Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,132 members, 7,949,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) (21692 Views)

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses / First Picture Of The Man Said To Be Behind The Anti-islam Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Ofeakwu(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2012
4uk islam! 4uk religion of violent!
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by jude33084(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2012
hydoo: Monkey,,,,the only safe place for u is plato,,,u think islam na small thing,,,abuse islam nd go free bt u can't accuse their prophet ad escape,,,continoue hiding,,,,,pls leave islam alone

Na today? Go carry gun or bomb as U̶̲̅ guys are known for ΆŋԂ find him. undecided

Saudi Ŧħåϯ Islam started from Ignored τhe whole show ßŮϯ Monkey say him must jump angry
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by jude33084(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2012
COOLDUN:

Is there any government in Nigeria? One of the people that broke the police station in Kano state and beheaded Mr Gideon Akaluka, is today the governor of the highest bank in Nigeria. How can your government that is dominated by the terrorists defend her citizen when he or she does nothing that warrant his/her barbaric killing. It happened in Kano, Gideon Akaluka, a lady that had quranic verses in her shoes, Yobe state, A school teacher who was supervising an examination, was killed because she touched the quran that was used by a female student in cheating in the exam hall. It happened in Bauchi, where some people were accused of selling pig meats. But recently a muslim Hausa man was caught in Abia state,with killed vultures, which he confessed that he has been selling them as roasted chicken to his unsuspecting customers for a very long time, before mother luck departed from him that day. If it was in muslim states he would have been beheaded with his head lifted up and danced on the streets of the town. My dear Nigeria is a curse to the people that made this country to be one. No government in Nigeria. Take it or leave it.

Τhe Isrealites called them " SAVAGES" ∂ cancer Ŧħåϯ eats τhe world? undecided
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by davades(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2012
honeric01: I feel like typing that word lol

How does this? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oya nah....I dey ur back and that thing must stay....ongbona felifeli
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by jude33084(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2012
adaptor4all:
Dem still fit use him name get him face na..I pray dis ends well

Ŧħåϯ Ɲαмe isn't evn his real Ɲαмe, ßŮϯ Ŧħåϯ one is τhe main alias he is known for, meaning τhe guy na cremo smiley
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by maclatunji: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2012
segunjowo: Interesting. This can only happen in America: the land of the free, the home of the brave!

@bolded, haba! Have you been so trapped in the razzmatazz that simple arrest of someone who is a serial offender becomes what can only happen in America? #Sheesh
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by oluMyderz(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2012
hbpeze: Mohhammed na gay,mohammed na madman....I agree wt d film..islam na religion of violence..cm any1 dat is stil in islam na big fool n idiot..cus I cn quote 10 verses of d quran dat relates 2 d killi of xtains..mohammed dey suck pussy,mohammed na thief,mohammed na crazeman
ok we don hear u... Oya run back 2 ur cage!

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Kassidy90(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2012
Who are they deceiving? Like say I no watch 24, America land of conspiracy............Mtcheeeew
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Mbechun007: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2012
I hope they keep him safe, cos the number of people waiting to kill him ehn?
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by jude33084(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2012
vanstanzy: Next u'll hear is that the poor man died mysteriously. Trust this muslims, they'll kill the man.

Muslims rants in their country not in τhe states. Try it in America ΆŋԂ U̶̲̅ will put millions of muslims in τhe states in serious trouble which most of them don't want. Ask them Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† happen Ť☺ them during 9/11 saga.

Τhe guy Ŧħåϯ declared fatwah Őᵑ his head should go himself since he is ∂ believer undecided

Dozens of people who said raw things against Mhmed(SAW) 40yrs ago are still living.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by sparko1(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2012
man linked to an anti-Islam video that sparked riots across the Muslim world has been held without bond after a hearing in Los Angeles, California.

A judge said Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, was a flight risk and cited a pattern of deception when making his ruling, Reuters news agency reported.

Nakoula was investigated for violating probation terms after he was released from prison in 2011 for bank fraud.

He has not been detained over the contents of the inflammatory video.

[size=14pt]Nakoula, who allegedly produced the 14-minute trailer for the film Innocence of Muslims, was banned from accessing the internet or using an alias without an officer's permission under the terms of his probation.[/size]

Earlier, the Obama administration had requested Google, the company that owns YouTube, to remove the clip. The technology firm refused, saying the film did not violate its rules.

The US Attorney's office in Los Angeles confirmed Nakoula had been taken into custody earlier on Thursday.

"Mr Nakoula was arrested pursuant to allegations made by the Probation Office that he has violated the terms of his supervised release," spokesman Thom Mrozek said.

He had been in hiding after the release of the video.

This man was not arrested for releasing the video, he was arrested because he violated his probation terms
hmm, that's a country where the constitution prevails, even when some of their officials were killed.
i so wish our country will emulate this.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by achi4u(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2012
Imagine! even Obama begged google to remove the clip from their youtube and they disagreegrin
I love American way of life...

This man will live his life to the fullness with swagg and nothing the bloodleting muslims will do.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Manbush: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2012
ideee03: The next story that'll be published is that he's dead...case closed. undecided

He's not going to die jo. You think America is Nigeria.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by nagoma(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2012
Turbocharged:
He think it's Christianity that they write, produce & say anything they like & get away wt it, try am wt some of these mafia styled religions, O.Y.O

You are ignorant and illiterate. This man's trial has nothing to do with islam. He is being tried for breaking his terms of release from prison. Let a literate person read and interpret for you in pidgin English.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2012
Chiefupper: Why did they cover his face now?

His identity needs to be protected or else, his death warrant is signed and sealed.
I said it before and I will say it again. Religion - especially Islam in today's world is an exteremely sentitive subject. Potraying Islam in a negative light for whatever purposes - relatialtion, art or a political statement should not be taken with kid gloves. Why start something, knowing fully well the global repecurssions, and then go into hiding? I dont support Islamic fundamentalism but I also do not support unwarranted mudslinging either. Enough said.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by maclatunji: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2012
sparko1:

This man was not arrested for releasing the video, he was arrested because he violated his probation terms
hmm, that's a country where the constitution prevails, even when some of their officials were killed.
i so wish our country will emulate this.

Yeah right and your name is Riley Capolli too.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2012
SlyIg: This Arabic religion is gaining the front page of Nairaland day in and day out. They are becoming too notorious as each day pass. Let this man be arrested and lets see if something good can be reported from them apart from boko haram bombing, protest and all the numerous rubbish that they are well known for. But can anything good come out from this religion?

[size=16pt]NO[/size]
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by nusdog: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2012
You can abuse allah and go free but not mohammed. Just like someone said dont be surprised if this guy gets murdered in prison by a fellow inmate.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Megabyts(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2012
Pysam: if they don't cover his face a jihadist ll nt mind committing a crime to join him in prison and kill him in any where they take him to

Nobody covered his face,he did it himself knowing fully well that he has murdered sleep.but he cannot hide.see his real face;

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by queensmith: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2012
arrested for what? they better release him if they have no evidence and let him go, this is sending a disgusting message.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Benito69(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2012
U.S.A's first political prisoner!
Obama Hussein did try to get youtube to remove the video, but they told him to fulk off ! in a nice way. grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by osram(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2012
killuminati: Is he black or white?
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by osram(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2012
killuminati: Is he black or white?
BOTH!!!
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by samkoro: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2012
lagcity: this guy is a goner i swear. it is just a matter of time b4 muslims lay their hands on this guy. grin i don't know why palava sleep jeje, this man pikin go wake am up angry

Believe it or not.Nothing will happen.All that was shown in the film was what Mohamed did.They are all in the Koran.

Now answer these questions

Did mohamed kill ?

Did mohamed marry many wives?

Did he loot in wars?

Did he use slaves?

Did he make hate statements against blacks?

Did he marry the new wife of his adopted son?

Did he marry a 9 year old?

Did he instruct his followers to stone women adulterers to death?

Is mohamed in hell according to Koran? Is Jesus Christ in heaven?Find out

Did he promise alcohol and fresh fine boys,women in moslem paradise.

Is there sex market in paradise according to koran?

Does Islam support prostitution -ie Mutah?
There thousands of question a typical moslem will run away from

5 Likes

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Come on, go on... Dont be shy?
Why shouldn't we have freedom of speech on nairaland..ehn
I was banned for using garr! ideology to defend flood victims..why? I ask why?
Oh, so you believe that this will cause an exponential increase in the price of you-know-what in the market right?
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Beync(f): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
they should free the man. he has right to freedom of speech and expression. Only muslims have freedom to kill. Na wa
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by odohemma(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: LIKE SALMAN RUSHDIE ? HE STILL ALIVE AFTER EON YEARS OF THREAT

Not just years of threat but he has been sentenced to death in Iran.

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by nezer76(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
oluMyderz: ok we don hear u... Oya run back 2 ur cage!
"seh u don see where antilope dey tell lion make him run to cage" dat na attempt sucide oooo interlletually d guy is right ,if not u will av try to oppose and correct him resonably
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Adanyebe(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
Since when did blasphemy become an international crime?... they shud pleaeeeeeeeas stay on their lane
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Shalome(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
The Guy will Grow old till his Limbs fall Apart...
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by SmileGirl(f): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Make I write dis paper 1st den go watch dat film quick b4 dem comot am. D film sef don get 98,683 dislikes 4 youtube. D film dey reign 4 youtube.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by nwabuife: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: The man is a hero for him to have the guts to produce the clip.america will definitely protect him.
U are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk Would Reverse Donald Trump's Twitter Ban / Kim Jong-un ‘ramps Up Uranium Production For Nukes( Pics, Video) / Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.