Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,834 members, 7,969,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

What The Hell Is This Asl? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What The Hell Is This Asl? (1587 Views)

Is a sin to go to hell / What The Hell Happened To Pweety4me? / If You Type Asl, I'll Block You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2008
barrduga:

toyin ohhh lawdy ohhh lawdy, prove me wrong, post your pic for your profile show me you get a speck of self confidence in you, come on girl i know you can do it grin

like i said OHLawdy. . , ppl like you dnt get that priviledge
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by barrduga: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2008
girl i no wan see you! god forbid, i just want you to prove that the reason why you dish out all those volleys of vicious insult to people is not becos you have a low self esteem and need to insult others before you can feel good about yourself, come on do it.
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by eldee(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2008
barrduga:

with three more of yours satan will rise up to claim his bastard son grin

and since you look stupid let me explain in simple terms, that means -you-

eeya, that's all u could still do, dude don't you have another life apart from sweating on nairaland girls, or do u want to keep humiliating that ur username that's scarier than ur profile picture
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2008
barrduga:

girl i no wan see you! god forbid, i just want you to prove that the reason why you dish out all those volleys of vicious insult to people is not because you have a low self esteem and need to insult others before you can feel good about yourself, come on do it.
lol. . . still pathetic. . . . hold on when i can really give you my attention. , kiss but right now. . , dnt woryy, i'll be back kiss
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by barrduga: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2008
eldee, na the girls dey sweat me if you get long attention span you for notice the way them dey follow me about like flies, and before you call persin scary look yourself for mirror, bros you fit make small pickin cry, damn. grin
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by eldee(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2008
lol. . .*shakes head*
so what did u expect me to do now, run and go and start uploading my pics from my pc and facebok to show u that i'm all that. . .nah i'm beyond that level
and i'm also beyond the level of creating topics on the section that ur looking for girls of ages 19-25, no. . .i ain't no perv bro. . .
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by barrduga: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2008
i expect you to work on your blackness boy, damn you too black! and i no dey like you wey dey self-service infront of people profile becos you no fit get girlfriend, if i need a lay i go talk am out tongue
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by Uzzyan: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2008
Na wa haba why are we all colonizing almost all the threads on this section and still talking abt the same thing.
Una lucky say the owners of the threads dey amongst us.
Na wa Dee leave him now eeeeeeeeeee.
Bro none of u is a perv.{i mean Period}
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by eldee(m): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2008
@uzzy
it's u i pity ooh
i wonder how u manage to meet all these gay mofos that think the internet is the best way to expose thier stupidity

@barr. . .
the last time i checked there were over 150 thousand pple on nland, this is not the best plce to show the world why you should have been aborted
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by barrduga: 12:10am On Jan 17, 2008
hahahaha, too weak grin
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by eldee(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2008
u see why ur life will always be stagnant, a well meaning brother is trying to tell u to respect ur old age but u are just too desperate to call ur mother a fool for raising you, i seriously shed tears for you . . .hmmmn
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by barrduga: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2008
oww now my mother is a fool grin no bi only fool. i no need your respect, if you respect yourself you no for get the low self esteem wey you get
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by Uzzyan: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2008
Dee i dont know what to do again ooo
I think i will preferably giv NL a break and hit NC and the forum i used as my signature. . .that shld be better
Dee i dont mind if u come online on the forum which i used as my signature. If possible now.
That forum really is not dominated by any perv.
Any other good pal of mine could be part of it i dont mind atll.
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by eldee(m): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2008
@uzzy
u ain't scared, babes
ur calling seun a perv
hmmn, that ur forum, how sure are u that old dumbasses like that dude won't come over?
remember there was once a time that there were not this many jackasses on naraland

@barr
eeya, i don't know, but is it her fault she decided not to abort you?
she took a good decision but it's turning out to be a big mistake
a pervert like you on the loose, then the kids are in trouble. . .
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by barrduga: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2008
show me three kids you've seen on nairaland? stupid cunt angry
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by Uzzyan: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2008
I neva mentioned Seun's name o.
Why shld i be scared when there are other fora around
He is not God abeg.
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by eldee(m): 12:56am On Jan 17, 2008
stupid macko-jacko is on the prowl again
so want me to write their names for u so u go about harassing them, PERVERT!!!!
and as the fool i know u are, u might go and open another date request thread with a reduced age
shame on you

@uzzy
even if u want to join a new forum, u don't need to get banned grin grin
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by barrduga: 12:59am On Jan 17, 2008
hahaha grin you amuse me with your childish imaginations
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by Uzzyan: 1:14am On Jan 17, 2008
Dee i neva used banned anyways i astil waiting.
The admin is gone now so am all alone cry cry cry I need companyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: What The Hell Is This Asl? by uspry1(f): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2008
ASL (Age, Sex, Location) are very common to American/UK teenagers at age 12-18 chatting on YIM/MSN/AOL-AIM through Hi5, Facebook, myspace and other popular forum/blogs.

That is why too many yahoo boys/uneducated Nigerians copycat what westerners/UK are doing online!!!

I learned "ASL" when I first joined NL a year ago---when it comes to hit "YIM". I asked them why bother to know my ASL even though they are NL member not to look up at my NL profile! They said,"not know where to find NL profile"

They are IDIOTS!!! angry

That's how I checked their NL username reading their profile with "0" posts, obviously they are yahoo boys in order for me to block them. Now it is very rarely pop-up from my YIM. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hook Up For Rich Sugar Daddy And Classic Matured Women / Whatsapp Group For Lagos City Residence / Are You In Need Of A Rich Sugar Mummy Call 08162835195 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.