Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,159 members, 7,928,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member (16783 Views)

Civilian JTF Arrests Four Terror Suspects At Maiduguri Motor Park / JTF Arrests 4 Boko Haram Commanders In Yobe State! / JTF Arrests Mastermind Of Bayero Attack, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by karlmax2: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2012
The positive runs by the security agencies on Boko Haram group and other terrorist groups seem to be yielding more fruits as more gains culminating in the arrest of plants of the groups in some paramilitary agencies have been arrested by the Joint Task force.

Among those arrested yesterday was an immigration officer, Ahmed Grema Mohammed whose confessions led to the arrest of others who have been carrying attacks on government officials across some States of the north.

According to the Spokesman of the JTF, Lt. Colonel Sagir Musa, those already apprehended are some security personnel who have been carrying out attacks in Borno and Yobe which he said was a major breakthrough in their efforts at flushing out insiders in the security forces collaborating with the deadly groups.

A Statement by Musa said that those arrested have confessed to being active members of the Boko Haram sect who joined the sect well before the 2009 crisis and received a lot of training in and outside the country.

He said that Grema also confessed to have been trained alongside 15 other members of the sect on weapon handling, assassinations and special operations in Niger Republic. Musa said Grema who was arrested over a month ago at a checkpoint on his way to Maiduguri while impersonating as a Nigeria Army lieutenant.

He further said during the trip Grema had planned killing a former special adviser to the immediate governor of Borno state. He also disclosed that Grema had equally confessed to the killings of some senior civil servants, security agencies and politicians in Damaturu and Damboa, Borno State who spoke against the activities of the sect including the slain former chairman of Damboa LGA, Alhaji Lawal Kawu.
Grema was also among those that led attacks on Yobe Police Command, Damaturu Prison, some primary schools, among others.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jtf-arrests-immigration-officer-member-of-boko-haram/126331/

3 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by ndukwejoe(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2012
Na wa o, more God help the JTF.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2012
Finally, Immigration connection have been unmasked. Immigration and travel is central to the fight of terrorist. JTF should have an office at the airport, seaport and all relevant entry point into Nigeria.

Vet some hate preachers and terrorist coming in from the middle east or elsewhere and Nigerians going to the middle east or elsewhere.

The SSS should keep an eye on the activities of Nigerians over the internet becos many are indoctrinated over the internet.

This war is very winnable.

4 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Hadeyeancah(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2012
Boko haram are the government and government are the boko haram..They know all these people..

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2012
We are getting there... This boko haram saga shall soon be over.. I pray that everybody involved in the breeding of this sect will be brought to justice.. Even if my papa follow....

3 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by sunkoye: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2012
Yea,thanks to God...we are winning at last
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by akereconfi: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2012
Hmmmmmm AWUSA

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Adufaye(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2012
na 2day? Nxt tinz wey we gn hear b say he die 4 prison or d wound wey de him body kil am,supa story grin
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Todaynatoday: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2012
Finally things are looking up.
God, let your will be done in Nigeria.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by alaoeri: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2012
I just don't believe 100% anything said by the JTF .
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by oshyno(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2012
Who said GEJ can't handle security situation in d country !! Aside d recent Bauchi catholic church blast, there haven't been any major attack frm BH.ysday was d surrendering of 45 BH member n now dis . The major sponsors by now must hv prepared dis travel document cuz d game is up.Kudos JTF.kudos GEJ and thank u baba God.

5 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by oshyno(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2012
Who said GEJ can't handle security situation in d country !! Aside d recent Bauchi catholic church blast, there haven't been any major attack frm BH.ysday was d surrendering of 45 BH member n now dis . The major sponsors by now must hv prepared dia travel document cuz d game is up.Kudos JTF.kudos GEJ and thank u baba God.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by mike404(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2012
akereconfi: Hmmmmmm AWUSA
gringringrin they received their training in ISAM A BAD

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Koachdee(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2012
I long 4d day my beloved con3 wil b ripped of such deadly vipers...the truth shal always prevail n 9ja wil triumph. I salute JTF

3 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Godjone(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2012
Tank God 4 all his confessions abt d serial atacks bin caried out by him and his comrades but, one thing is still mising hear. What are his reasons for this wickedness? The military shud do more by going futher beyond this mere confensions. Let us know their reasons, motive, aim, objectives, gains and benefit of dis criminal act

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by SlyIg(f): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2012
Dig more into it and get the core sponsors. I want to hear the names of those cows. Who sponsored them to Niger Republic for the training. Get those top politician sponsors cos all these silly illiterate boko haram boys are just being brainwash into this dirty game by their sponsors.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by DrWhizy(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2012
This is real good news if u ask me. These jtf guys are human lik us(without overlooking their military training) yet dey risk their lives for the rest of us. God help dem.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2012
!
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by jmaine: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2012
. . . . .You can imagine the useless mules working against their hard working colleagues . . .

No wonder BH said they paid "police" officers handsomely to kill their fellow colleagues
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by FrankC3: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2012
alaoeri: I just don't believe 100% anything said by the JTF .

But you had no problem believing what Boko haram says but not that of JTF. Either you are a Boko Haram sympathizer or a member or our common enemy. Why is it that any good news about this country is readily questioned but bad news is celebrated with sweeping campaign for it to be put on the front page?

10 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by AdoreKIZITO(f): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2012
The wicked shall perish becos their ways are abomination unto the lord. One by one for line they will be fished out. Three kposaaaaaa to JTF.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by jmaine: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2012
Frank-C:

But you had no problem believing what Boko haram says but not that of JTF. Either you are a Boko Haram sympathizer or a member or our common enemy. Why is it that any good news about this country is readily questioned but bad news is celebrated with sweeping campaign for it to be put on the front page?

[size=14pt] . . . . .Correct[/size]

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Dainfamous: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2012
Y see why Saudi dey deport them..
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2012
alaoeri: I just don't believe 100% anything said by the JTF .
what's your problem? So who do you believe.. Boko haram abi... These people risk their life for the country on daily basis and you are here saying what you like...
@seun we need a slap button.. asap

(Slap) 88 Slaps

5 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by greall1: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2012
News without Evidence.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by akereconfi: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2012
The name sounds like an AWUSA name....aboki I dey hail o
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by YAKERU: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2012
NOW, I HV SEEN D REASON(S)Y GOD CLOSED D MINDS OF BOKO HARAM SECT MEMBERS FROM ACCEPTING FG DIALOGUE. NOW D DIALOGUE CHANCE SHOULD BE CLOSED. JTF AM BEHIND U GUYZ. KIP IT UP ALLAH(SWT)IS ALSO BEHIND U GUYZ(JTF)
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2012
GEJ is winning!

5 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by ujukala: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2012
A good intelligence work by the Nigerian Army. Keep it up.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2012
rafhell: GEJ is winning!
How is Gej winning? Has any family member of Gej ever been killed by boko haram? My brother,Nigerians are winning,not Gej....

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by greall1: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2012
Not for us in south west,it for you pple in North.
Nothing like boko boys here man....

Dr. Whizy:
This is real good news if u ask me. These jtf guys are human lik us(without overlooking their military training) yet dey risk their lives for the rest of us. God help dem.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2012
God Bless the Republic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Discovers Coal In Commercial Quantity / Inauguration: Okorocha Arrives NASS, Denies Accreditation / RMAFC: FG To Review Salaries Of Political Office Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.