Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,547 members, 7,892,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. (7857 Views)

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Issues To Discuss With Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by AyeeIdris(f): 4:52am On Sep 30, 2012
To answer your question, my husband waited for me for a year and a half and we only did it after our wedding. Not because we are religious. We are not. But because I was not ready and he knew I am "unpersuad-able". Married over a year now, first baby almost here. Life is good. Doesn't mean life won't be good for those who are ready and up to it. But its not "everybody" that does it before marriage. So if u are ready, fine. If u are not, fine. But please, don't do it cos u think everyone is doing o. Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by baldman: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ayee Idris: To answer your question, my husband waited for me for a year and a half and we only did it after our wedding. Not because we are religious. We are not. But because I was not ready and he knew I am "unpersuad-able". Married over a year now, first baby almost here. Life is good. Doesn't mean life won't be good for those who are ready and up to it. But its not "everybody" that does it before marriage. So if u are ready, fine. If u are not, fine. But please, don't do it cos u think everyone is doing o. Abeg.
Thanks for addressing the question
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by baldman: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ayee Idris: To answer your question, my husband waited for me for a year and a half and we only did it after our wedding. Not because we are religious. We are not. But because I was not ready and he knew I am "unpersuad-able". Married over a year now, first baby almost here. Life is good. Doesn't mean life won't be good for those who are ready and up to it. But its not "everybody" that does it before marriage. So if u are ready, fine. If u are not, fine. But please, don't do it cos u think everyone is doing o. Abeg.
Thanks for addressing the issue ma'am.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by DonTim1: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2012
Some answers

nairaland.com/619033/intimate-inexperience-killing-marriage
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by blizzers(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sex, no sex has no way of determining the outcome of a marriage.it all had wit partners involved in a rlship, if u guys can come to an agreement of nt having it b4 marriage nd it works thumbs up nd if it doesn't wrk no Shit. Afterall most of us aren't even Virgins before we met so WTF.

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by all4Him: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
cold:
Bullshyt!Abstain from sex and eventually discover i've been dating a log or a 'it's a missionary or nothing' personality.Hell no!No sex,no marriage.Simples

what if you have s.ex with her before marriage and discover she is a"log", you will abandon her right? Is that love? I think it is selfishness.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by all4Him: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
@ topic.I didn't have se.x with my wife until after our wedding.S.ex serves as a final bond that consummates the marriage. If you have sex with your fiancee or gf, what if you end up not marrying them you have tied your self with some one who will eventually not share your destiny with you. I dont have time to give other consequences of premarital sex apart from the most dangeruos of all: hell fire, unless you repent(believe it or not).let me say for the purpose of this thread that not everyone is doing it. Enough said.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
No pokeys for me until I said I do. wink
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by uyiekpenm(f): 1:35am On Nov 25, 2012
Just discovered from this thread that most Nigerians are liars and pretenders. If all the people here are against pre marital sex, then who is doing it. Seems to me all nairalanders are virgins or were virgins before marriage.
Hmm very doubtful indeed.

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 1:55am On Nov 25, 2012
uyiekpenm: Just discovered from this thread that most Nigerians are liars and pretenders. If all the people here are against pre marital sex, then who is doing it. Seems to me all nairalanders are virgins or were virgins before marriage.
Hmm very doubtful indeed.

I am a virgin.....but i heard sex feels goooooooooood.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by psychu: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am a virgin.....but i heard sex feels goooooooooood.
grin k

Anyway, the whole relationship and marriage thing is a big headache considering the present society we leave in, people have become more insincere.
A girl that is far from being a virgin is holding my guy to ransom with "no sex till marriage" issue
how is he sure she is not doing it with someone else, trust is an issue here. The same girl is demanding heaven and earth as if they are already married or he is the father.
if a girl is dating a guy that is ready for marriage and she is a virgin, a reasonable guy will wait.

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by MrSim(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2013
What does your Bible say about that? Get the answer from your Bible. Thanks sir/ma.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by dederocs(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2013
gree-die:
D assumption dat sex is a sign of love is often times a wrong one. Sex creates a certain bond nd perhaps dats wat some mistake to be love. Most ple believe love goes hand in hand wit sex but not necessarily. U can convince ur man dat u love him by doin tins ple in love do, go out of ur way to please him but stop short of sex. Tell him u want to wait til u wed nd give him reasons.

If he is worried abt ur ability to satisfy him, well all pussies r d same, its ow u use it. Tell him havin sex wont make urs magical, its ur ability to learn tru readin, watchin nd practicin in marriage.

If he argues dat he is sacred u may leave him, well sex wont make u stay.

If he is concerned abt ur fertility, well sex wont perform any miracle but medical examination nd treatment if necessary can fix d problem, drag him to a hospital

nd it he argues dat since u r goin to tie d knots soon so havin sex b4 wont make a difference, well argue back dat not havin sex wont make a difference either.

Make him see reasons nd do it lovingly. If he loves u, he ll bring d date a lil closer, not run
u re talking nonsense,sex is just excercise-part of living.most girls have no sexual feelings because they are circumcised...white girls get turned on easily cos they dont do circumcision.we are created to be sexually active.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by dederocs(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2013
tpia1:

Gosh, that statement is shocking.
its true,cos most naija girls are dull-their mind is hardly on constructive things-too lazy for that.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by dederocs(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2013
gree-die:
. Lol..... In my defense, kitty wasn't d exact word I used but yea!... Or ve u ever heard dat any k***y has honey init?
some kitty got akamu,some got juice,some got peak milk and some got just dirty water...lots of difference girl.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by dederocs(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2013
all4Him: @ topic.I didn't have se.x with my wife until after our wedding.S.ex serves as a final bond that consummates the marriage. If you have sex with your fiancee or gf, what if you end up not marrying them you have tied your self with some one who will eventually not share your destiny with you. I dont have time to give other consequences of premarital sex apart from the most dangeruos of all: hell fire, unless you repent(believe it or not).let me say for the purpose of this thread that not everyone is doing it. Enough said.

fucking risky,what if the ish is filled with akamu or dirty water...omo abeg ooh.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by dederocs(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2013
Ladies if you pussy aint good enough,your man wont tell you-he will silently look for some other girl with some sweet pussy to be fucking on the side.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by dederocs(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
I thought churches dont marry couple if the bride was pregnant. At least the anglicans and the catholic churches dont
guy you just messed up by mentioning those churches that allow gays...what is your point?
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by dhardline(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
God gave a law and mere mortals stand not only to break the law but to teach others to do same.Be ready to prove your point on that day as to why your ideology should supersede that of the creator.

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by greedie1(f): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
dederocs:
u re talking nonsense,sex is just excercise-part of living.most girls have no sexual feelings because they are circumcised...white girls get turned on easily cos they dont do circumcision.we are created to be sexually active.
dederocs:
some kitty got akamu,some got juice,some got peak milk and some got just dirty water...lots of difference girl.
ok. o
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by fries: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
i think it's the opposite. you can't have sex to prove your love. you have to prove your love before you have sex jare
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by vandarsar(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
I will comment on the last part of ur article.

Don't you think if a man tries to bring the wedding plans closer than necessary, he's acting under duress? And for me its not normal. I know many guys that's done this only to rush out of the relationship eventually.

For me its what u make of the sex issue, its not a big deal at all. Sex after marriage or not, a perfectly engineered relationship will stand the test of time.

gree-die:
D assumption dat sex is a sign of love is often times a wrong one. Sex creates a certain bond nd perhaps dats wat some mistake to be love. Most ple believe love goes hand in hand wit sex but not necessarily. U can convince ur man dat u love him by doin tins ple in love do, go out of ur way to please him but stop short of sex. Tell him u want to wait til u wed nd give him reasons.

If he is worried abt ur ability to satisfy him, well all pussies r d same, its ow u use it. Tell him havin sex wont make urs magical, its ur ability to learn tru readin, watchin nd practicin in marriage.

If he argues dat he is sacred u may leave him, well sex wont make u stay.

If he is concerned abt ur fertility, well sex wont perform any miracle but medical examination nd treatment if necessary can fix d problem, drag him to a hospital

nd it he argues dat since u r goin to tie d knots soon so havin sex b4 wont make a difference, well argue back dat not havin sex wont make a difference either.

Make him see reasons nd do it lovingly. If he loves u, he ll bring d date a lil closer, not run
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by greedie1(f): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
vandarsar: I will comment on the last part of ur article.

Don't you think if a man tries to bring the wedding plans closer than necessary, he's acting under duress? And for me its not normal. I know many guys that's done this only to rush out of the relationship eventually.

For me its what u make of the sex issue, its not a big deal at all. Sex after marriage or not, a perfectly engineered relationship will stand the test of time.

lyk i said sex is a big issue or that d plans should be brought closer than necessary?? undecided
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by 190theclown: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by greedie1(f): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
angry angry angry
190!!!! wetin carry u come here?
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 26, 2013
goofie:

some guys can kill u 4 saying that
Let them try it.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 26, 2013
cold:
Bullshyt!Abstain from sex and eventually discover i've been dating a log or a 'it's a missionary or nothing' personality.Hell no!No sex,no marriage.Simples
Yeah, I feel you. What can we do? Life is a risk and two wrongs won't make a right. The sex thing is just wrong before marriage.
Re: It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Mynd_44: While I am not part of the no sex before marriage crew or no sex no marriage sew, I think these days, sex has become over rated.
If you wanna have sex do so but dont do it to show that you love someone. Its just silly as a lot of people dont give an eff about one another and they have sex
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Weed Before Sex / Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! / I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.