Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,956 members, 7,922,370 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:14 AM

It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. (7876 Views)

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Issues To Discuss With Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
cold: ^^My point exactly.There's no correlation between sex and love but an attempt to hold anyone to ransom on the premise of marriage is only an exercise in futility.You may or may not have sex before marriage but celibacy before marriage is no guarantee of a healthy marriage.

Thank you
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by DICKtator: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
gree-die:
D assumption dat sex is a sign of love is often times a wrong one. Sex creates a certain bond nd perhaps dats wat some mistake to be love. Most ple believe love goes hand in hand wit sex but not necessarily. U can convince ur man dat u love him by doin tins ple in love do, go out of ur way to please him but stop short of sex. Tell him u want to wait til u wed nd give him reasons.

If he is worried abt ur ability to satisfy him, well[b]all pussies r d same, its ow u use it[/b]. Tell him havin sex wont make urs magical, its ur ability to learn tru readin, watchin nd practicin in marriage.

If he argues dat he is sacred u may leave him, well sex wont make u stay.

If he is concerned abt ur fertility, well sex wont perform any miracle but medical examination nd treatment if necessary can fix d problem, drag him to a hospital

nd it he argues dat since u r goin to tie d knots soon so havin sex b4 wont make a difference, well argue back dat not havin sex wont make a difference either.

Make him see reasons nd do it lovingly. If he loves u, he ll bring d date a lil closer, not run

LADY!!!, R u kiddingadulting me? Huh?
grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by greedie1(f): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
DICKtator:

LADY!!!, R u kiddingadulting me? Huh?
grin grin grin grin
. Lol..... In my defense, kitty wasn't d exact word I used but yea!... Or ve u ever heard dat any k***y has honey init?
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by tpia5: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
you've opened the floodgates.

they will start ululating now.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by Afam4eva(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
It's a normal thing nowadays. Most people no longer see it as sin or a bad thing. You'll notice that the number of pregnant brides is also rising.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by free2ryhme: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
Caringhrtofmine: Pls i need sincere answers from the house. Did u have intimate relationship (sex) with your partner before marriage? If u dont, how did u prove your love to him without sex? Cos, men dont believe you love them untill u have sex. And as a man, how do u see your wife to be who does not want to have sex with you? Thank u for your sincere responds.

you can have a relationship without sex, court and get marriage .. Dis dayz weird tins are happening.. Because people do it and get away with it does not make it right... Also I believe there be a high level of sincerity involve btw the partners in dis because it involves a life-time commitment
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by Excelboi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
Don't even know what to say!!!
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by AzaMontana(f): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
sugar girl dont you dare make the mistake of thinking sex will love you better or that it will show that you love him. Hell to the no. Do not let anyone blackmail you into this. Sex is sex period. He can still leave you after sleeping with you hey, then you will be left feeling all dirty and guilty. You can nver show anyone that you love them by using sex realy. let him love you for you. If you do not want to do it its your choice and you can not be forced to so it and sugar if you decide to do it, do it for yourself not for anyone else. Just like money can never buy you love, the same with sex. Otherwise we would not have breakus, separations and divorce on earth. you show someone you love them by paying positive attention on them not nonsence
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva: It's a normal thing nowadays. Most people no longer see it as sin or a bad thing. You'll notice that the number of pregnant brides is also rising.
I thought churches dont marry couple if the bride was pregnant. At least the anglicans and the catholic churches dont
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by 190theclown: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
God created women for 3 reasons

Sex

Child birth and

Kitchen

End of story - if them like make dem try change am

Dey can decieve demselves but not me and God undecided

angry angry
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by sassyangel1(f): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I thought churches dont marry couple if the bride was pregnant. At least the anglicans and the catholic churches dont
Nt true.3 pregnant female friends of mine got married in d catholic church.its's acceptable in d catholic church 4 a lady 2 b heavily pregnant n a church wedding will still b carried out.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by SalemLord(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
I always tell people that sex is not a bedrock for any relationship and i don't advice pre-marital sex, sex is meant for married couples and not for bf & gf. So does who partook of it before marriage sinned and know the consequences
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by SalemLord(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Aza Montana: sugar girl dont you dare make the mistake of thinking sex will love you better or that it will show that you love him. Hell to the no. Do not let anyone blackmail you into this. Sex is sex period. He can still leave you after sleeping with you hey, then you will be left feeling all dirty and guilty. You can nver show anyone that you love them by using sex realy. let him love you for you. If you do not want to do it its your choice and you can not be forced to so it and sugar if you decide to do it, do it for yourself not for anyone else. Just like money can never buy you love, the same with sex. Otherwise we would not have breakus, separations and divorce on earth. you show someone you love them by paying positive attention on them not nonsence
nice one
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by Mynd44: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
sassy angel:
Nt true.3 pregnant female friends of mine got married in d catholic church.its's acceptable in d catholic church 4 a lady 2 b heavily pregnant n a church wedding will still b carried out.
Before, the catholic and anglicans dont marry people if they hear that the bride is pregnant. The practice was just ignored recently.
In fact, the catholic church will rather ex-communicate you for being pregnant that have you marry in church. That was what I was pointing out
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by baldman: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
I think the contributors to this thread are not answering the OP's question, She wants people to share real experience about whether they had sexual relationship with their would-be spouse before marriage or not and for those who didn't, she wants them to explain how else one can show love without engaging in sex. Did you or did you not have sex with your would be spouse before marriage?
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by greedie1(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
baldman: I think the contributors to this thread are not answering the OP's question, She wants people to share real experience about whether they had sexual relationship with their would-be spouse before marriage or not and for those who didn't, she wants them to explain how else one can show love without engaging in sex. Did you or did you not have sex with your would be spouse before marriage?
. Let's start with you!!

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by kpolli(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
Caringhrtofmine: Pls i need sincere answers from the house. Did u have intimate relationship (sex) with your partner before marriage? If u dont, how did u prove your love to him without sex? Cos, men dont believe you love them untill u have sex. And as a man, how do u see your wife to be who does not want to have sex with you? Thank u for your sincere responds.

You ask too many questions. . . . Do the deed if u want to and stop trying to justify it

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by Mynd44: 4:38am On Sep 29, 2012
gree-die:
. Let's start with you!!
Nice
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by jmoore(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2012
Some get married as virgins.
A real man don't have s-ex until marriage, he has self-control and respects the lady's body.

Claim "ownership" which is by marriage only before you taste what's yours
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by lumideezle(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2012
gree-die:
D assumption dat sex is a sign of love is often times a wrong one. Sex creates a certain bond nd perhaps dats wat some mistake to be love. Most ple believe love goes hand in hand wit sex but not necessarily. U can convince ur man dat u love him by doin tins ple in love do, go out of ur way to please him but stop short of sex. Tell him u want to wait til u wed nd give him reasons.

If he is worried abt ur ability to satisfy him, well all pussies r d same, its ow u use it. Tell him havin sex wont make urs magical, its ur ability to learn tru readin, watchin nd practicin in marriage.

If he argues dat he is sacred u may leave him, well sex wont make u stay.

If he is concerned abt ur fertility, well sex wont perform any miracle but medical examination nd treatment if necessary can fix d problem, drag him to a hospital

nd it he argues dat since u r goin to tie d knots soon so havin sex b4 wont make a difference, well argue back dat not havin sex wont make a difference either.

Make him see reasons nd do it lovingly. If he loves u, he ll bring d date a lil closer, not run

Ans d Dem Quest directly " did you FVck or are u Fvcking your bF or husband as d case may b" its a yes or no ans Hon. A lot of people come up here to give advice they can't follow themselves

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by frank317: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2012
jmoore: Some get married as virgins.
A real man don't have s-ex until marriage, he has self-control and respects the lady's body.

Claim "ownership" which is by marriage only before you taste what's yours

Real men have sexx with as many girls as possible in their life time. Real women have sexx with as few men as possible in their life time. Life is a constant battle some will fall and some will stand.

I prefer to b on the winning side.

What do I want to have respect for a girl's body for?

Lol @ claim ownership. U own nothing my brother. U just live life to satisfy urself.

2 Likes

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by frank317: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2012
Why exactlty do we have to wait till after marriage b4 having sexx when it is bovious our body craves for it? What difference does sex with ur lover make after u are married.

Marriage will be marriage with or without sex. What exactly do we xpect to happen after denying ourselves the urge and wait till marriage?

I tink those who deny themselves of sexx overrate it a lot.

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by greedie1(f): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2012
lumideezle:

Ans d Dem Quest directly " did you FVck or are u Fvcking your bF or husband as d case may b" its a yes or no ans Hon. A lot of people come up here to give advice they can't follow themselves
. See me see wahala o... Y did u single me out??

Well, I practce wat I preach so, no! Im stayin off se.x..... Hope I ve feed ur curiousity to the point of satisfaction?
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by IcecoldDon: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2012
@op there is no clear right or wrong answer.Personal I can't date without sex let alone wed. Most ppl here wld just feed u bull yl doing d opposite. Trust urself n go with your gut,if u r uncomfortable with it then don't,if not don't deprive urself cos of affectations cos believe me girl sex or no sex if ur marriage wants to fail or succeed it will.Gudluck

2 Likes

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by claremont(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2012
Dating without sex is rubbish. It is necessary to assess sexual compatibility before we tie the knot, and if we do find ourselves to be sexually incompatible, it is better for us to go our separate ways.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by obowunmi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
To all the vaargin preachers, you get married to realize:

1. The woman you married used to be a man.

2. The man you married is impotent.

3. The woman you married has fibriod blocking her womb.

4. The man you married has no sperm, or low sperm count.

Life sometimes can be full of sh,,it. You win some, lose some. But always live your own life. Having se,xx is a choice only you can make - based on your personal values. No one else can make the decision for you. If you want to do it - do it. Don't judge and don't disrupt someone else's life. Safe sex.

Being a vaargin is no guarantee of a successful marriage. Preparation is - just like many thing in life.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by DukeNija(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
Gaddammit I hate double standards.

These same greedie and co spilling bulls.hit here would not blink an eye before going against their holier than thou statements when its the real deal.

How many ladies can sincerely stay in serious relationship without Sex??

See them making men look like sex starved bigots.
I think you should ask my pretty ex why our relationship dint last.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by mayoroflag(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
One of the problems wt fora like this is that diff people wt diff belief system will tell u wat dey believe works for them.

I am a christian and the faith doesn't support premarital sex.

However, most of us are western cultured and the culture is deeply mired in premarital sex culture, which is what is the reality of most people these days.

I will advise you to avoid premarital sex.

The reality is that it is in the babe's hands. You decide. But I will advice you to approach the matter with your guy in a way that doesn't pass you off as holier-than-thou, or hiding something. Be ready to demonstrate love by showing lots of attention and assure him of a post-marital mind-blowing bleeping experience time to time (I hope you know you gotta prepare for dat). And be okay to talk about sex and edgy stuff...

Just like someone said, the economic pressures of needing to get a post-secondary qualification is really the culprit these days...

All the best...usually I was the one who used to slow the babes...(They still think I'm crazy and some still hate me for it)....
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
It is a thing of choice
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by greedie1(f): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
Duke_Nija: Gaddammit I hate double standards.

These same greedie and co spilling bulls.hit here would not blink an eye before going against their holier than thou statements when its the real deal.

How many ladies can sincerely stay in serious relationship without Sex??

See them making men look like sex starved bigots.
I think you should ask my pretty ex why our relationship dint last.

Ll reply u ltr
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by drnoel: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2012

Hey God, NL. Please how is that ur business!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) / How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget / See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.