Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,387 members, 7,971,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:33 AM

If You Type Asl, I'll Block You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Type Asl, I'll Block You (771 Views)

Need A Lady For Hook Up. I'll Take Care Of Her Needs / Lets Hookup: 080******** (i'll Will Blow your Mind) / I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2009
I am tired of these mannerless morons who chat you up on yahoo and can't even introduce themselves before they throw the irritating asl question.

Am I the only person who simply press the ignore button and forget about the idiot? I hope not, because there is a need to educate these people on simple courtesy.
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by sexyLeamon(f): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2009
why do u give out your YIM ID? undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2009
I have two IDs. The ID on my profile was created for adminitrative needs. In case a member needed to get in touch with me privately.

I have my personal ID I keep just for friends.
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by Gabry(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2009
^^^ Yes, I know what you mean,. Annoying really. They were the ones that add u in first and yet they go ask you first without introducing.

I had sum people whom added me in first and than they ask me: Who are u? shocked
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by iice(f): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
michelin89:

I am tired of these mannerless morons who chat you up on yahoo and can't even introduce themselves before they throw the irritating asl question.

Am I the only person who simply press the ignore button and forget about the idiot? I hope not, because there is a need to educate these people on simple courtesy.

Bwahahahaha grin
They learnt new Internet Jargon, what do you expect? cheesy
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by BlackRevo: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2009
michelin89:

Try to educate them when ever they do that on chat and as iice said they are just using an internet acrimony they got from yahoo chat. Moreover asl is so old fashioned and not too polite IMO.
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by nana(f): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2009
michelin89:

Hahaha! U are not alone. Once i see asl,i press the ignore button. God forgive me but i've got up to 40(if not more) on the ignore list.Used to display my yahoo id on my profile on this site,facebook and when I used to use hi5.
Could be really annoying but i guess they are just ignorant of the fact that it's annoying.
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by iice(f): 3:53am On Sep 23, 2009
Black_Revo:

Try to educate them when ever they do that on chat and as iice said they are just using an internet acrimony they got from yahoo chat. Moreover asl is so old fashioned and not too polite IMO.

After a while it gets tiring. . .that is trying to educate them.
When i'm my mad mood. . .i just give them random nonsensical answers. . .
A = Ancient
S = Unisex
L = Pluto cheesy
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 23, 2009
ASL. . . .since 2007 havent heard that grin
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by BlackRevo: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2009
iice:

After a while it gets tiring. . .that is trying to educate them. 
When i'm my mad mood.  .  .i just give them random nonsensical answers.  .  .
A = Ancient
S = Unisex
L = Pluto cheesy

Hahahaha You harsh ooo but it serves them right anyway. You can't blame them becuase that's what most people learn from the internet chat rooms especially yahoo.

FL Gators:

ASL. . . .since 2007 havent heard that grin

maybe you don't chat with strangers that much and only people who you have met in real life. There is widespread internet access in Nigeria now so many youths and kids are chatting these days. Those are the first things they learn from chat rooms and try to use it on our wise and exposed naija sisters. 

Well they goofed big time sha for that.  grin
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2009
Black_Revo:

maybe you don't chat with strangers
You got it!!
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by iice(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2009
Black_Revo:

Hahahaha You harsh ooo but it serves them right anyway. You can't blame them becuase that's most people learn from the internet chat rooms especially yahoo.

Na, that's pretty mild for me lipsrsealed grin
I don't ooo.  .  .i just think it gets really boring and like you said not too polite.
Imagine trying to strike up a conversation and the person just injects ASL grin
When energy no dey, i just give the 'Rigghhhhttt, Buh Bye' I still got some manners sometimes tongue
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by mukina2: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
hey iice . . can we chat?

ASL? tongue
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by iice(f): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
Rofl grin grin

Ur asl? tongue
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by mukina2: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2009
A- 59
S- not known
L- still searching tongue

grin grin grin
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by iice(f): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2009
Cool. . .
So what school are you go? Or are you work?

grin grin grin

Laydee i nor want again. . .my belle grin grin
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by mukina2: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
i work at Universal Yahoo co-op grin we make millions every min , i would not mind sharing with you tongue grin

what about you?

are you single/married/taken? grin grin grin

i am innocent embarassed grin
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
Mukina nor just provoke me today eh. angry
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by mukina2: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2009
michelin89:

Mukina nor just provoke me today eh. angry
you look sexy when you are angry kiss

ASL?

can i get to know you? tongue
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by iice(f): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
mukina2:

i work at Universal Yahoo co-op grin we make millions every min ,  i would not mind sharing with you tongue grin

what about you?

are you single/married/taken? grin grin grin

i am innocent embarassed grin

No i looking for work.  My old bf, he leave me and take my money.  Now i have to feed parents and brothers and sisters.  .  .last born having operation.  .  .having no money to help her.

No i am single grin

So when i get money? smiley

grin grin grin

Laydee take ur time ooo grin grin
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by mukina2: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2009
iice:

No i looking for work.  My old bf, he leave me and take my money.  Now i have to feed parents and brothers and sisters.  .  .last born having operation.  .  .having no money to help her.

No i am single grin

So when i get money? smiley

grin grin grin

Laydee take your time ooo grin grin

erm sorry try the next im . .this one is engaged grin

i am married with 6 chudrens grin grin
i wish you well grin grin
have a nice day tongue

i am still innocent grin grin
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by iice(f): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
Well thank goodness that's over grin grin grin

Now can you and Michelin continue the ASL? grin
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
iice:

Now can you and Michelin continue the ASL? ;[/b]D

[b]NO!
angry
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by mukina2: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
iice:

Now can you and Michelin continue the ASL? grin

angry grin grin

michy dearie

can i get to know ya kiss kiss
Re: If You Type Asl, I'll Block You by iice(f): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2009
michelin89:

NO! angry
Why na?

BTW, ASL? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want Sugar Mummy / I Need To Get My Younger Brother A Girlfriend (with Picture) / bj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.