Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

I'm In Love With An Ogbanje - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Ogbanje (19890 Views)

Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? / A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? / Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by skyfaze(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2008
i met this girl at the village last december and we get to love ourself so much but after my investigation ,i found out she is an OGBANJE,pls i don't wan't to lose the girl cus she is the only woman i love right now and i never felt this way for any woman b/4 pls i need your advice about how to bring her out from that place cus i know that she loves me so much, pls don't advice me to leave her cus i am not going to do that.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by hotfunmi(f): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2008
How did you know she is  ogbanje? i guess ogbanje is what we yorubas call abikun? or yemoja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by skyfaze(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2008
i had that she went for a deliverance and make an open conffession and she refuse to come out of it
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by stalker(f): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2008
Some people must start a thread by fire by force. angry No pun intended grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by tosinadeda: 1:34am On Jan 18, 2008
e no hard now, its either she converts u or u convert her
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by SizzleBoy(m): 1:38am On Jan 18, 2008
skyfaze, you might need some help in your spelling first. You HAD about it Dang.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by opokonwa(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2008
Ol boy!

Love can really be crazy o! shocked shocked shocked

Maybe you be Ogbanje too but you've not discovered tongue tongue tongue

Like attracts like embarassed
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by blogtech(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2008
Oponkonwa- Guy i seem to concur with you,because them say na witch dey know witch abi?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by opokonwa(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2008
Ol boy!

This one sounds like the name of one old Nigerian Home movie; FATAL ATTRACTION! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by annamaria: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2008
as winch dey know winch, na so ogbanje dey know ogbanje. why do u want to change anything?
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Soundmind(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2008
I think u much to do hear if you realy ove her.
Sit her down and find out from her if she is an ogbanje. If she realy love you, she will tell you the whole truth. Ask her of htis consistently and in love, she will tell you the truth one day. Pls, do not sleep with her now, dig deep into her background first.
I have come accross such and it took time before i got the truth.
i do not know your interest in her? With prayer, committment and love, you can make her the finest saint.
Good luck.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Joey82(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2008
@poster
thank God u know, take her 2 ur pastor 4 deliverance
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by tkb417(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2008
How did you know she is ogbanje? i guess ogbanje is what we yorubas call abikun? or yemoja
grin grin u no well. Abikun ko, abirun ni. Im sure baba sala trained you. very funny.

e no hard now, its either she converts u or u convert her
grin grin grin Word!

Ol boy!

This one sounds like the name of one old Nigerian Home movie; FATAL ATTRACTION!

lmao. may God deliver all of you. This is really hilarious!!!

@Poster
Nothing difficult, just become a witchdoctor grin grin grin grin
I don die oo grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by yimiton(f): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2008
There's NOTHING like Ogbanje! shocked

Instead of making enquiries into her Ogbanjeism, make enquiries into her health.

There's a very high possibility that she has sickle cell anemea.
Check out all the symtoms of a sickler and all the symtoms of a so-called Ogbanje and you'll see that they have everything in common.

Have you ever wondered why Ogbanjes are found mostly in the villages and in poor homes? Have you wondered why the children before them often die or very sickly?

Look, take this girl to the hospital and do a thorough check up. Also look into the medical history of her family and come back to tell me weather she's an Ogbanje or a sickler.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Omonunu2u(f): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2008
@poster

pls tell us have u slept with her,
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by WesleyanA(f): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2008
only on Nairaland. hehe
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by tkb417(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2008
There's NOTHING like Ogbanje!
are u serious? i'll dig up
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by tkb417(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2008
@yimiton
you might be wrong because i just asked someone. Apologies to the first respondent.
Someone just told me Abiku=Ogbanje. Apparently, der is no english meaning for this.

I don't think its only in the villages things like that happen. It goes beyond physical environments but its more of some meta-physical stuffs (spiritual if u want to say).

I think a lot of Pastors must have dealt with stuffs like that before. I'll dig up on this to know wassup.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Kemjisuper(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2008
I think the only logical explanation for Ogbanje is sickle cell anaemia! Did your girl confess to you in person? Or are you simply riding on fake stories from haters? You may need to hear from the source herself!
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by goldboy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2008
ogbanje ogbanje!!!!!!1 hmmm this one na serious matta oo

@yimiton
i dont fully agree with u oo cos i have seen such in rich homes and poao homes alike.  the rich ones cover up their own with a lot of mastery and deception and fashion craze,etc to cover up and cmmit a lot of havoc,

in some quarters, they are simply called abiku, others generalise them as witches and many other names depending on the area.

now the most important thing here is to prove if this lady is really ogbanje and whether our dear poster shd go on,

my take is this,
1.he has right to life, not just live, becos she ws created by and for God and not the devil , she simply needs deliverance, prayers and assistance(care, love(agape), friendlinesss and teaching-general things and the word of God].  she needs real help

2. poster shd thnak God he already knows this b4 going into the relationship, other wise a lot of things may be hppening in his/their llife that he may not understand or comprehend. so he is already forewarned.

3. but now the main isssue is that she is not ready to come out of the cult,

4.poster shd discuss with his pastor becos na serious matter

my sincere prayer is for the lady to agree to come out and be free cos she is under reall bondage, although she may not agree to this now until she is fully delivered.  its a whole lot of issues and the matter na be small one,

Iwill get back with more info and by Gods grace all will end well,

@ poster pls pray more and hard cos such pple are very deceptive and seductive
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by tkb417(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2008
I think the only logical explanation for Ogbanje is sickle cell anaemia!
how now? how can Sickel Cell anaemia be Ogbanje?
im ignorant pls educate me.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by tkb417(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2008
@goldboi
i totally agree with ya.
Rich peops suffer this too
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by nana(f): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2008
How is ogbanje the same as SC. Anaemia? Hmm. . .
Well,ogbanje is what people call abiku,emere or evil-possesed pikin- - These are the pikin that dies and come back to the world again. . .
SCA carriers are not possesed. . . .
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by tkb417(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2008
These are the pikin that dies and come back to the world again. . .
SCA carriers are not possesed. . . .
Pikin grin grin
Yeah, exactly my tots and take on this
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2008
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY!!!!

what exactly is the connection with sickle cell anaemia and ogbanjeism? i thought one was spiritual and the other medical?
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by yimiton(f): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY!!!!

what exactly is the connection with sickle cell anaemia and ogbanjeism? i thought one was spiritual and the other medical?
Lol grin

My point here is that a lot of people prefer to give spiritual meanings to physical things they find difficult to understand.
I'm talking here because I once had an uncle (may his wonderful soul rest in peace)

My uncle who later became a priest lost all his elder ones while they were still very young. He was named Uba (meaning Vulture) because he was declared an Ogbanje.
He fell sick often and had crises the way I hear Ogbanjes do.
When he grew up, he researched into his medical history and discovered that his mother was SS and his father AS while he was an AS with very low immune system.

Now tell me, how won't all the siblings before him die, when they were all probably SS?

Our parents couldn't have understood that in ages past because they didn't have the scientific know how, that was why they tried to find answers and solutions the way they knew best.

This is one of the reasons I strongly believe that there's NOTHING like Ogbanje. We have been brought up to think there is and we act that way, even the so called Ogbanjes behave the way they do because they have made them believe that they are different and 'spiritual'.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Damoche10: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2008
Skyfaze,

Before I give you my comment answer this question. HAVE U BANGED HER?
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by princeonx: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
For those of you that believe there's Ogbanje, when was the last/latest time you heard of one? People now get geno test and all that before getting married to avoid having Sickel cell kids which our great grand parents up till the early 80s call Ogbaje.
From the 90s lets say late 90s to date how many Ogbanje you don see? abi the evil spirit/Ogbanje don repent?
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2008
plz, can someone fill me in on what ogbanje is? is that a state or what?
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2008
@toyinrayo

witches. flying people (who only achieve this feat between midnight-3pm), demon possessed.
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by princeonx: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2008
Its not a state! its a capital lol

Anyway back in the days when a sickel cell kid die and ofcox the once before and after die too, people believe they are Ogbanje (evil)! so each time they die, they'll come back again and again and again!
Re: I'm In Love With An Ogbanje by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@toyinrayo

witches. flying people (who only achieve this feat between midnight-3pm), demon possessed.

thanks jare kiss

prince_onx:

Its not a state! its a capital lol

okkkk, the capital of where you reside? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego / 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.