Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat (20198 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. / Russian President Issues Threat To Route Technology Elsewhere If The West Attack / Boko Haram Issues New Threats! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Krucifax(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Fellow Nigerians this might be a blessing in disguise. Let them go ahead,maybe this will make the U.S forces face them, can't wait to see Drone attacks in their bases. They don't know the meaning of trouble!!

mukina2:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jVn1g7HL6acDyoubE7vcGhWJMAuA?docId=CNG.36246fde9530caaeaa21ef0c451062c6.651

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by naijathings(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
[size=18pt]MAY GOD IN HIS TERRIBLE OF STATE ANGER SEND HIS ANGEL OF PUNISHMENT TO PUNISH ANY ONE THAT WRITES SHIET AND POST SHIET IN FAVOUR OF BOKO HARRAM, HERE, ANYWHERE OR ON YOUTUBE. SAY AMEN IF YOU LOVE PEACE AND PROSPERITY IN NIGERIA.[/size]
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by DECOtech(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
GARRI (x7):
If them try
am!!!
My Aboki gateman will ßξ my 1st Vict
im...
Fu.c.king Religion of PISS
LWKMD! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by samkoro: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
ON WIFE BEATING --surah 4:34

‘Men are in charge of (or overseers of - qawwamuna) women, as Allah has given them more (strength) than the other (sometimes translated as made them superior to the other), and because they spend of their wealth (to provide for them). Therefore women who are virtuous are obedient to God, and guard in (the husband’s) absence what God would have them guard. As for those women on whose part you fear rebellion (nushuz), admonish them and banish them to beds apart, (and last) beat (adribu) them. T

The guy that quoted this surah jus altered some thing very important to make the wife beating sound mild.He changed the (adribu) to (lightly) .Adribu is derived from Daraba which means to beat or hit. My brother beating is beating,wether in the moon or star.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by gbadexy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
odehaj: Go sidon!I'm very sure you too are tired of that 'thing'called Islam.In ur closet don't u sometimes wonder whether to repent and follow d Light (Jesus)?Pls don't live & die like this worshipping what u don't know!
I had my doubts because I am skeptical in nature and I started reading the english Quran. Being someone with a science background, I read some things that I can relate with there like the speed of light, calculation in the Quran, angel made of light, speed affairs of the world reach heaven through angels equal to a thousand earth years in a day, meaning the angels made from light according to the Quran travel also at the speed of light. About the female sex determining sex of a child, all living things made from water and so many more things that an illiterate couldn't have known some 1400 years ago.
The Quran doesn't contain old fabled miracles, but facts that knowledgeable people would understand for life and relate with.
I have the link to many of the verifiable Quranic verse that scientists ca relate with.
Just as the west were afraid of the spread of Islam in the past and use violence to try and suppress it, so are they doing now with their media and the overzealous illiterate muslims are not helping matters but people are converting to Islam regularly as it is a true way irrespective of what western media say.
Muslims are so sure of their faith that they are willing to die for it which is the weakness some evil people are exploiting to carry out political agendas. Is it nigeria or palestinian(the genesis of american dislike) or pakistan/india.
If those silly rich useless oil sheiks spend fraction of the wealth to build mission schools, hospitals, start humanitarian bodies, distribute english Quran and do massive sponsorship of Islamic programmes like the churches do instead of sponsoring terrorists, spend lavishly on parties, boats, pitches, women and other trivial things, am sure up to a third of the world population would covert to Islam.
The religion is not propagated and those rich arabs are sponsoring terrorism and even tarnishing the image of the religion.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by nezer76(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
samkoro: Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Siraleeyu(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
visionbiafra: Pisslam killslam. Religion of piss and pieces
u will die witout realisin ur vision,i hate it wen som1 is insultin islam nd muslims. I dnt knw y u chuz to direct ur insultive nd ridicule words to islam Instead of u directin it to boko haram members bcuz non of us muslims ar supportin dem infact we dnt even knw dem dey r also faceless to us.
Plz watch ur tongue.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
U guys can go on bickering about some demented idiotic pissed-filled shakeau.
As for me, all i need now is a SEX-STARVED MUSLIM CHIC to suck my XTRA LARGE DIKC.
VOLUNTEERs should call 080666419666.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by lorddannie: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jVn1g7HL6acDyoubE7vcGhWJMAuA?docId=CNG.36246fde9530caaeaa21ef0c451062c6.651
since abubakar shekau has stated he is ready to die, so be it, let it come quickly.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by tintingz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
odehaj: Imagine the irony. This religionhate women so much yet die for virgins.Their hatred &disregard for women made them deported them shamefully. Mohammed said allah opened his eyes and saw women going to hell in great numbers,and so should be caged.They don't encourage female education. women are only allowed to be seen two times in their lifetime:at birth&death.women only belong to men as children,wives or concuibines which is mainly for s*x.
bunch of craps
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by lorddannie: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
Gen. Orumov:
exactly. They shouldn't bore us with their shiit. They should go bomb America and leave the innocent women and children out of these. The way they operate confirms they are just mere cowards!
dana flight dey to u.s
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by odehaj: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy:
I had my doubts because I am skeptical in nature and I started reading the english Quran. Being someone with a science background, I read some things that I can relate with there like the speed of light, calculation in the Quran, angel made of light, speed affairs of the world reach heaven through angels equal to a thousand earth years in a day, meaning the angels made from light according to the Quran travel also at the speed of light. About the female sex determining sex of a child, all living things made from water and so many more things that an illiterate couldn't have known some 1400 years ago.
The Quran doesn't contain old fabled miracles, but facts that knowledgeable people would understand for life and relate with.
I have the link to many of the verifiable Quranic verse that scientists ca relate with.
Just as the west were afraid of the spread of Islam in the past and use violence to try and suppress it, so are they doing now with their media and the overzealous illiterate muslims are not helping matters but people are converting to Islam regularly as it is a true way irrespective of what western media say.
Muslims are so sure of their faith that they are willing to die for it which is the weakness some evil people are exploiting to carry out political agendas. Is it nigeria or palestinian(the genesis of american dislike) or pakistan/india.
If those silly rich useless oil sheiks spend fraction of the wealth to build mission schools, hospitals, start humanitarian bodies, distribute english Quran and do massive sponsorship of Islamic programmes like the churches do instead of sponsoring terrorists, spend lavishly on parties, boats, pitches, women and other trivial things, am sure up to a third of the world population would covert to Islam.
The religion is not propagated and those rich arabs are sponsoring terrorism and even tarnishing the image of the religion.
Eeyaah!some of you are involved in image-laundering of Islam.But unfortunately,u cannot re-write the quoran(even though u wish u could)to remove the areas that put Islam in bad light in modern civilisation. And also hide or edit d evil deeds of Mohammed. There's no revelation&inspirition any man on earth can receive from reading your quoran,some,th Mohammed copied from The Bible,while some,mere human common wisdom. The Bible,renowned inventors(most of them ardent Christains)is where wisdom,revelation&inspirition is derive from.No wonder Isaac Newton said "I read the Bible daily".pls tell me notable scientist that is a moslim and a quoran recitter. People embrace Islam because of fear &voilence because Islam have always used that age-long method of spreading but,the world is civilised now and world powers like America is against such that's why the Islamic world sees them as anti-Islam.I don't know who u are,but Like I told u earlier,as u sleep tonight,think deeply what is really Islam And repent quickly p-l-e-a-s-e!   
John 14:6 Jesus answered,"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by naijathings(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
[size=18pt]**Yawning** These cowards bore me. So boring. Get a life Mr Boko haram. their name seff no get swagg. eeewww eeeeeeewwww.
see that? i just puked[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Abuleoshi: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
So this new fight na about p*ssy? cos all he was venting about was that they arrested their women? hmmmmm since Eve,na wahala man dey. bloody p*ussy haram terrorist!
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by gbadexy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
@ odehaj
The dog that would get lost won't listen to the hunter's whistle.
Each to his own, have you read the Quran before to make your claims? So the bible talked about scientifical facts?
I guess we would know the one in the right path when we die.
I will take my chances with Islam and God won't allow me to die except as a muslim( one who submits totally to the will of God).
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Liltim(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy: @ samkoro,
Since you took your time to list out the differences, you could also post the full surahs and ones in front and after the verse to get their true perspective.
Any sincere christian after truth should google the surahs samkoro used to support his claims and read them fully to understand their true contents and proper perspective.
Hellooo! dis s a live interview rit here on nairaland...
News man: (wit mic in his hand) pls mallam Gbadexy, wat do feel abt boko haram, shekau & d threats? Is it islamical? Pls answer as a sincere muslims...der u go...

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Liltim(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy: @ samkoro,
Since you took your time to list out the differences, you could also post the full surahs and ones in front and after the verse to get their true perspective.
Any sincere christian after truth should google the surahs samkoro used to support his claims and read them fully to understand their true contents and proper perspective.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by samkoro: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy:

Now listen carefully,let me answer ur postulations.

Haven gotten a revelation about science is not a strong evidence.A little kid could easily understand that all living things contain water,because they take in water in oneway or the other,and when u press them,u squiz out water,as a result,all living things must have something to do with water.

Mohamed was visited by an angel in form of light,yes.Every one knows that light is very fast and an angel could as well travel at that speed.Do not be decieved into believing that he was very scientic at that period when chinese already know chemistry which later lead to gun powder.The question is wether the angel is from Jehovah or Lucifer.Remember that he started peacefuly and was later possessed by a certain spirit that made him do those murders,slavery,hate staements against blacks,se.x with a 9yr old etc

About moslems being too sure and ready to die,my answer is ...it is not by being too sure that a bus that has sokoto written on it takes u to sokoto.It could be going to Ghana.

The suicide bomber that is too sure does it because Mohamed said no moslem shall escape hell fire before going to the phantom/false paradise.That they must be in hell first for thousands of yrs before ressurection,when Allah will look at the mark(mark of the beast/antichrist) of prostration on their forehead and chose who to bring out from hell.But the bible says no one enters hell and comes out
Those who want to escape the horror of hell then resort to the promise that those who die while doing Jihad will enter paradise directly without branching in hell first.
Those suicide Jihadist will be entitled to 4000 virgins,8000 non virgins,500 houris(very specialy created beautifull women without wombs,they have large eyeballs,they are specialy for sex)
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Josh316(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
Such a useless fool! sheCOW is a ranting midget with no brains! if he thinks he has said anything then, he is joking! he has seen that time is running out for the slowpoke...

I DOUBLE DARE HIM TO TRY THE AMERICANS AND SEE IF HE WONT GET R.AP.ED IN GUANTANAMO.... THATS IF HES ALIVE TO BE R.AP.ED TO START WITH... angry

useless coward!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by samkoro: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
According to Shia version of Sharia law, marrying a girl [either adult or infant] is legitimate in Iran. Any male can marry a girl or woman in that country, which is under the cruel grips of Mullacracy for decades, simply by performing a religious ritual, which takes less than a minute. In most cases, such 'Marriage for Minutes' or 'Mut'ah Marriage' take place to meet mere sexual desires of the men.

First of all, let us have a glimpse on the existing marriage law in Islamic Republic of Iran. In Iran, marriage law has become extremely complicated, confusing and mostly against the rights of women. Let me begin with a quote from a fatwa by the late and unlamented Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, where the readers will possibly understand the state of mind of the Islamist clergies on this particular issue:

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as pre-intimacy, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed.

A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."

Other forms of sexual abuse inflicted on children by Muslim clergies include handling of genitals, coercing a child to handle the abuser's genitals, masturbation with the child either as participant or observer, MouthAction, anal or vaginal penetration by penis, finger or any other object.

Another technique used by Muslim clergies is called "thighing". The child's legs are pressed together and the abuser inserts his penis between the thighs of the little boy or girl. This was approved of by Ayatollah Khomeini who in his Little Green Book asserted "It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her."

Full text of ruling by Iranian leader Ayatollah Khomeini on marriage:

"A woman may legally belong to a man in one of two ways; by continuing marriage or temporary marriage. In the former, the duration of the marriage need not be specified; in the latter, it must be stipulated, for example, that it is for a period of an hour, a day, a month, a year, or more."

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual act such as pre-intimacy, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by thegeorgy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
whats wrong with these Shekau or whatever his name is...was the movie made in Nigeria?lord help his children and deliver us from this Boko nonsense.haba!
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by samkoro: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy: @ odehaj
Each to his own, have you read the Quran before to make your claims? So the bible talked about scientifical facts?
I will take my chances with Islam and God won't allow me to die except as a muslim( one who submits totally to the will of God).

No need for u to gamble,the whole thing is already clear.Hardening ur heart won't help u. Just open ur mind and answer the begging questions about Mohamed and his atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by zeklng(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
bokoharam vs usa. Naija go officiate
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by odehaj: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy: @ odehaj
Yes SURE,like you have rightly
Said,"Dog....whistle"THINK DEEPLY because some risk(s) are too dangerous to tk.I dwell in replying to some of ur comments because u sound sensible(most moslems are harsh)&someday u might want to talk to me.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by zeklng(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
bokoharam vs usa. Naija go officiate
one usa = 1000 bokoharam
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
y wnt this people want peace,beatin janet 4 wat anoda human bein dat u dnt even knw did..isnt dis stupidity...cowards y remain faceless.kposhikposhi
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by blocker: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
mukina2:

Since he (Shekau) says he is ready to die then let him come out of his rat hole and die a 'Matyr' and join the 70 virgins in 'paradise'. Mugu!!
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by gbadexy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Lil_tim:
Hellooo! dis s a live interview rit here on nairaland...
News man: (wit mic in his hand) pls mallam Gbadexy, wat do feel abt boko haram, shekau & d threats? Is it islamical? Pls answer as a sincere muslims...der u go...
It is un Islamical.
Even a northern cleric; sheikh gumi told them they won't see God's favor.
@ samkoro,
You are master of manipulation and deception and I think you are also living in denial.
You can give my claims any interpretation that suits your fancy just as you said the man that translated the Quran deliberately used mild form of beating( as you know is mind and intention and you are the true authority on arabic language).
Am not surprised though, that is how seven different pastor can seven different interpretation for a single verse.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Meristem: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
toba: attention seeking fool. he said he's not scared of dying, why is he hidding? tell him to come out an die at once
On the contrary, hes getting sobered cos his time is running out cheesy
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Meristem: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
Strong men Sadaam Hussein and Quadhaffi said the very same thing...
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by gbadexy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
Am not scared of learning the truth, its what would free me.
@ odejah, am always available for intellectual discussion.
@ samkoro

he started peacefuly and was later
possessed by a certain spirit that made him do
those murders,slavery,hate staements against
blacks,se.x with a 9yr old etc

Your statement is false, prophet mohammad never committed murder, he fought armed people in battles and established strict rule of engagement to his followers; like to killing of children, women, old people and unharmed male.
He had a slave and freed him during his prophetship, he encouraged his followers to do same and calls it part of good deeds to see God's favour.
He viewed men equally and never made hate statement against blacks, his freed slave was the first person to call people to prayer. He says the best among men in God's sight isn't about your look but about your piety and good deeds. I seriously don't know where you got this idea.
His veryy close companion betrothed his daughter to the prophet after his wife died, while she was young then, he didn't consummate it till much later and it is the normal thing even in much later mediavial europe for girls to marry around 12 years.the arabs fully documented the prophet's life.
There was no detailed documentation of the exact age other prophets' wife were married to draw a fair conclusion.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by samkoro: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy:
It is un Islamical.
Even a northern cleric; sheikh gumi told them they won't see God's favor.
@ samkoro,
You are master of manipulation and deception and I think you are also living in denial.
You can give my claims any interpretation that suits your fancy just as you said the man that translated the Quran deliberately used mild form of beating( as you know is mind and intention and you are the true authority on arabic language).
Am not surprised though, that is how seven different pastor can seven different interpretation for a single verse.

For those whose perception has been turned upside down by the Koran,I could be seen as manipulating.Imagine someone posting the surah quotations after editing it, and I googled and brought out the exact wordings and u call me a manipulator.

May Jehovah deliver u and open ur eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash / "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters / Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.