Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,453 members, 7,904,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. (809 Views)

[PHOTO] A Freind Said "President Goodluck Is My Father" / How Can I Get Post-drug/prison Rehabilitation For My Freind: Any Info Pls / Need A Freind In Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. by adamugo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2008
I am in gruesome pain,dejected and almost out of the world my girlfriend that i love with all my heart has sharttered my heart to pieces, i caught her in rumble with another man in my own bed,i still love her what do i do.
Re: Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. by idonland(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2008
There are a lot of questions to ask yourself and her.

Ask yourself;
1. can i look beyond what she did
2. can i see myself with her forever
3. is she worth the work and pain

Ask her;
1. do you want to be with me
2. what made you go to someone else
3. do you love me

After going through these questions and getting answers then pray and ask God for guidance, i have been through the same thing and i know its hard. people go outside for different reasons, im pretty sure you will be surprised the response you will get from her as to why she did. Just be honest with yourself in whatever you do. Also its one thing to make a mistake its another to keep making the same mistake. If she keeps making the same mistake at some point you will have to let her go. Also if you just let it pass without making much of it she will feel like she can do it again and you will forgive her again so make sure that you let her know how you feel.

At the end of the day just be true to yourself if you can stay with her or not.
Re: Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. by ogunsteedo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2008
Thank you so much i don land for your candid advice,i will surely apply your method God bless you,you are a true nairalander.
Re: Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. by adamugo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2008
Thank you so much i don land i will surely apply your method thanks for the candid advice and God bless you,you are a true nairalander. embarassed
Re: Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. by idonland(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
maybe he was in a similar situation
Re: Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. by adamugo(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2008
@i-don -land. Wetin you mean by that.
mo gbe.
Re: Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. by idonland(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2008
ogunsteedo:

Thank you so much i don land for your candid advice,i will surely apply your method God bless you,you are a true nairalander.

what i meant is that maybe he isin a similar situation as you are.
Re: Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. by ogunsteedo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
@i don land
which situation are you talking about sad sad sad
abi you wan add salt upon injury cry cry cry
simplifying your statement grin grin grin
Re: Help My Girl Freind Broken My Heart. by delbizzie1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2008
Forget the girl, If she can cheat on you she will always do it again
Move on and find someone better

(1) (Reply)

Some / ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland / How Morally Justified Is It To Log Onto Nairaland From Your Place Of Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.