Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,300 members, 7,943,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nairaland The Ad Price Is Too Expensive - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nairaland The Ad Price Is Too Expensive (712 Views)

Toyota Avensis (Tokunbo) For Sale...Asking price is 780K / Get 25 Litre Of Palm Oil For Just #6,500 Before It Get Too Expensive / 7.5 Tonne Daf (tokunbo) Truck For Sale, Price Is 900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland The Ad Price Is Too Expensive by nimboya: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
Good day. Please i would like to congratulate Nairaland for officially leaving the Adsense platform to allow more indigenous ads on thier site. I am really happy for that and i want to say kudos to the Nairaland team

But please i want to point out here that the price for ads you published (N10,000/day) is really much. Why dont you use the stardard CPM - Cost Per Impression or CPC - Cost Per Click where you can give a minium of N5,000 so you can have everybody join this wonderful place to place ads. I am insterested in placing ads too. But to put N10,000 for a whole day and the next day it is gone?

Facebook, Yahoo, even Google and other Ad Publishing Companies work with the CPC and CPM model

I will be glad if you will revisit the ads policy

Thanks

Once again congratulations for moving into your own ad serving. This will revolutionize local ads in Nigeria and Africa

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I Need A Job / Clean Infinity Nissan At Giveaway Price Of 650k / Custom Design Studios Makers Of Bespoke House Furniture And Fittings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.