Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! (16003 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by hotfunmi(f): 12:26am On Jan 17, 2008
By Chikeze

Pastor Tunde Bakare predicted that OBJ would \'die\' in office. This prediction is obviously coming to pass. God obviously does not lie when he gave his vision to TB
Today we know that OBJ commits incest by sleeping with his daughter in-law as confirmed by Gbenga and Never denied by Moji.
Unconfirmed reports claimed that OBJ also slept with \'some\' of the women ministers in his goovernment.
OBJ during the PTDF scandal was shown to buy cars for his girlfriends.
A famer was petroleum minister for 8 years.
Billions of dollars spent on Power project and we see more darkness now than before, now we know where all the money has gone. 7. Gbenga imports fuel which is why OBJ never bothered to build the refineries etc, etc, etc. I have said this repeatedly and would continue to say it that the standard by which corruption is measured around the world is Obasanjo.
However, my concern is RIBADU who claimed that OBJ is not the most coorrupt Nigerian, well if OBJ is not then RIBADU is. He like OBJ claimed to be fighting corruption, now we know those that have turned our country into what it is today.
Now we know why Nigeria is the way it is and will continue to be for the foreseeable future until something happens. Finally,
OBJ is dead and of course cannot raise his voice again in this morning without being pelted by stones.
R.I.P. OBJ

Is Obj still in office please?
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by presido1: 12:32am On Jan 17, 2008
hotfunmi:

Is Obj still in office please?
He is not and so what? He committed the abomination when he was in the office. Chei at 80 abi 90 (Political Age)OBJ mojo still d reck harvoc.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2008
This ain't nemesis. Nemesis in Nigeria with the thieves will be when they are forced to pay back every last penny they steal and have to suffer it for the rest of their lives. This however is some dirty family fight out for the whole world to see. Na wa oo!!! If this man actually makes 500 million a year, abegi, I would like to see a break down of the source of the income. Where is the money coming from and the listed companies, what sort of money is it they pay him.

For one we are not sure if the allegations from the boy against his wife are true. Just cause the father and the wife have not yet commented on the issue does not mean they are guilty. I for one see it as a childish move by a man who is desperatlely seeking a way to discredit the woman who is about to ruin his life. Only problem is he is even taking his own father down with him and that to me is a cowardly move if that be the case. Has the man provided evidence of any sort to back up his claim?? Or are we going to run off with this He said she said without considering the evidence before us ??
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by presido1: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2008
@Kobojunkie
WOW, 500 million Naira income?? this is HUGE , Is this real Even Payments from HIV health consultants?? God help us in that country oooo!!! Tori don wowo!!!

Kobojunkie:

This ain't nemesis. For one we are not sure if the allegations from the boy against his wife are true. Just cause the father and the wife have not yet commented on the issue does not mean they are guilty. I for one see it as a childish move by a man who is desperatlely seeking a way to discredit the woman who is about to ruin his life. Only problem is he is even taking his own father down with him and that to me is a cowardly move if that be the case. Has the man provided evidence of any sort to back up his claim?? Or are we going to run off with this He said she said without considering the evidence before us ??
If its not true why are you asking God to help you.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by LiquidMind(m): 2:30am On Jan 17, 2008
The truth is most people have been so brain-washed that they have lost all sense of reasoning.

If you start telling them the truth from now till Jesus comes back,  they will tell you its a lie or propaganda

The Nigerian government sponsor ritualist, drug trafficker, millitants, armed robbers, all kind of organized crimes even corruption.

THERE IS A METHOD TO THE MADNESS YOU SEE
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by palmwine(m): 3:05am On Jan 17, 2008
Hey! guys we are missing it all! Our c'mon wealth was willed out to a woman and we all say its a BLOCkBUSTER? Hmmmm! DO you know how many children have been denied of sound education, good health car, and shelter b'cos your president has given out the c'mon wealth to a prostitute?(I don't care if she is/was married to former president's son). I weep for my contry cry
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2008
That Mojisola, according to the report, did not rebut such a serious allegation is telling. That Gbenga made such a serious allegation against his father is very telling.

My praise goes to the aggressive Nigerian press for exposing this. This story will reverberate in the psyche of many Nigerians for years to come - a president screwing his daughter-in-law and his son exposing them.

Obasanjo has to respond to this allegation otherwise his image will be forever battered.

Mojisola is the epitome of the evil wife - ready to open her legs wide for anyone even if it's her father-in-law. May God help all men looking to marry a wife. May they not meet the Mojisolas of this world.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Jakumo(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2008
Point of correction RB.   Virtually ANY woman under the sun will lease out her snatch for a few minutes when we are talking about expected rental fees that run into MILLIONS of dollars.

Every puszy has its price, and for most women alive today, even ONE million dollars is more than enough to open the gates of heaven, especially when the only labor involved would be for her to lie back and moan " Yeah Daddy, drill deeper. "
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by RichyBlacK(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2008
Jakumo:

Point of correction RB. Virtually ANY woman under the sun will lease out her snatch for a few minutes when we are talking about expected rental fees that run into MILLIONS of dollars.

Every puszy has its price, and for most women alive today, even ONE million dollars is more than enough to open the gates of heaven, especially when the only labor involved would be for her to lie back and moan " Yeah Daddy, drill deeper. "

Jakumo, thanks. I have ONLY simple one question:
1. Assuming you're married would you remain married to a woman who tells you to your face that "honey, you know every woman has her price and for $1 million I slept with your dad, and honey just in case you're not sure I'll sleep with him, your brother, your uncle, or any one who is able to give me $1 million".

If you believe what you wrote, I know what your answer should be.

A simple question, anxiously waiting for a simple answer. Thanks.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by YangaRat: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2008
Chei !   Water don pass garri for this discussion o.   Wettin me I know be say if I manage hear say my wife don begin dey sell she toto for million upon million of America dollar, the only question when I go ask am go be say :

[size=14pt]My darling, na wettin me ya husband go fit see chop inside this ya market when you dey sell so, as landlord concern ?[/size]
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by segunpc(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2008
lets confirm this stories first b4 crucifying people.

and all this money wey this guy don reck , no b small thing o and owu dey blow me for here.

that girl sef na barawo she wan collect her own tithe.

God go punish bad people and very soon the truth go show!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by RichyBlacK(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2008
segunpc:

lets confirm this stories first before crucifying people.

and all this money wey this guy don reck , no b small thing o and owu dey blow me for here.

that girl sef na barawo she wan collect her own tithe.

God go punish bad people and very soon the truth go show!

ROFL LMAO!!! This post is just hilarious!

It started with "let's chill, they're innocent until proven guilty" and ended with "God go punish all those barawos!"

I don laff taya!!!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by question(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2008
who cares?

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by tufe(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2008
I do, and so does the whole country
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by tony4(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2008
am not surprise about this story, if obj can be sleeping with a woman whom he represent father in law on there wedding day,i.e a wife to former ogun state commissioner, the woman he gave 607 during his period as a president, the same woman Atiku show us the cheque obj use to buy the 607,
when the media published the story obj did not respond
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by ono(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2008
tony4:

am not surprise about this story, if obj can be sleeping with a woman whom he represent father in law on there wedding day,i.e a wife to former ogun state commissioner, the woman he gave 607 during his period as a president, the same woman Atiku show us the cheque obj use to buy the 607,
when the media published the story obj did not respond

Hmn, how about you being a bit more explicit. I don't understand a thing from what you've written up there.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Bankole01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2008
This is good for the nation. Maybe Obasanjo supporters will finaly believe the man and his whole family and friends are a bunch of rouges, who have the taking Nigeria for a blind ride for 8 long years.

A house built on the sand without a good foundation, will get washed away when the storms come.
May God continue to storm on the Obasanjo shakey house. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mamajama:

So will wish them to hush and settle these silently?
Sorry brother no such luck. There is no honor among thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by ono(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2008
I haven't seen McKren's response yet. Where are the apostles of OBJ?
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Bankole01(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
ono:

I haven't seen McKren's response yet. Where are the apostles of OBJ?

Hiding under their beds in utter shame, boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Jakumo(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Jakumo, thanks. I have ONLY simple one question:
1. Assuming you're married would you remain married to a woman who tells you to your face that "honey, you know every woman has her price and for $1 million I slept with your dad, and honey just in case you're not sure I'll sleep with him, your brother, your uncle, or any one who is able to give me $1 million".

If you believe what you wrote, I know what your answer should be.

A simple question, anxiously waiting for a simple answer. Thanks.

True to your prediction, RB, If I were hypothetically married to a woman with whom some rich fool was willing to pay a million US dollars for a few minutes of safe sex, I would turn from loving husband to all-business love-vendor in a heart-beat, even to the extent of offering to stand beside the bed with a portable electric fan to keep the loving couple cool, provided, of course that the cash was paid up in advance of the service, and into MY account.

If my wife were to embark on a secret extra-marital affair, I wouldn't make a dime anyway, so I might as well give my blessing to her boning for millions if ever the chance came up, so that I could at least contemplate my amorality from the ocean-view porch of our new Hawaiian villa.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by ono(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
Chief OBJ. Damn!

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by egin(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2008
ono:

Chief OBJ. Damn!

Gorilla
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by bibiking1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2008
Abeg where i fit buy the PArt TWO of this MATTER?
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

This man OBJ has just started his travails,
,,,,,,,,,,,This block buster fit enter part 8 o!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Jairzinho(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2008
Has she confessed to/denied sleeping with OBJ & her dad?
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by ono(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2008
Jairzinho:

Has she confessed to/denied sleeping with OBJ & her dad?

What difference does her confessions make. I personally don't see any. Yes or No, there's an element of truth in the whole story.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Bawss1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2008
Are you mad because this thing happened or are you mad because it came to light?
@ Naijaking1
Naw man, just amazed by the way most folks reel with pleasure when such stories are told of the Nigerian elite. smiley
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Aleksys: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
OBJ once said that Abiola was not the Messaiah that Nigerians are waiting for. Let us pretend for a moment to agree. However OBJ is the Iscariot we did not bargain for. Somebody asked yesterday how a farmer could be such an enterprising petroleum minister for 8years. The answer is right there. A runaway bull in a chinaware store. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by naijaking1: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2008
Bawss1:

Are you mad because this thing happened or are you mad because it came to light?
@ Naijaking1
Naw man, just amazed by the way most folks reel with pleasure when such stories are told of the Nigerian elite. smiley

No Oga, you would soon learn that the life of any country's elite is similar to the life of a fish in fish-bowl; nothing is hidden.

Do you know how many naija kids want to be called Gbenga or Moji, just because they were the first family?

Instead of setting good examples for these kids, what we have now is a soap-opera written and directed by OBJ, and you don't want us to know about it?
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by tpia: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Richyblack:
That Mojisola, according to the report, did not rebut such a serious allegation is telling. That Gbenga made such a serious allegation against his father is very telling.

My praise goes to the aggressive Nigerian press for exposing this. This story will reverberate in the psyche of many Nigerians for years to come - a president screwing his daughter-in-law and his son exposing them.

Obasanjo has to respond to this allegation otherwise his image will be forever battered.

Mojisola is the epitome of the evil wife - ready to open her legs wide for anyone even if it's her father-in-law. May God help all men looking to marry a wife. May they not meet the Mojisolas of this world.

since you're jumping up here like someone who personally met Moji and became her lover, what say you to the allegation that she not only slept with her father in law but also her own dad.

I don't know which is scarier- the fact that you're so quick to condemn without thinking it through, or the fact that people like you are swallowing this story wholesale without even examining  what they're believing.

if you're so quick to believe something like this does that mean you're capable of doing the same.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2008
I think this is one of Nigeria's problems. We believe too many of these things without waiting for final verdict or actually getting the QUote or the actual word from the accused. No one here saw her sleep with OBJ or her own father. The son is going through a bad divorce and he may be desperately trying to discredit this woman and his own father so he can get away with so much or something. Who knows his real intentions but for me, for a man to stand up in public to make these claims, a Nigerian man, I consider that a bigger blow than the accusations actually. Maybe it is just me. She can sleep with the devil if she wants, we do not know who he himself has been sleeping with or not sleeping with but these sort of things are not meant to be for the public but for closed doors.

I can handle the release of his "suspected" financial life and all but man, exposing such a thing in such a family? It just makes me cringe to know that this man is actually a grown up and not a kid. I really hope this all comes back to be some story that was made up by the media.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by EmekaNaija(m): 6:13am On Jan 18, 2008
@Kobojunkie

You can see the full affidavit scanned at Saharareporters.com. Gbenga even threatens to expose more. Sun reported it, Thisday and also Sahara reporters reported it too. if Moji, Obasanjo and Moji's father do not deny the allegation, and/or do not sue for libel/defamation then you do not need any law court to prove the truth in Gbenga's statement.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2008
EmekaNaija:

@Kobojunkie

You can see the full affidavit scanned at Saharareporters.com. Gbenga even threatens to expose more. Sun reported it, Thisday and also Sahara reporters reported it too. if Moji, Obasanjo and Moji's father do not deny the allegation, and/or do not sue for libel/defamation then you do not need any law court to prove the truth in Gbenga's statement.

Wrong @Emeka. Just cause a person does not say YES or NO does not mean automatic guilt in my world. Remember how our elders used to say "SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL". I believe that also applies in this case. I for one would not answer to such myself if I was not even guilty.

Your post almost seems to show a picture of someone who has not learnt much from the drama called Nigeria. Just cause these people who allegedly are thieves themselves sign paper claiming this and that, does not mean I should have no reason to doubt them. We know from history that things are not always as they seem in that country. I remember way back when we used to have this idiot of a neighbour who, every single time he had a fight with his wife would come out in public to accuse her of sleeping with all the men in the community. He would even name names and use it as excuse to beat her up, afterwards, this same man would go back to this same woman and it would be as if nothing ever happened. One particular day, one of the men who he accused his wife of sleeping with was around and beat the heck  out of him for lying against him. Since that day, the man mouth went shut.

This might just be the cover for something deeper and we will learn more as time goes on but I do not go off believing because he said so, I should believe him. I mean we are speaking of the Obasanjo's heavens sake. Since when did they become credible humans in the eye or the Nigerian people?? The guy is yet to show us what he has used all our money for and we are to trust that cause his son says so, it is so??

Anywho, at the end of the day, his wife's "LOVE LIFE" is non of my business and not for me or anyone else to know really. I mean it is her body and she can do what she wants with it. Heck, she could sleep with the devil himself, it is her business and not mine. I am more concerned about the alleged sum of money the boy makes. How much of that money, if any belongs to the Nigerian people If the case is that the court finds out that some of that money actually belongs to the Nigerian people, what is the government plan to get it back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna / Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's / PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.