Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) (21686 Views)

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses / First Picture Of The Man Said To Be Behind The Anti-islam Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Megabyts(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
samkoro:

Believe it or not.Nothing will happen.All that was shown in the film was what Mohamed did.They are all in the Koran.

Now answer these questions

Did mohamed kill ?

Did mohamed marry many wives?

Did he loot in wars?

Did he use slaves?

Did he make hate statements against blacks?

Did he marry the new wife of his adopted son?

Did he marry a 9 year old?

Did he instruct his followers to stone women adulterers to death?

Is mohamed in hell according to Koran? Is Jesus Christ in heaven?Find out

Did he promise alcohol and fresh fine boys,women in moslem paradise.

Is there sex market in paradise according to koran?

Does Islam support prostitution -ie Mutah?
There thousands of question a typical moslem will run away from
This is clear distortion of facts about islam.visit www.islam.com and learn what islam is.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by stupor(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
intrepid: man linked to an anti-Islam video that sparked riots across the Muslim world has been held without bond after a hearing in Los Angeles, California.

A judge said Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, was a flight risk and cited a pattern of deception when making his ruling, Reuters news agency reported.

Nakoula was investigated for violating probation terms after he was released from prison in 2011 for bank fraud.

He has not been detained over the contents of the inflammatory video.

Nakoula, who allegedly produced the 14-minute trailer for the film Innocence of Muslims, was banned from accessing the internet or using an alias without an officer's permission under the terms of his probation.

Earlier, the Obama administration had requested Google, the company that owns YouTube, to remove the clip. The technology firm refused, saying the film did not violate its rules.

The US Attorney's office in Los Angeles confirmed Nakoula had been taken into custody earlier on Thursday.

"Mr Nakoula was arrested pursuant to allegations made by the Probation Office that he has violated the terms of his supervised release," spokesman Thom Mrozek said.

He had been in hiding after the release of the video.

Source:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19753804

The rule of law in a highly organized society.When do we get there?

Earlier, the Obama administration had requested Google, the company that owns YouTube, to remove the clip. The technology firm refused, saying the film did not violate its rules.

Check the statement

Yankee una get mòuth:America's a free sóciety,Nigeria gain from their perfect sòciety rule of law
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by DCONE1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
Why are you christians supporting the man for doing wrong...i even saw a post @berem a lady calling him a hero....for producing an indecent movie insulting another persons religion...I am shocked :oand suprised shocked if it is this kind of person that a woman in her senses would call...HER HERO...shockedshockedshocked
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by maasoap(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Deny the holiness of the pope, become a prisoner. Toss a crucifix, become a prisoner. Deny the holocaust, become a prisoner.
But call prophet Mohammed unprintable names, become a celebrity. Because it is only when you do that that you're really exercising your freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by DCONE1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: The man is a hero for him to have the guts to produce the clip.america will definitely protect him.

Why are you christians supporting the man for doing wrong...i even saw a post @berem a lady calling him a hero....for producing an indecent movie insulting another persons religion...I am shocked shocked and suprised shocked if it is this kind of person that a woman in her senses would call...HER HERO...shockedshockedshocked i shake my head...sad
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Classicalman(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
America don kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Arresting the man will: calm the nerves of the brainwashed ignorant murderous muslims, and put the hero out of the reach of jihadist muslims who may want to kill him for insulting their prophet.

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Classicalman(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
SlyIg: This Arabic religion is gaining the front page of Nairaland day in and day out. They are becoming too notorious as each day pass. Let this man be arrested and lets see if something good can be reported from them apart from boko haram bombing, protest and all the numerous rubbish that they are well known for. But can anything good come out from this religion?
Heck NO!!!!!!!!
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author=killuminati]Is he black or white?[/quote I fink he is gray ooooo
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by kemoolala: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
segunjowo: Interesting. This can only happen in America: the land of the free, the home of the brave!
This man has not been detained over the content of the film.
After his 2010 conviction, he was sentenced to 21 months in prison and, under the terms of his probation, he was banned from using computers or accessing the internet for five years without an officer's permission.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Classicalman(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
nusdog: You can abuse allah and go free but not mohammed. Just like someone said dont be surprised if this guy gets murdered in prison by a fellow inmate.
Hold on nigger. I insult the creator and go free, then insult a so called human being/prophet and face death? Some of you muslims are less intelligent than goats.

4 Likes

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by tnktosin(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Classicalman: Hold on nigger. I insult the creator and go free, then insult a so called human being/prophet and face death? Some of you muslims are less intelligent than goats.
grin grin grin grin classic 100 likes
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by tintingz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nakoula is now a dead man walking including salman rushdie grin
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by vanstanzy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
jude33084:

Muslims rants in their country not in τhe states. Try it in America ΆŋԂ U̶̲̅ will put millions of muslims in τhe states in serious trouble which most of them don't want. Ask them Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† happen Ť☺ them during 9/11 saga.

Τhe guy Ŧħåϯ declared fatwah Őᵑ his head should go himself since he is ∂ believer undecided

Dozens of people who said raw things against Mhmed(SAW) 40yrs ago are still living.

And muslims will start wanting us to believe that Islam is a religion of peace, cos muslims in the US don't go hay-wire. If anything, the only reason why the muslims in the US are not violent is because the US govt has managed to clip their wings.
Unwanton destruction of lives and properties is the meaning of peace in Islam. What manner of reasoning!
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by lagcity(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
samkoro:

Believe it or not.Nothing will happen.All that was shown in the film was what Mohamed did.They are all in the Koran.

Now answer these questions

Did mohamed kill ?

Did mohamed marry many wives?

Did he loot in wars?

Did he use slaves?

Did he make hate statements against blacks?

Did he marry the new wife of his adopted son?

Did he marry a 9 year old?

Did he instruct his followers to stone women adulterers to death?

Is mohamed in hell according to Koran? Is Jesus Christ in heaven?Find out

Did he promise alcohol and fresh fine boys,women in moslem paradise.

Is there sex market in paradise according to koran?

Does Islam support prostitution -ie Mutah?
There thousands of question a typical moslem will run away from

You are being logical here, but religous extremism has nothing to do with logic. It is zombie mentality. Bokos no wan hear all that logic abeg.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by olusogo: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
The Islamaphobia nairaland. There can only be peaceful world only if we respect and honour our differences. I am yet to read where moslems derogate christian sacrileges but Christians do, they also support those that engage in such acts all in the name of freedom. I condemn in totality the extremism of some moslems, also some of us are extremists in attacking Islam. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
Theop is feeding us with history and not news cos it has happened 3 weeks ago and the man is in his home
But will be showing up in station when his attention is needed
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by F00028: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Pysam: if they don't cover his face a jihadist ll nt mind committing a crime to join him in prison and kill him in any where they take him to

I swear you watch too much tv grin
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by F00028: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
olusogo: The Islamaphobia nairaland. There can only be peaceful world only if we respect and honour our differences. I am yet to read where moslems derogate christian sacrileges but Christians do, they also support those that engage in such acts all in the name of freedom. I condemn in totality the extremism of some moslems, also some of us are extremists in attacking Islam. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by F00028: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
tintingz: Nakoula is now a dead man walking including salman rushdie grin

what rushdie is costing the british is payback enough. I hope he lives to be 100
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by AMINSCO(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
killuminati: Is he black or white?
Na purple
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Lero15(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
Before,to bcom popular na to attack US e.g osama,sadam..,but now na to attack d muslims:NAKOULA
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by tintingz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
olusogo: The Islamaphobia nairaland. There can only be peaceful world only if we respect and honour our differences. I am yet to read where moslems derogate christian sacrileges but Christians do, they also support those that engage in such acts all in the name of freedom. I condemn in totality the extremism of some moslems, also some of us are extremists in attacking Islam. undecided
word grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by tintingz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
F00028:
what rushdie is costing the british is payback enough. I hope he lives to be 100
rushdie is walking dead grin
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Imoy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidtalk: Covering his face is only but a joke.
Because the same google (yutube) he used to upload the video will readily drop his picture and profile once someome type his full name.

But still I don't know why I doubt the authenticity of this information.

America may just say they have arrested him to calm the nerves of the Muslim world.

But as the article clearly stated, He was NOT arrested for the video but rather for a bank fraud he committed in the past.

Which means so far so good, they United state still mentain its stand on freedom of speech.
As dem no arrest am 4 d anti islam movie, go arrest am na. Mtshwwwww.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by samkoro: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Megabyts: This is clear distortion of facts about islam.visit www.islam.com and learn what islam is.

Do not run away from the questions.Answer them now if and let's know if the Koran is lying or not.What are the distortions,tell me.

See,if u are serious and concerned about where ur soul will go the day it will certainly leave ur body in death,u will think twice.May be,u are young and is still concerned with worldly Islamic politics.Once u die,u are on ur own and straight to hell.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by ayo2009ice(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
killuminati: Is he black or white?
. Ask Google
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by muktarmtt(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
hydoo: Monkey,,,,the only safe place for u is plato,,,u think islam na small thing,,,abuse islam nd go free bt u can't accuse their prophet ad escape,,,continoue hiding,,,,,pls leave islam alone
U say dat again o! My broder he look 4 dat trouble nd he will get it

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by muktarmtt(m): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: The man is a hero for him to have the guts to produce the clip.america will definitely protect him.
dey jst cnt cos d guy will never enjoy his normal life he jst cnt walk out side to fell fresh air, nd many ppl will die in process of protectin him
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by DCONE1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
Even if American protect him...The man can never live his normal life anymore...he cant walk free in American like normal citizen...he would always look at his left and right,and watch if he is followed or about to be attacked...he can not trust anybody he sees...even if the Americans let him free...hes still living a life of prisoner in the bigger world.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by aia99: 1:50am On Sep 29, 2012
SlyIg: This Arabic religion is gaining the front page of Nairaland day in and day out. They are becoming too notorious as each day pass. Let this man be arrested and lets see if something good can be reported from them apart from boko haram bombing, protest and all the numerous rubbish that they are well known for. But can anything good come out from this religion?
i cant blame u guys as u continue 2 insult d religion of islam.no matter wat u say about islam it still remains d true religion of God because devil has been looking 4 so many ways 2 divert people frm the true religion of God i pray u guys will come to know d truth one day

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by aia99: 2:06am On Sep 29, 2012
hbpeze: Mohhammed na gay,mohammed na madman....I agree wt d film..islam na religion of violence..cm any1 dat is stil in islam na big fool n idiot..cus I cn quote 10 verses of d quran dat relates 2 d killi of xtains..mohammed dey suck pussy,mohammed na thief,mohammed na crazeman
whoever insults d prophet is like d one dat spits up to the sky and it returns back to his face.through dis u can see dat u re d fool here ,displaying ignorance here cant earn u anything here.pls i want u to go and know about muhammad pbuh thru d hadith and d quran

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by waja(m): 4:40am On Sep 29, 2012
Turbocharged:
He think it's Christianity that they write, produce & say anything they like & get away wt it, try am wt some of these mafia styled religions, O.Y.O
. No be lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un ‘ramps Up Uranium Production For Nukes( Pics, Video) / Elon Musk Would Reverse Donald Trump's Twitter Ban / South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.