Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,953 members, 7,909,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence (25855 Views)

Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos) / Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ABAKA72(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I thought this culture already ended.

Would they treat her as if she was a piece of igbe dudu way if her husband was alive?

People are simply wicked. Her children needs to fight them!! House/properties/ possessions are always inherited by wife/children.
well said, thank you my dear.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by McStoic(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Point of correction: The 38 properties belonged to Sir Louis Ojukwu; Ikemba Ojukwu's father who was a very, extremely wealthy man in his time. He, Ikemba didn't spend his money. He usurped the properties/monies of his siblings passed on to them by their late father to financed the war. And No, he didn't love his people, millions of Igbos were killed for his selfish agenda and he absconded out of the Country. If he really and genuinely loved his people, he would have stay in the country and die for his people as did Gaddafi. Honestly, the prestige he is held to by igbos isn't deserved at all, in my judgement. For all igbos who haven't studied deeply into the civil war, go and do so and get a first hand knowledge of what happened.
Hmmm,...its refreshingly interesting to see an ABOKI chipping in snippets as these. Never knew they can be this interested in their nemesis...the accuracy of his bigoted rantings is a case for another day though, boko haram...sic... permitting...sic!
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Austinio: u kn nottin abt d war except wot u read 4rm fake book(s). We a talkin abt properties here not war. Did u father even fight d war.
Yes my father fought in the war and was a top military officer during the war and carries a scare from it. And you?
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Classicalman(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2012
Dignitary: The late Ojukwu(may his soul rest in peace ) had over 38 properties scattered all over Nigeria...hmmmnnnnnn!!!

I tot he spent all his money to defend his people in the civil war he orchestrated !!!

38 properties is like a ratio of one house in each state of d federation plus 2 more!!!

He really loved his people. IKEMBA NNEWI
Idio.t! His father was a multibillionaire. He inherited most if not all of his properties. Stop sounding like an ignoramus.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Classicalman(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Point out where I derailed and we can discuss deeply into it. I have studied deeply into the civil war, and as a professional, I never speak with facts.
Shut up! You derailed by mistaking General Ojukwu's actions. By the way, the account of the civil war you read; was it the lies and half truths passed on to you by your awusa kith and kin?
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Kashif(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka, you are mixing up facts with fallacy and they dont mix. You blame Ikemba for fleeing Biafra? You are indeed biased! He shouldn't have fought? He should have died too because people died? Incoherent mentality! c'mon!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nightshift(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2012
The Ojukwus will definitely find a match in Bianca, incidentally, her father late Chief C C Onoh coined the 'ebe nne m n'ako ose' phrase as a weapon in claiming hectares of land in Enugu metropolis from many state and federal establishments.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Dede1(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

I don't understand why you are confused. This is pretty much self explanatory. What system of inheritance are you alluding to? If you are talking about the Igbo tradition, he(Ikemba) was not and was never the first son. The first son is Professor(Dr.)Joseph Ojukwu, a known scholar in medicine; a Cambridge University Alumni. You have to understand the complications and confusion in Ikemba's nuclear family, not the extended, his siblings' family. Let's get down to the basis here: He(Ikemba) had children from 2 other women besides Bianca. These children from these wives are now grown men and women in their 50s and 40s and they are the ones fighting Bianca and not Ojukwu's siblings. These wives need to be fed and looked after too, just like Bianca. So the children of these abandoned wives are fighting for this injustice, which is very reasonable and Ojukwu's siblings understand this. Tell me you wouldn't do the same for your mother if you were in their shoes?

This very complicated as one would think, extremely complicated. The fight is not between Ojukwu's siblings and Bianca, its between Bianca and Ojukwu's children. The move to have her evicted from the said property was not taken unilaterally, it was taken by the management of the company, of which Emeka Ojukwu Jr., is representing the family as the first son of Late Ikemba Ojukwu. What ever decision he takes on behalf of the Late Ikemba's family to the board management;(the board is represented by every child of the Late Louis Ojukwu's children; so all chime in), becomes enforceable. Back to your citing of the igbo tradition, if any body is in the position to take the property in Lagos of which Bianca is currently occupying is Ikemba Ojukwu's first son (Emeka Ojukwu jr.) and he is doing that but Bianca keeps pointing fingers at Ojukwu's siblings. Bianca fear is that Ikemba Ojukwu's children from other wives(first and second wives. Bianca is third) pretty much are in unison with Ojukwu's siblings. Ojukwu brothers are very educated and successful people(Professor, Dr.. Engr, Arch, lawyer), they have been transparent and just from day one in the handling of their Late father's wealth and properties; and Ikemba's older children know this and are fully behind them.

Before you start salivating on the applause poured on you by the blind praise singers on this forum, I had to inform you that Emeka Ojukwu, Jr, is not Ikemba’s first son. In addition, Dr Joseph Ojukwu is not of the same mother with Ikemba.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Kashif(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2012
Dede1:

Before you start salivating on the applause poured on you by the blind praise singers on this forum, I had to inform you that Emeka Ojukwu, Jr, is not Ikemba’s first son. In addition, Dr Joseph Ojukwu is not of the same mother with Ikemba.

Here we go....

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

When Abacha died, people trooped to his funeral en masse and in millions that I even lost count. So it is not unusual for people to attend funeral of villains. It is so naive of you to use funeral attendance as a yardstick for heroism.

When you say: we are proud of him? You and who? Speak for yourself my friend and don't coerce others.
you have derailed the topic enough! Its no point arguing or wasting my bandwidth with someone whose mission is to cause hatred between ndi igbo and Ojukwu! I am earnestly waiting for your so called thread about the Biafran war! Then you should be ready for to defend yourself.ndewo!

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2012
Classicalman: Shut up! You derailed by mistaking General Ojukwu's actions. By the way, the account of the civil war you read; was it the lies and half truths passed on to you by your awusa kith and kin?

I will be honored to have you as one of my students just as Socrates was proud to have Aristotle as his student. After I am done with you, you would be able to reason freely and intelligently. You have a long way to go in this life. Accept my tremendous sympathy

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2012
berem: you have derailed the topic enough! Its no point arguing or wasting my bandwidth with someone whose mission is to cause hatred between ndi igbo and Ojukwu! I am earnestly waiting for your so called thread about the Biafran war! Then you should be ready for to defend yourself.ndewo!

How am I causing hatred? Stop bringing chewbacca defense mechanism to me. I challenge you to Point out anything that I said that is false. I stand 100% behind all my comments as they are factual.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by drnoel: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2012
berem: if Ojukwu is the first son,then she has every right to claim her husband's property! And what do u mean by personal property? Who is Ojukwu's niece to interfere in the matter? He has no right to give Bianca quit notice! A house she has been living before her husband's demise? Why didn't they chase her when her husband was still alive? She should fight for her right abeg!
U get it all wrong. Ojukwu is the first son for sure but he was not the only son. He has been sitting on their fathers properties all those years and the brothers did not complain or maybe there were silently grumbling but out of respect for him they kept silent. I am not surprised this will come up. It may get nasty latter, but I hope not bloody (well since we know tyrany runs in that family)

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Kammara: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2012
Eko Atlantic*:
What do you expect after the death of a murtherfvcker miserable leader, who put lives of over million kids in jeopardy and ran to ivory coast?
grin cheesy grin
Hmmm i nw understand y it's called ''evolution'', ''Dearie evolve so u can think n understand beta FOOL!
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Kashif(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2012
drnoel:
U get it all wrong. Ojukwu is the first son for sure but he was not the onlz son. He has been sitting on their fathers properties all those years and the brothers did not complain or mazbe there where but out of respect for him they kept silent. I am not surprised this will come up. It may get nasty latter, but I hope not bloody (well since we know tyrany runs in that family)

Ikemba was not the first son.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2012
Dede1:

I never said Dr. Joseph Ojukwu came from the same mother as Ikemba Ojukwu. I never said that. Read all my comments; I never said such a thing. I am curious as to why you would want to put words in my mouth? This is a typical example of why people fail Jamb. Point out where I say that? Besides, I think you have a reading comprehension problem. Both men have different mothers.

Emeka Ojukwu jr. is Ikemba's rightful first son. Debbie Ojukwu, though older than Emeka came from a woman who wasn't rightfully married to Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2012
Kashif:

Ikemba was not the first son.

Please keep correcting them my brother. I don't see how they can understand the problem if they couldn't get the basis right. Typical Nigerians.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ektbear: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:
Stop bringing chewbacca defense mechanism to me.
lmao! grin cheesy grin
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Classicalman(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

To the statement in bold, how could you smugly say that? Say that to the families that lost their loved ones in the war and watch them crucify you in broad day light. If you didn't experience the pain of the war, you should be quiet and let those who felt the pain of the war speak.

I haven't even started on the war you are already feeling uneasy, what would happen if I did. I am working on that and will soon be creating a thread on this. It would be powerful, well researched and supported by living Biafran Heroes. Stay tuned and don't miss it!
I just needed a few of your comments to be able to properly profile you: a disgruntled ex biafran. Ojukwu had his shortcomings no doubt. But let's get one thing straight. He NEVER wanted a war. He was NEVER part of the actions that led to the coups, countercoup and the massacre of easterners in d north. He did what he had to do because the Gowon led Nigeria left him no choice. I don't know the reason he fled to Ivory coast, but looking back, i think i'm glad he took that action.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by henrychubayo: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

I did read his comment very clearly and I didn't defend him. The news of her affair had been widely debated and I only chose not to comment on that as I have no direct fact but reasonable sources had verified it. One known fact is she took a cabinet position, returned to Nigeria, leaving her ailing husband in London. That alone indirectly supports what the dude is saying.
There is a different in appointment offer and resuming of that appointment. I know she was appointed but never heard she resumed of the post immediatly. Am not backing her actions in anyway or try and defend her but i just want to point out that it will be nice if we speak what we really know and what we can defend. She could have easily choosed a nice young man there in london for the said affair. So why should she risk public notice to come down here to choose a guy. I can speak with fact that nigeria and nigerians love to rumor and gossip and slander and curse and many more. Obj was said to have died, did he? Musa yaradua was said to have died in obj regime, was that true? Rumor rumor rumor always. We spread false stories more. You said you read his comment well. Even him was not sure because he said that there was a rumor in NL about her.... Lets us not be a busy body in other peoply affairs cause it gets us no where. While others make money from good news, we rely on false stories.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2012
Classicalman: I just needed a few of your comments to be able to properly profile you: a disgruntled ex biafran. Ojukwu had his shortcomings no doubt. But let's get one thing straight. He NEVER wanted a war. He was NEVER part of the actions that led to the coups, countercoup and the massacre of easterners in d north. He did what he had to do because the Gowon led Nigeria left him no choice. I don't know the reason he fled to Ivory coast, but looking back, i think i'm glad he took that action.

There is also a book coming out on this by an former Biafran General and commander AND I will also be opening a thread on this. Watch out for this too. Education is Key!
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by nduchucks: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2012
Lets assume that Danka is correct, we know that there are at least 38 choice properties in question, why then can't the said siblings honor Ikemba by allowing Bianca to keep the Ikoyi home? Ijukwu had custody of only 5 out of the 38 properties owned by Ikemba's father, the siblings should be dividing those among themselves and allow Bianca to keep the 5 which were in the custody of the Ikemba's. If greed would not allow them to do that, they should at least make an exception and let Bianca and Ikemba's residence in Ikoyi remain with Bianca. Greedy people.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Dede1(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

I never said Dr. Joseph Ojukwu came from the same mother as Ikemba Ojukwu. I never said that. Read all my comments; I never said such a thing. I am curious as to why you would want to put words in my mouth? This is a typical example of why people fail Jamb. Point out where I say that? Besides, I think you have a reading comprehension problem. Both men have different mothers.

Emeka Ojukwu jr. is Ikemba's rightful first son. Debbie Ojukwu, though older than Emeka came from a woman who wasn't rightfully married to Ojukwu.

I did not write about the comment you made on Dr Joseph Ojukwu’s mother but just letting the Chief Justice Danka7777 and Igbo culture authority to be prudent with facts. I guess what is good for geese are also good for genders with respect to Debe and Emeka Ojukwu jr. I hope you now understand the reason of different mothers of Ojukwu's sibling surfaced in my post. About the failing jamb statement, I suggest you check yourself too.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2012
henrychubayo:
There is a different in appointment offer and resuming of that appointment. I know she was appointed but never heard she resumed of the post immediatly. Am not backing her actions in anyway or try and defend her but i just want to point out that it will be nice if we speak what we really know and what we can defend. She could have easily choosed a nice young man there in london for the said affair. So why should she risk public notice to come down here to choose a guy. I can speak with fact that nigeria and nigerians love to rumor and gossip and slander and curse and many more. Obj was said to have died, did he? Musa yaradua was said to have died in obj regime, was that true? Rumor rumor rumor always. We spread false stories more. You said you read his comment well. Even him was not sure because he said that there was a rumor in NL about her.... Lets us not be a busy body in other peoply affairs cause it gets us no where. While others make money from good news, we rely on false stories.

If you read my comment carefully I said verbatim " I chose not to comment on that as I have no details" But went ahead and cited what some sources were saying. I speak intelligently and only with facts.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by muhdT: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2012
It's is a big shame on Ojukwu's family. Go back to history, read through warlords and heroes that have fought for this nation, mute and reason for a while, then compare them and see. Let me mention but a few warlords and heroes like Sir. Ahmadu Bello (The Sardauna). He was one of the frontier and hero that lead Nigeria to independence. He was the 1st Nigerian to make speech after Independence. Did you hear anything after his death from his family. What of the likes of Ladoke Akintola, Tafawa Balewa, Nnamdi Azikwe and co's. Did you hear anything after their death. I hope they'll let Ojukwu to sleep well in his grave.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2012
ndu_chucks: Lets assume that Danka is correct, we know that there are at least 38 choice properties in question, why then can't the said siblings honor Ikemba by allowing Bianca to keep the Ikoyi home? Ijukwu had custody of only 5 out of the 38 properties owned by Ikemba's father, the siblings should be dividing those among themselves and allow Bianca to keep the 5 which were in the custody of the Ikemba's. If greed would not allow them to do that, they should at least make an exception and let Bianca and Ikemba's residence in Ikoyi remain with Bianca. Greedy people.

Honestly, this isn't about greed. These siblings are well off financially and could easily let her keep the Ikoyi House if Bianca had behaved as a young wife. Their huff is that this little girl is trying to outsmart them. Them who are Professor, Doctor, Engineer, Lawyer, Architect. I don't know if you understand how insulting this is? They are not in it for the money but to teach her a good lesson. Trust me, if she went and apologize to these men and to Nigerians for speaking ill of them, they will give her the property for free.

But as I said before, the real fight is between Ikemba's older children and Bianca. These children will not let her have it as they want it too for their mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Classicalman(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

I will be honored to have you as one of my students just as Socrates was proud to have Aristotle as his student. After I am done with you, you would be able to reason freely and intelligently. You have a long way to go in this life. Accept my tremendous sympathy
No sir. I have read more books on the Biafran war and also heard firsthand accounts from my relative veterans. Don't try to be clever. I know your type sir. Your obvious BIAS has completely blinded your rational interpretation of the events that took place frm 67 to 70. Don't get me wrong. I mean no disrespect. Just stating d obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ektbear: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2012
muhd. T:
Sir. Ahmadu Bello (The Sardauna). He was one of the frontier and hero that lead Nigeria to independence.

What specifically did he do to lead Nigeria to independence? Was he not one of those wanted Nigeria's independence delayed?

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Eduvine(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Point of correction: The 38 properties belonged to Sir Louis Ojukwu; Ikemba Ojukwu's father who was a very, extremely wealthy man in his time. He, Ikemba didn't spend his money. He usurped the properties/monies of his siblings passed on to them by their late father to financed the war. And No, he didn't love his people, millions of Igbos were killed for his selfish agenda and he absconded out of the Country. If he really and genuinely loved his people, he would have stay in the country and die for his people as did Gaddafi. Honestly, the prestige he is held to by igbos isn't deserved at all, in my judgement. For all igbos who haven't studied deeply into the civil war, go and do so and get a first hand knowledge of what happened.
You are an educated illiterated, i am not a fan of ojukwu but objectivity spiced with great sense of history has prevented me from injecting bias into political commentary. Gadaffi isn't a hero, a man who is been killed by his enemy and not only that but he also begs his enemy to spare his life which they refuse is that your kind of hero? My friend go and read your govt test book because i believe you are in ss2. Do you know how Adolf Hitler died?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Classicalman: No sir. I have read more books on the Biafran war and also heard firsthand accounts from my relative veterans. Don't try to be clever. I know your type sir. Your obvious BIAS has completely blinded your rational interpretation of the events that took place frm 67 to 70. Don't get me wrong. I mean no disrespect. Just stating d obvious.

I have asked you several times, point out where I was disingenuous with the truth. I will retract it and apologize.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2012
Eduvine: You are an educated illiterated, i am not a fan of ojukwu but objectivity spiced with great sense of history has prevented me from injecting bias into political commentary. Gadaffi isn't a hero, a man who is been killed by his enemy and not only that but he also begs his enemy to spare his life which they refuse is that your kind of hero? My friend go and read your govt test book because i believe you are in ss2. Do you know how Adolf Hitler died?

Learn how to spell "illiterate" and its usage before replying me. Once you are able to do this, get your grammar and syntax in order, we can have an intelligent conversation.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by nduchucks: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

But as I said before, the real fight is between Ikemba's older children and Bianca. These children will not let her have it as they want it too for their mothers.

So these siblins, doctors, lawyers, engineers, who are primarily men, are running around fighting a woman about properties and disgracing the Ojukwu family name and ndiigbo, correct? All the family elders had to do was to summon Bianca and all parties involved and quietly resolve the issue. Instead they are all disgracing ndiigbo and you sir, are getting close to joining their gang.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline / How Comments In Washington DC Caused Fuel Queues In Nigeria / Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.