Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,931 members, 7,909,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence (25854 Views)

Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos) / Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2012
KINGwax: what haven't we heard before? No come dey use wellness home strategy advertise for here jare!

I am pretty serious about this. Yes its an event I am putting up together. It would be video taped and I will post it on here on Nairaland under my education channel.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ifysimple(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2012
Dignitary: The late Ojukwu(may his soul rest in peace ) had over 38 properties scattered all over Nigeria...hmmmnnnnnn!!!

I tot he spent all his money to defend his people in the civil war he orchestrated !!!

38 properties is like a ratio of one house in each state of d federation plus 2 more!!!

He really loved his people. IKEMBA NNEWI

The 38 number of properties; they re talking of Ikemba s father and not Ikemba himself. Olodo! Many of u do not read well before fighting ‎​Ɣ♥̸̨ΰя̲̅ tribal war.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by nduchucks: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2012
Is Bianca as bad as people are making her out to be? Do we have NLers who have another perspective? Something is not right about the way she is being treated and I am not convinced that her humiliation is self inflicted.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by walemoses2(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777,Danka7777,Danka7777,How many times have i called you....As much as i dont like the aspersion you are casting on the personality of Ojukwu whom i admire so much,but i have discovered you are factuals,civil and coherent and have nothing to say against you at least for now...well Ojukwu still remain somebody i admire,nothing can change that but there are one or two lessons i have learnt from his life that i must not fall into.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by achi4u(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
walemoses2: Danka7777,Danka7777,Danka7777,How many times have i called you....As much as i dont like the aspersion you are casting on the personality of Ojukwu whom i admire so much,but i have discovered you are factuals,civil and coherent and have nothing to say against you at least for now...well Ojukwu still remain somebody i admire,nothing can change that but there are one or two lessons i have learnt from his life that i must not fall into.Thanks.
guy open up!
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by achi4u(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
chijike: while I pray for peace to reign in the Late Ikemba's family. I like us to note that these are the challenges of not properly constituted polygamous families. @achi4u I'd like a copy of why we lost the war by Maj. Gen. Ebo please. Thanks. Chijiagaha@yahoo.com. 08069139936
Chijike
Go to any bookshop or school library and get it.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by aljharem(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
walemoses2: Danka7777,Danka7777,Danka7777,How many times have i called you....As much as i dont like the aspersion you are casting on the personality of Ojukwu whom i admire so much,but i have discovered you are factuals,civil and coherent and have nothing to say against you at least for now...well Ojukwu still remain somebody i admire,nothing can change that but there are one or two lessons i have learnt from his life that i must not fall into.Thanks.

And what do you admire about ojukwu so I can admire him as well. Thanks
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Benito69(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
And this is why many people may be reluctant to marry Ibo people, why they fight over property only God knows...
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by klax(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2012

Please tell us what you learnt from Ojukwu pls
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
U.Cyril:
bianca does not ve right over d properties since ojukwu was not d only son.she shld go after d late husband personal properties

u are right but a grandchild does not have a say in a family property while his parent(direct descendant of d creator of d family property) is alive.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by yomanovic: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
U.Cyril:
bianca does not ve right over d properties since ojukwu was not d only son.she shld go after d late husband personal properties

What is this one saying?
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ifeomabernard(f): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
Eko Atlantic*:
What do you expect after the death of a murtherfvcker miserable leader, who put lives of over million kids in jeopardy and ran to ivory coast?
grin cheesy grin
Are u okayy just mind ur useless speech
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by mymadam(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
What beats me is that notwithstanding the fact that the Ojukwus are well educated (enlightened), somewhere along the line, they appeared to have allowed the mythical 'communication gap' to mess up the Ojukwu name. Even with all his popularity and often flaunted academic excellence, it appears that Odumegwu 'forgot' to put his home in order, even after taking a third wife (mistress?). He had all the time in the world to do that, imo. Well, I have no doubt in my mind that the Ojukwus will eventually overcome their differences. However, it is my opinion that if this very sensitive story is not handled properly, it may likely end up as a 'tradition/culture' versus 'the law of the land' battle! Did Odumegwu 'remember' to have a WILL prepared? If yes, when will it be made available to the beneficiaries? Questions, questions, & more questions! May the Almighty Father shine His light on the principal characters in this potential family war, Amen. Let there be peace in the land. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ifeomabernard(f): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
They should wait for the WIL to be read na haha whats their problem
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Dipwater(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
@danka pls broda are u an igboman?

@danka I have to admit that u spoke(typed) accurately and it shows that u are a well refined person

I think ojukwu didn't put his haus in order. And serves as a lesson to evri man out there

Bianca is not the first wife and I see her as a very beautiful woman withuot a brain. She shuldve listened to other members of the family b4 she went to the public. It shuldnt be about properties, she shuld fight for the placement of her children instead of competing with ojukwus elder brothers

Since they have a company that manages the estates she shuld vacate the place peacefully and allow the family member to decide the next step cuz she is not the rightful person to come out and fight for the husbands share of the late louis ojukwus property .what she is doing is what the original wife (emekas mum) shuld be doing .

I wish them gudluck and peace in settling the trivial issue
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Dipwater(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
@danka pls broda are u an igboman?

@danka I have to admit that u spoke(typed) accurately and it shows that u are a well refined person

I think ojukwu didn't put his haus in order. And serves as a lesson to evri man out there

Bianca is not the first wife and I see her as a very beautiful woman withuot a brain. She shuldve listened to other members of the family b4 she went to the public. It shuldnt be about properties, she shuld fight for the placement of her children instead of competing with ojukwus elder brothers

Since they have a company that manages the estates she shuld vacate the place peacefully and allow the family member to decide the next step cuz she is not the rightful person to come out and fight for the husbands share of the late louis ojukwus property .what she is doing is what the original wife (emekas mum) shuld be doing .

I wish them gudluck and peace in settling this trivial issue
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Pennywise(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
Benito69: And this is why many people may be reluctant to marry Ibo people, why they fight over property only God knows...

You may welcome opportunists to disinherit you when the time comes and thereafter put up with curses from your benefactors bc u didnt 'feel like fighting over property' that is rightly yours. Not everyone is inclined to do that.

If I may ask did the Ikemba leave a will? If he did what became of it.why has it not been read.

Sir Louis Ojukwu from what I have seen in this thread said his assets should not be divided. Obviously the children disagree. Why cant they go to court and have the assets shared among them?

With respect to Debe and Emeka jnr and I address this querry to Danka, was Debe disowned by the Ikemba at anytime? It seems you are choosing and picking btw what is tradition and what is legal to favour emeka
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by chris51(f): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
Bianca should have seen it coming. Ikemba was properly married with children when she married him. I remember very well that her father was very much against the union. Its obvious that Bianca's interest was to inherit Ojukwu.
Bianca should take note of the following:
Ikemba Ojukwu was married with children before she greedily followed him.
Ikemba was not the 1st son of Sir Louis Ojukwu.
The properties did not belong to Ikemba
Properties belong to Ojukwu family.
If she is wise, she will keep her cool & allow the matter to be amicably sorted out.
The press can't help her, but will only complicate issues for her
For her own sake, she should allow peace to reign

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ballabriggs: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dipwater: @danka pls broda are u an igboman?

I wish them gudluck and peace in settling this trivial issue

How dare you ask if Danka is an Igbo man. This is a real Igbo man speaking. They speak the truth without blinking- no self deceit. Unfortunately the war changed all these and we now have m0rons like Dede1 all over the place living a life of deceit.

Ojukwu for all the good he may have done made some mistakes. There is no denying that, he is only human. This attempt to attach an infallibility sign on Ojukwu's head by some ignorant Igbo's is where the problem lies. Truth be told if he was a bit more mature than he was before and during the war, he would not have gone into that war. He admitted this in an interview but also says he had no regret.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by thoth: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
To me Bianca is just a gold digger who will surely get burnt.
Ikemba himself is a huge womaniser from all accounts of him.
You guys should read the interview of his wife(the one that stayed with him during the war) and you will see a refined woman.
Credible sources say that Peter Obi has slept with the tart as well.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
This post gives u a clear picture of what the widows suffer in the hands of inlaw. I guess they all love Brianca when Ojukwu was alive.
I would advice Bianca to leave the property for them. Her father is very wealthy.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by omosexy1: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

I can say emphatically that Ikemba Ojukwu was not a responsible man. 90% of Nairalanders will align with me on this. He may had be educated but not sensible, rational and responsible. What sensible and rational man would marry a woman capable of being his grand daughter? What responsible man will abandon his wives, destroy a beautiful family just for the taste of a younger flower? I am being reasonable with my comment as they are factual and verifiable.

The same man that started a war, boasted on how he would defeat his enemies, abandoned his people and flee away to safety

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by omosexy1: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
I dont think Danka is tryinh to discredit Ojukwu. History is there for us all to see, it is well documented that Ojukwu was coerced to go to war. I have never liked that man, out of ego we fought with ourselves, out of ego we created a division that still exist in the Nigerian society, out of ego many families lost loves ones. As a supposed great leader, Ojukwu who was supposed to captain his ship abandoned it for the luxuries of life. He was never my hero and would never be.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ifyann002(f): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
She's an ambassador leave d god dame property and by yours
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Dede1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

You all keep saying I am discrediting Ojukwu, I have asked you and many others a number of times, point out anything I said that is false? I am ready to debate it. If you can't point out one, I would advise you to remain quiet. I love Ojukwu more than you do for your information except that I love him in a different way than you do.

I have pointed out to you the comment you made about Ikemba’s first son and suddenly you remembered the phrase, rightful son. If you really want to go this path of rightful crap, I would want you to tell who are the "rightful sons and daughters" of late Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu?

In my previous post, I chided you as Igbo culture authority but it seems you are a novice when Igbo culture and tradition are at play.

There is this saying that "wherever child comes into earth, may the child live". Also there is a cultural doctrine in Igbo culture and tradition that rigidly required that no Igbo man should leave his son or daughter in foreign land or culture regardless the relationship between the Igbo man and mother of his kids.

I guess you are grown enough to engage in this sort of political and cultural dance of macabre but I would want you to gauge the characters that seemed to cheer you for additional steps.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Kokopos(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

I can say emphatically that Ikemba Ojukwu was not a responsible man. 90% of Nairalanders will align with me on this. He may had be educated but not sensible, rational and responsible. What sensible and rational man would marry a woman capable of being his grand daughter? What responsible man will abandon his wives, destroy a beautiful family just for the taste of a younger flower? I am being reasonable with my comment as they are factual and verifiable.

DANKA 7777 THE WAY YOU ARE ATTACKING LATE IKEMBA AND BIANCA IS LIKE IKEMBA SNATCHED BIANCA FROM YOU. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT IKEMBA WAS A GREAT MAN AND MADE THE OJUKWUS KNOWN AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MADE THE IGBOS PROUD.TRYING HARD TO DISCREDIT HIM IS ONLY MAKING THE IGBOS TO LOVE HIM MORE EVEN IN DEATH. WHY GIVING YOURSLF BP
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Ajillo: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
Danka777 and Omosexy1,
We are waiting for your thread on the war. Let's see if you have new facts other than those we have seen here and in other fora and other sites.
However, before then, you may need to define what you mean by "going to war". thanks.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by israelbenzion: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

as a professional, I never speak with facts.

No wonder!
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
Kokopos:

DANKA 7777 THE WAY YOU ARE ATTACKING LATE IKEMBA AND BIANCA IS LIKE IKEMBA SNATCHED BIANCA FROM YOU. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT IKEMBA WAS A GREAT MAN AND MADE THE OJUKWUS KNOWN AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MADE THE IGBOS PROUD.TRYING HARD TO DISCREDIT HIM IS ONLY MAKING THE IGBOS TO LOVE HIM MORE EVEN IN DEATH. WHY GIVING YOURSLF BP
I forgot to ask him if Ojukwu wasn't a hero,why would all igbos in nigeria close their shops to honour him? No tribe has ever done that in the history of Nigeria! Ojukwu is a hero and will continue to be one!
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ujukala: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
May the spirit of the Ikemba continue to rest in peace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
berem: I forgot to ask him if Ojukwu wasn't a hero,why would all igbos in nigeria close their shops to honour him? No tribe has ever done that in the history of Nigeria! Ojukwu is a hero and will continue to be one!

Because they didn't know any better. Knowledge is powerful and invigorating. Increasingly as the truth is told and heard, they will distant themselves from him.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
israel ben-zion:

No wonder!
You should know I meant to say "without" not "with". If you could only dictate that one error out of my thousand words written and call Hail Marry on it, simply tells me you have nothing factual or on topic to attack me on but result to red herring . Get A Life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) / Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline / How Comments In Washington DC Caused Fuel Queues In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.