Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

The East,the West,islamic Insurgency,terrorrism,and The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The East,the West,islamic Insurgency,terrorrism,and The World. (541 Views)

TB Joshua Denies Prophesy On The Kidnap Of An East-African President / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The East,the West,islamic Insurgency,terrorrism,and The World. by Dspiritcatalyst: 5:02am On Oct 04, 2012
So many people are ignorant of the mystery behind this world,There are so many problems and difficulties going on today.People are commiting all sorts of attrocities,Terrorism are evrywhere,religious fights,killings of innocent citizens,insecurities in so many advanced countries and the third world countries.Have you ever asked yourself why all this are happening?...Suicide bombings in the east,the 9 11 attack in the US,the Taliban and the alquaeda,the US drone attacks in pakistan and some middles eastern countries,the US hunt and killing of some top terrorist organization leaders,the burning of the Holy koran by the Us army and what happened as a result of that all over the world,the US film so many Islamic religious people think it,s an abuse on Prophet Mohammed and the killings and miserable acts that followed it.

I,ve been asking my spirit since the first time I heard about terrorism and the act of the islamic insurgencies all over the world why are people like this?and I found a true answer to my long time questions in the Bible,in the book of Genesis.And believe me,all these problems and challenges on terrorism is destined and meant to be like that.And that is how it will be till the end of time.The west and the remaining people in the world will continue to fight against terrorism,and the people behind all act of terrorism will always strive to manifest there plans in destroying all those against them,because it is destined.
It all started in the book of Genesis,when Abraham and His wife Sarah were waiting on the lord for the promised child.Sarah got frustrated in that process,so she gave her husband her egyptian maidservant(Hagar)to sleep with,so she can obtain children by her.(Gen 16:2-4).....The maidservant concieved,and sarah became despised in the maid,s eyes,Sarah dealt harshly with the maid,so she ran away.And it came to pass the angel of the lord found Hagar by a spring of water in the wilderness,by the spring of water on the way to shur and asked her where she have come from and where she is going?she explained all what happened to the angel,and the angel said she should return to her mistress and submit herself under her and the angel bless her and told her about the child she is carrying.He blessed the child and there,the act of terrorism,islamic insurgencies,and the hunt by the west and the rest of the world made manifest.
11.And the Angel of the Lord continued, See now, you are with child and shall bear a son, and shall call his name Ishmael [God hears], because the Lord has heard and paid attention to your affliction.
12.And he [Ishmael] will be as a [b]wild ass among men; his hand will be against every man and every man’s hand against him, and he will live to the east and on the borders of all his kinsmen.(Gen 16:11-12..AMP VERSION).

And offcourse Ismael live to the east,and His brother Isaac is the forefathers of the people of Isreal and the west,and they are never in accord.

http://thespiritcatalyst.com/the-eastthe-westislamic-insurgencyterrorrismand-the-world/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Like Crying When Worshiping God? / The Last Warning! / The True Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.