Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. (1524 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Comsciseye(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2012
I am single and I have this notion that the addictive users of BBM and facebook.due to their hunger for attention can easily be hypnotize by those who give them that scarce attention.e.g a bored married wowan who gets pings from a stranger guy thru facebook and bbm but makes her happy and amused thru funny and interesting posts.please advise me.
My profile is www.sforeverconsult.com
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2012
This is a fallacy!

A wife that cheats on her husband is because she wanted to. She must have thought about it and ruminated on how to do it severally in her mind, and was waiting for the right medium and opportunity.

BBM and Facebook happens to be the right medium for her to propagate her cheating ministry. So she uses what she has, which in this case is BBM, to get what she has always wanted- to cheat on her husband.

To carry out an action, you must hatch a plot, and then plan on how to carry it out. To carry it out, you need tools to aid the speedy execution of that plot. Cheating is the plot, and BBM is a tool. Just like any other tool, You can decide how you want to use a tool like BBM. You can use a hammer for different purposes, ranging from hitting a nail, to breaking a lock and gaining access to someone's house to rob him. Owning a hammer does not automatically make you a thief, what you choose to do with the hammer is up to you. Gerrit?

Before the advent of Facebook and BBM people were cheating. There have been ways of cheating. BBM and Facebook, when placed into the hands of a woman who has made up her mind to cheat, don't you think she would use it advantageously?

BBM and Facebook could be very addictive, but what people choose to do with them is entirely left for them to decide. Saying that addictive BBM users blah blah hypnotize blah and makes women cheat on their husband is just a load of gibberish. . .

7 Likes

Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2012
@KillzNews is right.
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2012
fresh_dude: @KillzNews is right.
cheesy
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by 190theclown: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2012
What exactly is going on here undecided
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2012
@ OP; if a woman wants to cheat on you, walahai she no nid BB but it can aid cheating. Plenty male outdere! Live and direct! Instead of an online-to-become-real lover.
Well, go marry the wife of ur dreams first and dnt buy her BB. If she uses 1 b4 marriage; dash am out.
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Comsciseye(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2012
Please I am not saying that all wives who use blackberries via BBM and facebook are cheating wives but there are some smart smooth talkers who from there chatting with strangers can understand your psychology and post words that will make you fall in love with them.e.gCynthia ozokogu of blessed memory,who had a stranger guy but smooth talker who completely understood her psychology to make her fall into his trap.this also includes other smart phones with the capability of the BB.@sexkillz:I respect your opinion but still believe that a moral wife who has a BB or smartphones may fall a victim of these smart smooth talkers.
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by greedie1(f): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2012
sexkillz: This is a fallacy!

A wife that cheats on her husband is because she wanted to. She must have thought about it and ruminated on how to do it severally in her mind, and was waiting for the right medium and opportunity.

BBM and Facebook happens to be the right medium for her to propagate her cheating ministry. So she uses what she has, which in this case is BBM, to get what she has always wanted- to cheat on her husband.

To carry out an action, you must hatch a plot, and then plan on how to carry it out. To carry it out, you need tools to aid the speedy execution of that plot. Cheating is the plot, and BBM is a tool. Just like any other tool, You can decide how you want to use a tool like BBM. You can use a hammer for different purposes, ranging from hitting a nail, to breaking a lock and gaining access to someone's house to rob him. Owning a hammer does not automatically make you a thief, what you choose to do with the hammer is up to you. Gerrit?

Before the advent of Facebook and BBM people were cheating. There have been ways of cheating. BBM and Facebook, when placed into the hands of a woman who has made up her mind to cheat, don't you think she would use it advantageously?

BBM and Facebook could be very addictive, but what people choose to do with them is entirely left for them to decide. Saying that addictive BBM users blah blah hypnotize blah and makes women cheat on their husband is just a load of gibberish. . .
GBAM
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Comsciseye: Please I am not saying that all wives who use blackberries via BBM and facebook are cheating wives but there are some smart smooth talkers who from there chatting with strangers can understand your psychology and post words that will make you fall in love with them.e.gCynthia ozokogu of blessed memory,who had a stranger guy but smooth talker who completely understood her psychology to make her fall into his trap.this also includes other smart phones with the capability of the BB.@sexkillz:I respect your opinion but still believe that a moral wife who has a BB or smartphones may fall a victim of these smart smooth talkers.
Well, such woman must be really really bored, jobless and vunerable to the extent of CHEATING with a smooth talker! She must really want to cheat!
Btw; a serious minded married woman won‘t give out BB PINS to strangers; Also on FB: You shouldnt add strangers!
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by goofie: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2012
if a woman is going to cheat, she can nokia 3310 if thats wht is available.
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Mynd44: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2012
A cheat will cheat. It does not matter is he/she uses a BB or 3310
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by cindyrella(f): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2012
A woman that will cheat will cheat... with or without a BB
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Mynd44: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2012
cindyrella: A woman that will cheat will cheat... with or without a BB
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Comsciseye(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2012
Ok nice advice! But you agree that advancement in technology has made us in the present more sexually immoral than our fathers and grandfathers over 50 years ago and that their is a need for sanity for couples before they get married,to know the dangers of the BB or smartphones in their marriage and how to overcome them.note that it is not only restricted to married women but also to teenage girls who own these smartphones.Nowadays,14 year old girls have BB or smartphones.gone are the days 5-10 years ago where a father could easily know whether their daughters in the secondary schools courting several men,they simply observe the several. Call ringtones from her phone and eavesdrop her conversation and later check her received call log without her permission when she is asleep.But all that has change with the BB.A 14 year old in the presence of her father can communicate faster with her boyfriends without a sound and the passwording makes it difficult for the parents to monitor her.Notice in the era of the nokia 3310,boyfriends call their teenage lovers which creates suspicion,but now they don't call but ping,no evidence of their teenage daughters immoral.I must add that now married women even if they don't add stranger men as friends will definitely add the tens if not hundreds of lovers they had in their youth when they send request to them.After all their break up may be due to distant relationship and not violence.some of the former lovers may be a blessing to her and her husband thru good advice,connections etc but many will turn on the old love candle.connecting with the former lover e.g say 20 of them was almost impossible in her past but with the BBM and facebook,it is a dream come true.I am not saying that the use of BBM,facebook,smartphones should be stopped but that Husbands:Wives,Parents:Children,Lovers about to get married should discuss on how to protect their relationships even when using these technologies.
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Katigurl: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2012
Besids sef, soo na only bb nahin dem dey use cheat?? Wht of nokia touchlight!?? Kai,
Re: Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. by Mynd44: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2012
Katigurl: Besids sef, soo na only bb nahin dem dey use cheat?? Wht of nokia touchlight!?? Kai,
Na that one bad pass

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? / Y Are Muslim Ladies Hard To Get Need Ur Response / PROSTITUTE Sleeps With Police Officer To Avoid Being Locked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.