Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,868 members, 7,886,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Cockroach In A Man's Suit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Cockroach In A Man's Suit (1055 Views)

The Cockroach: A Scary Animal. / Why Telling Ur Lover ' U're The Cockroach In My Cupboard'? / Keleva And The Cockroach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cockroach In A Man's Suit by kachiben(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2012
Once upon a time,a middle age man hung his suit in his wardrob not knowing that his wardrob is now a dwelling place for the Cockroches. One day came when this man was dressed for chuirch and d unfortunate thing was that it was his turn to preach to the members. As soon as he climbed the pulpit to give his wonderful sermon, lo and behold a very big and matured Cockroach came out of the pastors Suit and the members ran out of the church. To Read more go to my website- http://www.cancerupdate.info
Re: The Cockroach In A Man's Suit by dopeJemi: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2012
Z dis a true life story or a joke, or r u trynna advertise ur website
Re: The Cockroach In A Man's Suit by Lagusta(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2012
What a waste of thread... May the good lord forgive me for viewing it...
Re: The Cockroach In A Man's Suit by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2012
poster, you no well o
Re: The Cockroach In A Man's Suit by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2012
kachiben: Once upon a time,a middle age man hung his suit in his wardrob not knowing that his wardrob is now a dwelling place for the Cockroches. One day came when this man was dressed for chuirch and d unfortunate thing was that it was his turn to preach to the members. As soon as he climbed the pulpit to give his wonderful sermon, lo and behold a very big and matured Cockroach came out of the pastors Suit and the members ran out of the church.
WTF !!!!! This is the most dryest joke i have ever seen since i was born...
Re: The Cockroach In A Man's Suit by dopeJemi: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

WTF !!!!! This is the most dryest joke i have ever seen since i was born...

SECONDED

A 3yr old boy won't even smile 2 dis
Re: The Cockroach In A Man's Suit by mako007(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2012
kachiben: Once upon a time,a middle age man hung his suit in his wardrob not knowing that his wardrob is now a dwelling place for the Cockroches. One day came when this man was dressed for chuirch and d unfortunate thing was that it was his turn to preach to the members. As soon as he climbed the pulpit to give his wonderful sermon, lo and behold a very big and matured Cockroach came out of the pastors Suit and the members ran out of the church. To Read more go to my website- http://www.cancerupdate.info
this is so dry, I dnt even wanna imagine how ur website be like.
Re: The Cockroach In A Man's Suit by odizzy: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2012
Mehn, i was beaten by rain so i was seriousely wet, but wen i enter dis thread my cloth dry sharp sharp, @post omo dis ur thread na dryer?
Re: The Cockroach In A Man's Suit by nikkyshyne(f): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
LMAO, the comments got me laughing. That is the joke cheesy grin
Re: The Cockroach In A Man's Suit by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
odizzy: Mehn, i was beaten by rain so i was seriousely wet, but wen i enter dis thread my cloth dry sharp sharp, @post omo dis ur thread na dryer?
Hahahahaaahahaaa... Laff don finish me oh.. Inshort am dead..... Hahaahaha

(1) (Reply)

Lets See How Smart You Are.... / Loooooooooooooooooooooool / Akpors Meet Rashida Yashiga Behind Akpors Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.