]Please poster, kindly explain what you mean by: "100km/s". Engineers in the house are deeply troubled and uncomfortable by that. Do you mean to say 100km/h? If indeed the driver was going at "100km/s", Albert Einstein and Dr. Gabriel Oyibo would be interested to talk to you, as only light can attain such speed. grin grin grin lol. Bros you for over look the typo na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Government: Saraki Has No Legal Right To Disputed Ilorin Land / Shangisha/Magodo Estate Saga: Lagos Govt Returns To Supreme Court / One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.