Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member (16793 Views)

Civilian JTF Arrests Four Terror Suspects At Maiduguri Motor Park / JTF Arrests 4 Boko Haram Commanders In Yobe State! / JTF Arrests Mastermind Of Bayero Attack, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Usokristi: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
Who said that these awusas have human blood in their veins? Anyway unless their top connections in the police , millitary ,immigration and even the govt, are disconnected this deadly Bh will not end
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by dukesmith(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Why did you have to say Gej is winning? As far as am concerned,Nigerians are winning,not Gej... My credit goes to JTF and not Gej...shikena.... Tell me which leader that does not face opposition.. Your ability to overcome opposition is what qualifies you to be called a "LEADER"... Shikena

Any leader that thinks military engagement should be the first option in tackling violence is not wise enough a leader. GEJ as an educated President that he is, sampled loads of options which dialog was one of them as we all know. JTF became an option when dialog failed "JTF will only act at the command of the commander in chief of the arm forces which is your most hated homo-sapient in the entire world(GEJ). The only option letf was to gun them Boko boyz down, that is what Jonathan is at... Better run! If you are one of them lol.

Bros, GEJ try wella... I think we should give him a chance, no body holy pass.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Akpan107(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
Frank-C:

But you had no problem believing what Boko haram says but not that of JTF. Either you are a Boko Haram sympathizer or a member or our common enemy. Why is it that any good news about this country is readily questioned but bad news is celebrated with sweeping campaign for it to be put on the front page?
May the God Lord bless you with more wisdom in Jesus name...
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Akpan107(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

How is Gej winning? Has any family member of Gej ever been killed by boko haram? My brother,Nigerians are winning,not Gej....
But when something goes wrong, you will say is GEJ and not Nigerian.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Akpan107(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
Billyonaire: God Bless the Republic
amen
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Akpan107(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
rafhell:

For once let us credit GEJ. He may not be good enof for nigeria but he want to give his best. The problem is the distractions coming from northern elements
If they like, let them keep distracting him, one thing i know is that, GEJ must be there till 2019 and there is noting they can do about that! We the Niger Deltans are geting ready for any eventualities come 2015.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Akpan107(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
preciousoz: Kudos GEJ... I know with time, U will prove Critics wrong.

For those Hating, keep hating as He was democratically Elected and remains our President till 2015.

So quit hating and let's support Him in this Fight (cos boko boys bomb people regardless of their race,ethnicity or political affiliation).

Note: field a better candidate or else come 2015, GEJ will remain in Office.

Nigerians are Smarter now
My dear, i think 2015 is deffinately the wrong time for the North to try us by trying to unseat GEJ. To me, it,s really a wrong timing...
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
I won't find it hard to believe that every northerner in Governement uses his or her position to support and pass informations to BH.

To win this war completely we should start by sideling all the northerners in sensitive government post and suspend them all till this war is over and the war will be over sooner if this is done
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by ganye1: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
passionate88: Later sm guys will flood d thread abt christians caught bombin churches nd boko haram being a purely political group.. Boko haram is an ISLAMIC sect that kills christians and any islamic believer that don't pay money or defaulted in his payment 2 d group... Bloody jihadists..
This still does not refute the fact that Christians were caught trying to bomb their churches as in the case of Miya Barkatei, Bauchi and Yenagoa.
The reason most people doubt these type of stories is that this may be the last time you will hear about the case.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by ganye1: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
gboss4sure: I won't find it hard to believe that every northerner in Governement uses his or her position to support and pass informations to BH.

To win this war completely we should start by sideling all the northerners in sensitive government post and suspend them all till this war is over and the war will be over sooner if this is done
I don't think you know implication of what you are suggesting.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
ganye1:

Kindly educate me more on the implication, Or are you afraid that they will start bombing everywhere?
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

How is Gej winning? Has any family member of Gej ever been killed by boko haram? My brother,Nigerians are winning,not Gej....
when bh was havin a field day, people like u called 4 gej's head, now bh z bn grabbed by d ball, it think it's fair to give kudos to uncle jona. Nigerians sef, it z easier 4 us 2 blame than 2 praise.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by size38: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2012
How can anyone be thinking of winning a war anchored on faith against her nation? From d begining of dis Boko boys war, we no say dem don lose already
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by BUSHMAN1: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2012
ganye1:
what implications? this is the problem, nigerians are either afraid to say the truth or afraid to hear the truth,
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by BUSHMAN1: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2012
gboss4sure:

Kindly educate me more on the implication, Or are you afraid that they will start bombing everywhere?
don,t mind him nigerians are just afraid to accept the truth and yet they want things to change in nigeria, people are afraid to point fingers at the people who are the cause or even part of the boko haram problem in nigeria
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Singalex(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2012
[quote au undecidedthor=GARRI~ WARLORD]
How is Gej winning? Has any family member of Gej ever been killed by boko haram? My brother,Nigerians are winning,not Gej....[/quote]

So when d problem ws @ its higest peak everybody blamed Gej nd only him ws loosing so nw things re gettin better all nigerians re winning nt not him again...fulish minded ppl
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by ogahope(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

U ar d only person havin a contrary view about dis deve. Tak it or leave GEJ is workin....
Wake up nd b patriotic
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by 76virgins(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2012
Da infamous: Y see why Saudi dey deport them..

U need virgins too bcoz ur head empty like them
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by kumbalo(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
greall1: Not for us in south west,it for you pple in North.
Nothing like boko boys here man....

why are u so myooic in your thoght? Seun should pls ban kids from posting on this forum. ODE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins / Police Recover One Out Of 121 Abducted Students Of Bethel Baptist School / Terror Threat: National Assembly Commences Stop And Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.