Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,063 members, 7,970,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:28 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102802 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2012
hajbash: [img][/img]this is the newly imported trucks of dangote that those that pass the interview will drive,the group was plan to import 5000trucks this year in order to provide employment to graduate but at present 1685 was already in naija! Wow congrat my fellow....
labaran maku(info.minister)where did u get ur info.concerning d numba of truck curently on ground?dnt tel me is frm reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2012
festguy: but in ur last post,u said kano has 4 aplicant being shrtlstd&u mention some other state.dat was y i totaly disagree wit u because dangote is frm kano&u cant xpect him to shrtlst 4 aplicant frm his state whic supose 2b his catchment area#just saying#
He wrote "recomended 4 each state" not 4 fr each state, pls check again
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2012
festguy: but in ur last post,u said kano has 4 aplicant being shrtlstd&u mention some other state.dat was y i totaly disagree wit u because dangote is frm kano&u cant xpect him to shrtlst 4 aplicant frm his state whic supose 2b his catchment area#just saying#
ok since we are all here to shade more light then let M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ explain 4 u; what really happen is people from kano,I mean real kano indigene they didnt apply 4 the truck driving job I swear,this is because most of the graduate from kano they are from rich background,moreover,even if they have agree τ̅☺ apply their parents wouldn't allow them τ̅☺ drive trucks because most of their parents are into diffirent business that fetch them enough money.u know kano is really business city most of their graduate youth now they are the ones that mostly go τ̅☺ dubai 4 business!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2012
festguy: labaran maku(info.minister)where did u get ur info.concerning d numba of truck curently on ground?dnt tel me is frm reliable source.
hahahaha,ofcoz is from reliable source,you can even google it and see,its there in one news paper! Type:fourth batch of dangote imported trucks

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by seunstic: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2012
As for me, i got an employment wif a company now. Iwas ask 2 bring 2 guarantors b4 rsuming wrk;bt i stil dsire dangote job. Advise me if dangot click, shld I quit d job I newly got?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 7:51am On Oct 18, 2012
Man go and check d post again, i said i heard things like Kwara 4, Delta 1, n besides dats just for Kano center alone, d same selection wil b done in al centers. D Man askd me my state, wen i told him he said no1 frm my state ws interviewd in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2012
seunstic: As for me, i got an employment wif a company now. Iwas ask 2 bring 2 guarantors b4 rsuming wrk;bt i stil dsire dangote job. Advise me if dangot click, shld I quit d job I newly got?
Wrong thread!suggest u go to careers nd start a thread dere u will get proper advice

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2012
seunstic: As for me, i got an employment wif a company now. Iwas ask 2 bring 2 guarantors b4 rsuming wrk;bt i stil dsire dangote job. Advise me if dangot click, shld I quit d job I newly got?
guy! Na truck drivin job?..cos i cant get d basis 4 such comparison

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2012
[quote author=Umar Sanda]Guys, i dont kw if another Umar, u hav a large mind and is good. I am one of those who responded negativelly earlier. Your info was o.k but u should know that the road to hell is littered with good intentions. U av made it clearer and more reasonable, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2012
[quote author=olutunde12][/quote] coincidentaly, d meaning of Umar is "Large at heart" lets hope 4 d best.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by psalmytito(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2012
i get Informatn from realiable source that all other reliable source should wait till november in other to get realiable info.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by real28: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
@seunstic, what u ave at hand is different frm what u are expecting.go for the one u have now and then wait for d aftermath of Dangote truck driver and do d evaluation very well...pal ur life is in ur hand and d decision u make now will have an impacts on ur future...just my view!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Audinowing(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sequel to your successful performance at the just concluded interview with Dangote group, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Take this as an invitation for the technical training which is scheduled as follows:

1st Schedul: Nov 17 - Dec 21, 2012.

2nd schedul: Jan 4 - Mar 15, 2013.

Venue: Nigerian Institute of Transportation Technology(NITT), Zaria.
House, pls who else got this massage? I got the message about an hour ago?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
@audinowing,would u stop kidding?ur time table sef contradict each other.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
Audinowing: Sequel to your successful performance at the just concluded interview with Dangote group, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Take this as an invitation for the technical training which is scheduled as follows:

shocked
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by councillor(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
Audinowing: Sequel to your successful performance at the just concluded interview with Dangote group, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Take this as an invitation for the technical training which is scheduled as follows:

Where did you get this from?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
@foster cat&all dos dt ar online,pls any latest because one persn claimed dt he has received a txt msg of being shrtlstd
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Oh d mass hysteria dis is goin 2 cause,its nt even up to 2weeks, pple r goin to get frantic..cuz hell I already am frantic,hope its nt a prank....umar hw far abeg comment.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Audinowing(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
festguy: @audinowing,would u stop kidding?ur time table sef contradict each other.
How does dis timetable contradict now? If I were u I will be praying to get my invitation too instead of doubting wot is real.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2012

Guy you are fucking Fool,y are u this wicked to your friends.LIAR!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kasheemawo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2012

how true is this?i beg dont give us hypertensive message.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2012

If u can believe dis fool, then u can believe any crap!
Rubbish!!!
I don‘t blame u, ever since d advent of “from a reliable source“, i‘ve been expecting this nonsense!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2012

Your message is a bulk SMS and should b delivered to all succesful applicant desame time. We are in technological age, You are just fooling yourself.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2012

hahahahahahaha, gat away u, u fool, u'v 4goten we were told 2 expect a feedback at least 14 days 4rm 9th october so hw cn an interview dat lastd 4 5days on about 7000 employees only tk 7days to compute results nd begin 2 send sms already? Besides we wia told here in enugu dat dey plan to finish every training b4 d end of ds year so proper job cn commence nxt year, so guy, Hahahaha, my man, u nat a good con oh
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Audinowing(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Rolly83:

Guy you are fucking Fool,y are u this wicked to your friends.LIAR!
I will not return the insult because I definitely know wot ur problem is. Just unguarded desperate job seeker.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Audinowing(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
omotola1:
If u can believe dis fool, then u can believe any crap!
Rubbish!!!
I don‘t blame u, ever since d advent of “from a reliable source“, i‘ve been expecting this nonsense!
I think u are the one being foolish here. Why not wait and c if u ll get the invitation too. OLILA!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
@Audinowing.... Ok your own information/message too is from "RELIABLE SOURCE"..... Laughter wan kill me oooo...lol
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2012

roflmao, guy i believe u na RELIABLE SOURCE send u d msg yeah?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2012

cant stop lafin..u av realy causd gobe 4 hia..al dsame,dat joke is expensive,stop playin wit people's minds

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.