Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students (22315 Views)

Mass Exodus From Apc To Pdp In Niger & Kebbi States / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State / World Ignores Christian Exodus From Islamic World(islamic Populated Countries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by dasparrow: 4:40am On Oct 03, 2012
@Post

What I want to know is how did the gunmen know the names of the students? There is more to this than meets the eye. I weep for Nigeria because with each passing day, the country continues to degenerate slowly into anarchy. Human life seems to be worth nothing in Nigeria. I pray the killers are caught.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by AfroBlue(m): 5:05am On Oct 03, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

What I want to know is how did the gunmen know the names of the students? There is more to this than meets the eye. I weep for Nigeria because with each passing day, the country continues to degenerate slowly into anarchy. Human life seems to be worth nothing in Nigeria. I pray the killers are caught.

3rd party colonists are hell bent on starting a religious war in 9ja. paid criminals are commenting these atrocities. need we list the weapons manufacturing countries?

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by ochallo: 5:17am On Oct 03, 2012
Ganys:
Are You High on Alomo mixed with Ogogoro Cant you open your eye to read the article very well. Why should u allow sentiment & bigotry to becloud your reasoning...??
according to the article, Muslim students were killed. What evident do u have that the crime was commited by Muslim in the name of Islam....
Get this into your useless skull now!!
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, NO CONTROVERSY...If you no gree, go hug transformer

The only reason their names were asked before killing them is to ensure that they were all christians , unfortunately some muslims dont have arabic names as their first name, and they didnt want to be deceived , so they didnt ask them their religion. Islam is indeed a cancer like the words of the innocence of muslims film maker. and islam is not a religion of peace, all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by rozayx5(m): 5:42am On Oct 03, 2012
Ganys:
Are You High on Alomo mixed with Ogogoro Cant you open your eye to read the article very well. Why should u allow sentiment & bigotry to becloud your reasoning...??
according to the article, Muslim students were killed. What evident do u have that the crime was commited by Muslim in the name of Islam....
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, NO CONTROVERSY...If you no gree, go hug transformer

Religion of pieces - learn to type men
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by Smooyis(m): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2012
Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ will surely intervene. And when He does, every BH and their allies will flushed out of this country. There will be no hiding place for them. The hour to repent is almost over. Judgement has come upon all d destructive agents in nigeria!Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ will surely intervene. And when He does, every BH and their allies will flushed out of this country. There will be no hiding place for them. The hour to repent is almost over. Judgement has come upon all d destructive agents in nigeria!Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ will surely intervene. And when He does, every BH and their allies will flushed out of this country. There will be no hiding place for them. The hour to repent is almost over. Judgement has come upon all d destructive agents in nigeria!
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by bisiswag(f): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2012
May d souls of all d departed rest in peace. But as an aside@afro-blue,I will have to go with you on that one,the alarming rate of ploliferation of IED's,RPG's and other sophsticated weaponry in Nigeria should be proof enough,but wot i will never get is that why are the muslims always d gullible ones buying into d crap and causin chaos all over d world,middle east and now africa??
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by Yujin(m): 6:14am On Oct 03, 2012
What is the worth of the life of a peaceful human in nigeria?
If one is to break this news to the parents of the victims, how would one start?
Like others would say 'Rest in Peace' but won't their souls seek vengeance?
Nigerians, happy independence/freedom.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by searay(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2012
And Muslim in this forum still have the boldness to say that they are the religion of Piss. May the blood of these innocent citizens be upon them and all their online supporters. Amen.

ok MOD you can hide this one.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by codeline(m): 6:19am On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by bright007(f): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2012
Boko haram na d name
wey people wey no like
peace dey use cause
serious gbege for our
obodo nigeria.
This people no kom like
our religions,muslims and
christians.This people don
put serious fear for our
people mind and
belle,...ehhhuu.. infact we
no fit jollificate for area
again.
My country
people,abeg,make we join
hand together,make we
no allow this chikini
group of people to dey
gbege our country.
If u see anybody or
anything wey no pure for
your eyes,carry go report
to police wey dey for your
area sharp-sharp
Abeg make we all come
together to build that
better obodo nigeria
kpaaakpaa,we no be
terrorist,we be better
nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2012
20students killed? 20 families affected.. Lord, Have Mercy. sad
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by henrychubayo: 6:33am On Oct 03, 2012
From what i gathered from the comment, they targeted christians. The report says that they were lined up and asked to say their names. Any muslim killed may be an act of coverage or mistaking identity. We still will find out the truth of the matter.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by WackyJ1(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2012
This religion called islam confuses me, it is MUSLIMS that will run mad and start killing, burning and looting whenever something is said against Mohammed, or whenever it just enters their head that they don't want to be seeing christians or whatever their reason is. Yet it is another set of MUSLIMS that will come and say that ISLAM is a religion of peace and that those group of people are acting contrary to what Allah wants.
My question is, do the mad Muslims worship in a different place from the So called peaceful muslims? Do they dress differently? Is it not the same book that they read? The same cummunal fellowship and floor kissing that they do? Why is it that everywhere in the world muslims commit violence yet muslims will still say that Islam is a religion of peace?
Christianity is a religion of peace and we don't even need to say much to prove it's true it's evident, christians don't come together to commit acts of violence in the name of religion, it's the same bible we read and the same God we serve and even though the bible can be interpreted in different ways, non of the interpretation calls for violence and terrorism like the muslims do so why is it that some muslims will read their own, Go and commit violence and then truly believe that it is in Allah's name, muslims doing this in Nigeria, libya, india sef can't be wrong na. It's not even that we cannot retaliate if we want to or that we do not have the power to do so. So what is the muslims own?
The funny thing is that it is the Southern muslims and the western muslims that will come and be defending the religion when t is the North that is well known for the religion, if the Northern muslims are doing it alot, are you the southern and western muslims saying that they are wrong...?
I know muslims for their communal fellowship together, you can see hundreds of muslims in the same place on mats all kissing the floor, if they come together and pray together are you saying that the violent muslims don't know the peaceful ones ? If islam is a religion of peace shouldn't the peaceful muslims try to flush out the violent ones? Expose and punish them ? Even inside that Maiduguri either they are all violent muslims or the so called peaceful ones are in support what the violent ones are doing...
** my own 2 cents **

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by invectives(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=Bawss1]Terrible news as usual from Nigeria. This is becoming all too frequent.[
Hey,fyi dat news came out of AREWAMABAD.not nigeria.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by Truman155(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2012
Rolling.:

i think it's unfair to judge the whole muslims because of the waywardness of a few dissidents.
few ? ........... Avanistan, therran, iraq, nigeria, usa, pakistan, syria, egypt turkey, algeria, southsudan, sudan, lyibia,somalia, yemen, oman, jourdan,..........and u stil have the gods to say few ? (I §UPPORT I§REAL FIGHT AGAIN§T J¡HARD & PROGRE§§)
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by lorddannie: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2012
OlowoTee: 20students killed? 20 families affected.. Lord, Have Mercy. sad
NTA reported 46 students were killed
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by obowunmi(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2012
Nigeria is a country where poverty-stricken youths support an infidel over an IPad but will keep quiet in the face of killings, terrorism, and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by jude33084(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2012
odehaj: I disagree with u in some quarters,sorry.

AŋԂ U̶̲̅ think U̶̲̅ make sense ᵝȳ disagreeing aŋԂ not stating why. undecided
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by kraftyiyk: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2012
Boko @ it again! and d govt look's on in awe, i bet d names dey spared were core islamic names, while doz dey shot r xtians and maybe....maybe moslems with less islamic inclined names....all doz who r accusing d Igbo's on NL shud c fr dem self's what d ibo man forsaw as early as 1966, when dey started hatchn this Jihad plan , to take islam down to d soutern rivers, to kill all males except 6yrs olds, e.t..c, which d war prevented!....from my perspective, dis ppl can never be re-oriented, dey have imbecility in dia blood which explaiins why they r extremists!....please, and please, the souveriegn national coonference shud be hastened, if we still wish to have a nation called Nigeria, if not, well...d worst might as well be on it's way to happen!'.....i hv spoken.
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by agog: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Ganys:

have u forgotten dat ur boko hanimals kill Muslims they consider traitor as well? they believe Muslim that don't believe in their vision of doing jihad and killing all 'infidels' are themselves infidels doomed with the same fate. Islam is peace my foot!!
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by ugoflenzy: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2012
Be4 I use 2 tink dat islam is a religion bt nw I understand dat dey r jst blood suckin demon lukin 4 who 2 devour may God av mercy  ‎​*U̶̲̥̅̊* guyz.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by foulplay: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2012
Ya Allah, have mercy on us!
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by foulplay: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Ya Allah, have mercy on us!
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by jude33084(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2012
foulplay: Ya Allah, have mercy on us!

Are U̶̲̅ okay grin
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by Korrection(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2012
can anyone sense what im feeling...? the north are destroying themselves thinking they are distabilising nigeria...stewpeeed
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2012
Rolling.:

i think it's unfair to judge the whole muslims because of the waywardness of a few dissidents.

this statement is one of the greatest lie of the century! did u say few dissidents? we all know their is nothing like "a few dissidents" in islam!

all muslims are bloody vampires - it has been proven time and time and time and time again and they are still proving it to us till this very moment! that is why no muslim openly condemns the numerous evil of their brodas but will rather find an excuse for it!

Islam is a religion from the pits of hell and should be avoided by any sane person! can u picture somebody killing anoda human and shouting alahuakbar! [god be praised]! if that is not the height of madness then i wonda what is!!

They are about to cause a major catastrophe that will shake the world to its foundation!

damn! i so hate islam! am hating them so much everyday that after watching that boko haram leader's video on youtube, i really get to agree that killing a muslim is a service to humanity! [am really so sorry to say that, but i just cant help hating them!]
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by livethinme: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2012
olumaxi: undecidedBut my questn is..y r al terorist a muslim?..d talibans,alqueda,bokoharam etc

youre wrong, go and educate yourself. What happened is tragic, but statements like that dont help..
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by livethinme: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2012
CrazyMan:
I understand your anger Frosbel.

God just has to intervene in the Nigerian situation, because Its very obvious that the authorities can no longer handle members of the so called club.

Therefore, I would enjoin you to keep praying for our beloved country.

havent we been doing that for the past 52 years? Dont you think its time to actually do something about the situation rather than just praying all the time?
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by livethinme: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2012
Truman155: few ? ........... Avanistan, therran, iraq, nigeria, usa, pakistan, syria, egypt turkey, algeria, southsudan, sudan, lyibia,somalia, yemen, oman, jourdan,..........and u stil have the gods to say few ? (I §UPPORT I§REAL FIGHT AGAIN§T J¡HARD & PROGRE§§)

so many Nigerians here are misinformed its quite funny...people in South Sudan are mostly Christian. Why did you mention Turkey and the US?
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by samkoro: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2012
Islam! Islam ! Islam!
Judgement day shall be terrible and fool of regrets.

The almighty Jehovah God of Abraham will ask some simple questions to moslems.He may not use any holy book written by man,holy or not.He will ask simple questions that touches on common sense and our humanity.Examples of such questions are

1) How beautifull is the sight of human blood and corpse ?

2)Did the victims enjoy it while u beheaded and butchered them or did they moan in pain?

3)How does the blood of victims of murder take murderers to paradise?

4)How would u feel if someone does jihad on ur wife or child by beheading them while u watch?

5)To the peacefull moslems he will still ask;how come u decided to be part of a religion like this although u did or did not do Jihad or murder?

6)Would u choose a paradise of Allah under the shadow of sword and blood or my(Jehovah) paradise where love,kindness,joy and everlasting life reigns.

Those are the simple questions one should ask before following any religion blindly and sheepishly. Hardening of your heart is never a solution rather its the biggest mistake one could make.You may be young and vibrant now,but when u are getting old and approaching the grave,it gives much concern,because you will be on your own alone
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by LeJeun3: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2012
lorddannie: NTA reported 46 students were killed

NTA can report 46, know ye brethren that over 100 Students lost their lives! No Truth Available [NTA].
Re: Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students by hbrednic: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2012
moslems again,killing innocent students that harmed nobody.
i just dont get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) / Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.