Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,599 members, 7,937,688 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (179395 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: Weโ€™re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by seal777(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
VISA GRANTED.
P.O.E : HOUSTON TEXAS.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
@bros temmy, wat is meaning of home depot
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
gunners4u: @bros temmy, wat is meaning of home depot

Home Depot is an American retailer of home improvement and construction products and services. For example, home appliances; kitchen remodelling; bathroom products etc.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
seal777: VISA GRANTED.
congrats,qatar airways maybe the best for you ,please check it out
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2013

congratulationd seal
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by seal777(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
temmytanny: congrats,qatar airways maybe the best for you ,please check it out

Thanks so much temmy, see you guys very soon.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by seal777(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

congratulationd seal

Enough respect, senior collegue grin grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
the snow was mad...

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
..........reporting from my window

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
Bros adesoji & temmy, i will coming to dallas dfw through New york JFK wit US airways, my question is dat which airport will my yellow envelope will be open & my visa stamp. Coming 23 dis month
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
gunners4u: Bros adesoji & temmy, i will coming to dallas dfw through New york JFK wit US airways, my question is dat which airport will my yellow envelope will be open & my visa stamp. Coming 23 dis month

your poe is jfk that is where you will be admitted to The United State.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ adesoji.......wld u still be able to make it to work today
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote author=I Hate 9ja]@ adesoji.......wld u still be able to make it to work today[/quote

state of emergency was declared for severe weather.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by statesman22(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
save journey and God's grace
gunners4u: Bros adesoji & temmy, i will coming to dallas dfw through New york JFK wit US airways, my question is dat which airport will my yellow envelope will be open & my visa stamp. Coming 23 dis month
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tans bros adesoji, stateman
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
..........reporting from my window

while Dallas is warm
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lateefdauda(m): 4:49am On Feb 15, 2013
Good morning guys please is it compulsory to stay with ur host because my host is in tesax and d person who wants to accomodate me is in minnesota.will it be a problem @ P.O.E?guys
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tinacrl01(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Ow can ๎›‘ be a member of this
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2013
lateefdauda: Good morning guys please is it compulsory to stay with ur host because my host is in tesax and d person who wants to accomodate me is in minnesota.will it be a problem @ P.O.E?guys
U can stay anywhere but, Ur green card will b mailed 2 d address u filled when filling d applications, u can tell them at ur point of entry that u got a new address so they could mail Ur green card via Ur New address
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Is going to america the same as going to heaven? Cos some people re talking as if the now have eternal life...GC,SSN bla bla dis are the 47% roomney spoke about....winning lottery dosent mean u start acting like victims..pple like us left america to return to naija and we are happier
Maybe d reason u left was of crime involvement, 2 me even if it isn't heaven, not bad though! Just say d truth "were u involved in felony?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2013
lateefdauda: Good morning guys please is it compulsory to stay with ur host because my host is in tesax and d person who wants to accomodate me is in minnesota.will it be a problem @ P.O.E?guys

not compulsory, but make sure you collect all your document before moving.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2013
tina_crl01: Ow can ๎›‘ be a member of this

you are already a member
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
...if you have any income generating ideas, invention, product...visit this site http://www.davison.com/
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
Same port of entry bro and will be off next month... Check my profile and send me a mail in other to av ur mail address. We could pop some champagn out there... Congrat man...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lateefdauda(m): 2:35am On Feb 16, 2013
Thanks ighoosagie and adesoji
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2013
I need help pals, i am a parmanent resisdent of d united state, I know travelling 2 Canada with my green card will b pretty easy frm USA , but I don't know how possible it will b traveling frm Nigeria 2 canada with my green card?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
ighoosagie: I need help pals, i am a parmanent resisdent of d united state, I know travelling 2 Canada with my green card will b pretty easy frm USA , but I don't know how possible it will b traveling frm Nigeria 2 canada with my green card?

since it is US green card it is much better to go from US by train road or air but from Nigeria I have never give it a thought. Let us find out sha...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by genlion: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
uncle soji can u pls send me ur email address. i want to talk to you in private
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:04am On Feb 18, 2013
genlion: uncle soji can u pls send me ur email address. i want to talk to you in private

simply kick on my name and check my profile here.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lateefdauda(m): 6:52am On Feb 18, 2013
good morning guys, hw was ur night all?It seems the new immigrant fees does not affect me.I mean seems i don't need to pay coz on the forum those that had their interview after mine were all given another paper containing the processes to follow for the payment including an allein number required for the payment. In mine own case i was not told to make such payment neither were i given any other paper containing the details and processes for payment.Guys please what do you think about this because i had my interview on 31st of january and the visa was issued on the 4th of february.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:40am On Feb 19, 2013
lateefdauda: good morning guys, hw was ur night all?It seems the new immigrant fees does not affect me.I mean seems i don't need to pay coz on the forum those that had their interview after mine were all given another paper containing the processes to follow for the payment including an allein number required for the payment. In mine own case i was not told to make such payment neither were i given any other paper containing the details and processes for payment.Guys please what do you think about this because i had my interview on 31st of january and the visa was issued on the 4th of february.

lateef, you dont need to panic about that but I will advice you make adequate provision for the production and handling fee
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lateefdauda(m): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Ok bro thanks I will make adequate preparation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.