Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. (14216 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times / Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by kabiesy: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
Akeredolu,Oke and Mimiko live on AIT now.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by chemashie(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
I love the programmes highlighted by the ACN unlike the current governor.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by chemashie(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
It seems this PDC man is sponsored with all these nonsense he is saying. Sometimes I wonder why we can just have 2 or 3 political parties in nigeria.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Sheguama: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
So much attack and counter attack. Thouh, Mimiko started it all. Overall this is a much solid debate. Except for d̶̲̥̅̊α† PDC boy, Victor.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by okosodo: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mimiko is ok, followed by akeredolu. then oke
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Sheguama: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
So far the PDP candidate, Oke has shown more maturity, has been most Calm and seems to be more articulate. The PPA guy is also calm. Τ̣̣ђё one that looks like Ngige.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by atise: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Akeredolu and Mimiko throwing brikbats at each other and sometimes forgetting the essence of the debate.
Akeredolu partiularly has been quite unimpressive in his responses. I had expeted better. The PDP guy is quite a speaker, but his party will be his albatross!
Mimiko, as usual the orator. Stating what he has done which is always an advantage for the incumbent. But he should forget personal attacks and focus on the issues.
The other 3 candidates are just jokers!
Moderator, front page pls!
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by mum2(f): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mimiko is not doing bad even though he started the attack by hitting Akeredolu directly. Olusola Oke is a lawyer and he just once again prove his stuff to the public. Akeredolu is not impresing me much. I expected much more from him being a former chairman of NBA. The other candidates are just nothing but fools. They only want to add "former gubernatorial canditate" to their names. It's seems to me the judges are in favour of Mimiko. He attacks the ACN man often

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by mum2(f): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Front page pls
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Sheguama: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
The NSDP candidate looks like a lackey of τ̣̣ђё Governor, Mimiko. My opinion is that Oke, τ̣̣ђё PDP candidate comes first.2nd is Ngige look alike -τ̣̣ђё guy with panama.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by atise: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
I agree that Olusola Oke oratorially is faring better in this debate, but it still sounds like the usual PDP hogwash grin
The PPA guy tries to come across as a technocrat, who has done his homework. But some of the methods he espouses are simply utopian.
I wonder why d audience bust into laughter when the SDPC candidate said retirees are being paid regularly?? Guess the joke is on Mimiko:-)).
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Sheguama: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
The PDP, Olisola Oke looks like a serious contender.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by ayox2003: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sheguama: So far the PDP candidate, Oke has shown more maturity, has been most Calm and seems to be more articulate. The PPA guy is also calm. Τ̣̣ђё one that looks like Ngige.

Olusola Oke of the PDP is the best amongst them. He clearly stated his points.

But it seems the mind of the audience is made-up.

Iroko will definitely win the election come Oct 20.

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Afam4eva(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
I wish i was watching this.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Carmall(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mimiko's summary was fantastic!
The peoples applauds confirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by bosunolu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2012

Which audience? For us in Ondo State, Mimiko is a failure! He is another OHAKIM as far as we are concerned in ONDO. October 20 is the day. We are going to send him and his cosmetic projects packing out of our govt house.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Sheguama: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
My score card. Oke PDP 1st, Mimiko LP 2nd, Olatunji PPA (Panama guy) 3rd. That was an exciting debate in any case.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by mum2(f): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
Pls give the whole thing to Olusola Oke. He's very vocal and fluent. I also commended Mimiko. He spoke very well. He shew to the public once again that he has what it takes to rule Ondo state for the 2nd term.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Afam4eva(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
bosunolu:

Which audience? For us in Ondo State, Mimiko is a failure! He is another OHAKIM as far as we are concerned in ONDO. October 20 is the day. We are going to send him and his cosmetic projects packing out of our govt house.
Talk is cheap free.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Voned(f): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
talk is really cheap

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva: I wish i was watching this.
debate or no debate,we already know who wins the election.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Carmall(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: debate or no debate,we already know who wins the election.
And who is that
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by bosunolu(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva:
Talk is cheap free.

TO CAST OUR VOTES IS CHEAPER. MIMIKO IS A FAILURE HERE IN ONDO STATE. (Not Debate)

5 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by sunky644(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
Fingers crossed, but it will be a four years jail sentence in Ondo state if we return this wolf in sheep skin.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Afam4eva(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
bosunolu:

TO CAST OUR VOTES IS CHEAPER. MIMIKO IS A FAILURE HERE IN ONDO STATE. (Not Debate)
Let Ondo people decide that in the polls.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
Carmall:
And who is that
just watch and see. undecided
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by taharqa: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
Double post
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by taharqa: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sheguama: My score card. Oke PDP 1st, Mimiko LP 2nd, Olatunji PPA (Panama guy) 3rd. That was an exciting debate in any case.

So where was the ACN? Cud they not debate, you know wit facts? If it is to write thrash to attempt degrade d Highest Office in d land , they wud be 'excellent'; see opportunity to really talk about what they want to do, they flop..

*sad* ACN should plz not make me dislike them; still love and admire ppl like Fashola, Oshiomohle, Fayemi and still generally prefer them to d PDP But cant stand frivolities and shallowness. Lai mohammed should be called to order b4 more people view them as a bunch of noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Sheguama: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: debate or no debate,we already know who wins the election.

Madam, pls who? U̶̲̥̅̊ may be terribly disappointed.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by babarazy: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
bosunolu:

i guess u re using dat white substance abi?
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by lancey(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmm..oke is d only person i see here,this pda man is a joke. Labour and acn shld stop d childs play and face d point!
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by MrGlobe(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sheguama:

Madam, pls who? U̶̲̥̅̊ may be terribly disappointed.
Mimiko has already won on arrival.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Identical Twins Threaten To Sue INEC Over Mass ‘disenfranchisement’ / Assets Declaration: Saraki Must Resign – TUC Insists / Boko Haram Fighters Surrender Weapons At Gwoza As Troops Fight ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.