Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students (22314 Views)

Mass Exodus From Apc To Pdp In Niger & Kebbi States / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State / World Ignores Christian Exodus From Islamic World(islamic Populated Countries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by speeder(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
I lost a friend in the gun lay down. May his soul rest in peace. Mafaku Zantama Ahmed
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by mike404(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ganys:
Are You High on Alomo mixed with Ogogoro Cant you open your eye to read the article very well. Why should u allow sentiment & bigotry to becloud your reasoning...??
according to the article, Muslim students were killed. What evident do u have that the crime was commited by Muslim in the name of Islam....
Get this into your useless skull now!!
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, NO CONTROVERSY...If you no gree, go hug transformer
Religion of urine indeed angry embarassed
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by odehaj: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ganys:
Empty Brain!! Which version of bible do u have
I dont argue with useless trash like u....
I'm sure u are a yoruba Muslim. I pity u most because you people are d most derailed,u don't know ur left from right. And God hate u too because u are neither here nor there. don't worry, make aboki Muslim catch u he will treat u like a non Muslim too, a f0000L at 40 or 60 sef!

3 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Rolling.:

i think it's unfair to judge the whole Muslims because of the waywardness of a few dissidents.

Better shut up ur mouth. The day una go try dis kind thing for warri na anoda story una go hear. God punish you all Muslims. Una own too much, na only una get religion? Kill over 20 defenseless students and you come here to defend Islams? As in en, ur father. Idiot. cool cry sad

4 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by COOLDUN: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
I am very sorry for those southerners that are still residing at the Northern cities for any reason. I have vowed not to weep nor mourn any Igbo fellow that choses to die in the North, in the name of one Nigeria.GEJ, recently accepted the National Comference, though not Sovereign yet.The untouchables who believe that the country belongs to them alone have intensified their killing actions in order to intimidate the Mr President.You the lazy Igbo people that are still in the North now is best time you might have to leave the Northern Nigeria alive. Next time might not be easy and a way for you to get out from there. Ask the people who survived the 1966 pogrom in the Northern Nigeria. Nigeria is fast dividing, if you watched how the speech of the Nigerian president was not given an audience last week at the UN National Assembly, then you would see that no one has an interest in Nigerian's affairs for now. Let those who have ear hear what i have said.Do not mind any Pastor,Priest,Chief,Native Doctors,Military,Poltician etc, that advises you to stay put in any Northern towns because when it happens none of them will be there to save you. They will write a condolence messages and false assurances that they are on top of the situtions. Be wise and leave the Northerm cities alive now.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by odehaj: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
COOLDUN: I am very sorry for those southerners that are still residing at the Northern cities for any reason. I have vowed not to weep nor mourn anone Igbo fellow that choses to die in the North, in the name of one Nigeria.GEJ, recently accepted the National Comference, thought not Sovereign yet.The untouchables who believe that the country belongs to them alone have intensified their killing actions in order to intimidate the Mr President.You the lazy Igbo people in the North this is best time you might have to leave the Northern Nigeria alive. Next time might not be easy and a way for you to get out from there. Ask the people who survived the 1966 pogrom in the Northern Nigeria. Nigeria is fast dividing, if you watched how the speech of the Nigerian president was not given an audience ;ast week at the UN National Assembly, then you would see that no one has an interest in Nigerian'a affairs for now. Let thoe who have ear hwar what i have said.Do not mind any Pastor,Priest,Chief,Native Doctors,Military,Poltician etc, that advises you to stay put in any Northern towns because when it happens none of them will be there to safe you. They will write a condolence messages and false assurances that they are on top of the situtions. Be wise and leave the Northerm cities alive now.
I disagree with u in some quarters,sorry.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2012
Blackteeth: I dont think its a good idea to blame this on boko haram straightaway cos the truth will remain covered if actually something else caused this. And it may happed again.
oh really? So who should we blame?

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by philipstanley(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2012
IF DE FOUNDATION BE DESTROY WAT CAN DE RIGHTOUS DO
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by hakanai(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2012
ehie: i said in nigeria,have u heard anything like that in mali,ghana,senegal,indonesia,saudi arabia?no,but the muslimi in the north are beasts not even animals because animals dont kill their species and if theyy kill another specie,its for food,i grew up in maiduguri,that is why i have a broad view,all my friends grown up were muslims,however i know for a fact,northeners discriminate,in maidugruri u have the southern part that are christaiin,th like the bura ,gwozas,marghi,who are indigenous but have been trampled upon,you dont see yorubas as genuine muslims,

^^^^ Dont come and mislead people here with your lies that Borno is issue of religion that tramples anyone there.It is majority and ethnicity.Kanuri are majority and thats it.Secondly the Bura you talk of have 50 percent Muslims or even higher.So who is the deputy governor of Borno? A Bura man from that group because as far as Borno is concerned second largest group is the Bura.If you put Muslims to the equation there is not chance even in the southern part that Christians dominate Muslims.It is simple equation of minority versus majority ethnic group.How come Shuwa are also relegated. Considering they are Muslims overwhelmingly.Don't be a liar or mischief maker.Governor always Kanuri and deputy always Bura.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Rolling.:

i think it's unfair to judge the whole muslims because of the waywardness of a few dissidents.
Few ? no it's not few,it has become a persistent occurrence. Boko Attacks , Libya Protests, India's recent upheaval, Iranaia (or maybe Iraqi ) Girl almost killed on false accusation of burning their holy book the list continues
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by hakanai(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2012
ehie: the fulanis in adamawa are settlers,the real indigines are christain,same in taraba,plateau etc,the problem with the hausa fulani is that the discrimination to other tribes,yes i know you can be good and simple,true but you always see anyone who is not a hausa fulani muslim as an infidel,i can not count how many times i was called an arne,or a kirdi-that is infidel,you even see yoruba musims as inposters,that culture of discrimination should stop,secondly the hordes of almajiris are the ones that were used then to cause havoc,anytime there was an eclipse,who would bbe chanting la illa la are the ones now being used to commit genocide against niigerians

Maybe you want to go and cross check that your fact you lazy liar.DO you know that the Adamawa Fulanis stretch all the way to Cameroon,if not for colonial masters its a bigger kingdom.They are indigenous to this places you mentioned.So stop spewing crap here.Check your history about Admamawa and Taraba. The natives and all that.In Adamawa for instance Fulani are the single largest ethnic group.But there ratio to a combine minority sets to them to become the Minority.Where Fulanis claim in Adamawa are never or ever disputed by any other native around or within.So don't come here with your lies and hate mongering
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by odehaj: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^ Dont come and mislead people here with your lies that Borno is issue of religion that tramples anyone there.It is majority and ethnicity.Kanuri are majority and thats it.Secondly the Bura you talk of have 50 percent Muslims or even higher.So who is the deputy governor of Borno? A Bura man from that group because as far as Borno is concerned second largest group is the Bura.If you put Muslims to the equation there is not chance even in the southern part that Christians dominate Muslims.It is simple equation of minority versus majority ethnic group.How come Shuwa are also relegated. Considering they are Muslims overwhelmingly.Don't be a liar or mischief maker.Governor always Kanuri and deputy always Bura.
This is true!I grew up there too.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by hakanai(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2012
speeder: I lost a friend in the gun lay down. May his soul rest in peace. Mafaku Zantama Ahmed

Amin. Sorry for your loss. cry cry cry
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by truth4meal(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2012
May the souls of the dead Rest in God's Peace - this is utterly anti-islam, anti-any religion and anti-human; I applaud the succes recorded by the security operatives so far bt with news as gory as this it shows a whole lot nid to be done and with God the sane people of Nigeria will prevail...#where is sango when u nid him
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2012
haka_nai:

most people from the southern part of borno are christan,and in borno,the kanuris ,the shuwa arabs are always seen as the bona fide citizen,the rest are overlooked,you know its true,
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by dking123: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2012
blueheart: What kind of govt is this, dat stays silent n ineffective in d face of terrible crimes like this? Smh

Is that why u people r killing innocent students, so u can accuse govt. of inefficiency?

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by hakanai(m): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2012
odehaj: This is true!I grew up there too.
I am a native and i know how things work there.If you say discrimination of the minorities by the Kanuri, i will agree with anyone.The minorities have always tried to field a single candidate from there stuck and combine efforts across tribes to defeat the Kanuris but they always fail.So much they believe they are naturally made for other positions.Votes have shown that southern Borno gives a ballot of 52%.Any slight split between the minorities gives the Kanuri a win.That is how large they are.The last 2011 Election in Borno, Goni of PDP is a shuwa and his deputy as usual a Bura man (saidu pindar).They lost simply because of tribalism,division,magu magu and treachery even amongst the minority.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by hakanai(m): 12:27am On Oct 03, 2012
odehaj: This is true!I grew up there too.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by truth4meal(m): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2012
Some people are just so insensitive to reality - We lost over 40 students and you think dressing it with ethnic babariga and religious colouration is wat is right? Do we still have human who have brain and can be referred to as higher mammals? Can u guys drop d history tirade and face reality? We are being misled by faith, misdirected by history and misconstrued by bigotry. We lost people just like u and me - and all u do is to display high profile insensitivity...let's be remorseful for once at least we have reasons to - death of over 40 students, death of morals, death of good governance, death of great leaders, death of people oriented policies and so on

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by hakanai(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2012
ehie: most people from the southern part of borno are christan,and in borno,the kanuris ,the shuwa arabs are always seen as the bona fide citizen,the rest are overlooked,you know its true,

Another junk of lies!!!!Hope you don't want to tell me what i know and lives in my blood.You lie simple and you don't know jack.A significant number of the southern part is christian yes.Its almost a perfect blend.The kanuri always look down on other tribes and that you can take to the bank.The Shuwa are in no way a key support for the Kanuri. It is even the Bura. Check the appointments and see who run what and who comes after who before you make a fool of yourself.We know this much and thats why we believe in Southern Borno as a state if possible,God willing. Atleast with that minorities regardless of faith and ethnicity get a fair shot.Did you know a kanuri professor was angry with FGN over the appointment of a Muslim Bura lady as minister from the state.His reason she is minority despiet being a Muslim.He even went to the media saying they (Kanuri and not muslims) are majority and deserve the position not her.The minister in question is the wife of Adamu chiroma.About bonafide citizens in borno let me see the kanuri man take our lands or political positions then i will know we are not indigents.We are not second class but a minority and that happens across so many states.Reasons for agitation in the creation of states.Simple examples when will Igala allow another tribe in kogi rule the state or Tivs in Benue allow Idomas undecided undecided?
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by codeline(m): 12:52am On Oct 03, 2012
Bad
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by hakanai(m): 12:54am On Oct 03, 2012
truth4meal: Some people are just so insensitive to reality - We lost over 40 students and you think dressing it with ethnic babariga and religious colouration is wat is right? Do we still have human who have brain and can be referred to as higher mammals? Can u guys drop d history tirade and face reality? We are being misled by faith, misdirected by history and misconstrued by bigotry. We lost people just like u and me - and all u do is to display high profile insensitivity...let's be remorseful for once at least we have reasons to - death of over 40 students, death of morals, death of good governance, death of great leaders, death of people oriented policies and so on

^^^ Here is the thing.Blame it on the Government,Islam,North,Hausa,Fulani or GEJ is the main thing.It is en-vogue and hard imprinted in people void minds.SO much i don't here criminals used or murderer/mass murderers or assassins etc so long as is limped up the culprits walk away.We help them by giving them a sanctuary in making it complicated and above board.So much is easy to survive after one does such evil deeds.Learn to isolate the issues or individuals.Not merge the good ones and the bad ones because some where up there in the void mind lay hate for a people.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by austynix(m): 1:02am On Oct 03, 2012
How long this nonsense will continue? Are they not tired of the cry of innocent blood. Haba! North east make una think na. Naija na 4 all of us oh.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by codeline(m): 1:08am On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by greenhope(m): 2:06am On Oct 03, 2012
This is not about religion but a strong message telling us that Nigeria is a failed state. If not 20 students cannot be killed in 10mins without outcry and this is a state on red alert with military. So complete the decoding
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 03, 2012
juman: Why and why we have this kind of country.

Very beautiful country! Just that we have some corrupt minds in it; that's it.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by VellyG(m): 2:50am On Oct 03, 2012
Guilty conscience is making some1 say muslems where among those killed. Guys don't be fooled those students where asked their names to diffrenciate the muslims from christains b4 they where killed.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by malele(m): 3:18am On Oct 03, 2012
dabrake: Islam : religion of the violent, by the violent and for the violent.
Guy leave jonathan out of this.
He has done enough, its now remaining the northern animals to control there children running wild.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) / Nigeria, Iran Clash Over OPEC Emergency Meeting / Islamic New Year: Osun And Kano Declare Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.