Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,053 members, 7,906,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide (20181 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by saintohia: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2012
They've started their usual drama again.

SNC would stop all this trash and get people to be reasonable.

They should actually be apologizing to Nigerians for the present situation (all christians in the North being on death roll) and the evil they are nursing.

Lets keep watching the longest a forced union would survive.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by elderbros(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2012
pastie: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

joke of the week.
grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by omenziate(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2012
Of what use are the northern muslims to Nigeria really? Sometimes, I just blame Nnamdi azikiwe and Lord Lugard(pbuh) for this imbroglio we found ourselves in, these retrogressive disease-ridden retards shuldn't b part of Nigeria to begin with.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Classicalman(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084: Wahala gey oh! I wonder Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† τhe christians will sue τhe muslims for? undecided
We the coalition of Southern Nigerian Christians and non-muslims also demand a compensation of 1trillion Naira for the wanton Slaughtering, Bombing, shooting e.t.c of our brethren and churches, by the Islamist Jihadists in the north.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by lungtruth(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2012
come 2015 Nigeria will decide i reserve my comment for now.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by tunshe: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
arthurous: This prophet mohammed descendant are causing problem every where in the world. The same Muslim the fight for alah the same muslim the sue FG to court. It be like say BOKO HARAM are lacking money so they are looking for money from FG to fund their devilish group it will not work for u people. If I be FG I will not answer them.

I am sure you have never read any unbiased report about the prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)nor Islam. You just join your blindfolded fellows on nairaland to spit at the sun.Let me remind you that each time you do,your saliva and phlegm stains your face.What an exercise in futility!!!

Do you know the meaning of descendants?I doubt you do.

How can you be FG?Its clear you don't even know the meaning of FG.

In conclusion,you are not intelligent enough to comment on this topic.Please take your hatred for Islam elsewhere.

I keep wondering why some people are so gullible and so quick to blame Islam for the crime of a group of people.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Todaynatoday: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
And what exactly will they use the money for? Bring back the dead or use it to buy condoms for the 72 virgins?

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by ParisLove1: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
I just unfollowed this joke angry angry

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by ParisLove1: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Psylas(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
preciousoz: Good Idea mehn!!! Am gonna demand compensation of 1bn from the FG for failing to protect me when I was robbed in 2010 my 2 phones and properties stolen.

I love Nigeria grin
u will do dat wen u robb sombody, not wen sombody robbing u
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by preshuspee: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
pastie: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

joke of the week.

i tel you o!! beta joke
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by funmeme(f): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Its called "try ur luck" un4tun8ly FG wnt be dumb to guck it.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by paleson(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ile-Ife:
How much will the northern muslims pay other Nigerians for:

1. Atrocities committed by Northern muslim Military dictators

2. destruction of lives and properties by northern muslim youths since independence

3. Boko-Haram

4. Hajj pilgrimage (the government pays for it)
This shows that u need to go back to school.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by sammily(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
I laugh in Mojoadeen
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Psylas(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
franchizy: I'm 100% in support of d Northern Muslims suit against the Federal Govt, if d Igbos are agrieved losing there people in d North, they shud go to d court and stop talking rubish here. Insha Allah
If FG give dey 105b i will suport d muslims wit 10 million! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by FrenchyL(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
These people are just dreamers!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by klax(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
Guyz forget about these people. But lets wait a minute guyz does this make sense at all Who commited Genocide

When a group of people or may I say a sort of "Allien Descendant" " Sons and Daughter of Human Cancer" who are already Heavemy Cursed DESCENDANT talk please let everyone just keep quiet and be watching them in their foolishness,

N105 Billion is small let the i d o t s ask for N105 Quatrillion and it would fall from heaven. "Bloody human Virus"
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Psylas(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
Todaynatoday: And what exactly will they use the money for? Bring back the dead or use it to buy condoms for the 72 virgins?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by bigmaut: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
Compesation ke !ilaugh in hausa some Bloody Muslim Baboons soaks some Bloody islamic Dogs in dia own blood and dey want compensation frm Federal Guavanment 4 killin dia selfs,this is fukin funny, ina fukin country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by killuminati(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
E be like na to curse other religion na hin dis christians dey go learn for church shocked

From page one to here all I read is curse/hatred/andshits...

The best I expect christians to do as they claim their religion is, is to pray for the muslims for a better understanding

Now tell me, what difference does it makes between christians and boko haram, I see none!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by gezzyvinci(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
sincerely...I Love nairaland more dan fb, twitter etc...d kind of comments I c here @ times can cure hypertension n fill d reader with Jot, happiness n laughter.......but meanyl, r ds muslims stupid or sumtin...I guess dt dia prophet must b a drunken master.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by mike404(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
I S L A M A B A D embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by gezzyvinci(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
killuminati: E be like na to curse other religion na hin dis christians dey go learn for church shocked

From page one to here all I read is curse/hatred/andshits...

The best I expect christians to do as they claim their religion is, is to pray for the muslims for a better understanding

Now tell me, what difference does it makes between christians and boko haram, I see none!

christians dont kill for fun.....and a lot of oda tins dt I aint got time to list.....y shud U pray for a lost soul(dt doesnt wanna know d truth)

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by SlyIg(f): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
I said it that these Foolss will soon run out of money to sponsor their boko haram. Thanks to our loving Jésus!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by tunshe: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
“There are more Christian killers than Muslim killers in the United States.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eH0YYic_JpY
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by tunshe: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
Tony Blair's sister in law converts to Islam, gives inspiring speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSB-fPRT2kU
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by SlyIg(f): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
tunshe:

I am sure you have never read any unbiased report about the prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)nor Islam. You just join your blindfolded fellows on nairaland to spit at the sun.Let me remind you that each time you do,your saliva and phlegm stains your face.What an exercise in futility!!!

Do you know the meaning of descendants?I doubt you do.

How can you be FG?Its clear you don't even know the meaning of FG.

In conclusion,you are not intelligent enough to comment on this topic.Please take your hatred for Islam elsewhere.

I keep wondering why some people are so gullible and so quick to blame Islam for the crime of a group of people.
Kup utebe inua ndisime afo. Ebot Amarcus!
Are boko haram not muslims reading and acting from the Holy Koran?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by bigmaut: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
Compesation ke !ilaugh in hausa some Bloody Muslim Baboons soaks some Bloody islamic Dogs in dia own blood and dey want compensation frm Federal Guavanment 4 killin dia selfs,this is fukin funny, ina fukin country grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by otele(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
tunshe:
“There are more Christian killers than Muslim killers in the United States.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eH0YYic_JpY

1. There are far more "Christians" than Muslims in the US
2. Those killers DO NOT kill in the name of Christ or God. The Muslim killers kill inbthw name of Allah or Mohamed. That's the difference.

Toni Blair's sister in law converts to Islam- and so what? I should jump up or what? How does that affect the price of chicken wings at KFC?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by bigmaut: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084: Muslims members of Southern Kaduna community in Kaduna State has asked the ECOWAS Court of Justice sitting in Abuja to order the Federal Government to pay them the sum of N105bn as compensation for failing to protect them from an alleged ethno-religious cleansing carried out by indigenous members of the community after the April 2011 presidential election.

The suit, which came up for hearing on Wednesday, was filed on behalf of the Southern Kaduna muslims by the plaintiffs – the Registered Trustees of Jamaa Foundation, Alhaji Suleiman Ahmed, Alhaji Muhammed Zailani, Malam Sale Waziri, Wada Balarabe and Yakubu Yunusa.

The Federal Government of Nigeria and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice were listed as the respondents.

Southern Kaduna muslims claimed that the Federal Government failed to protect them from a premeditated mayhem which led to the death of 838 members of their community on April 18 and 19, 2011.

In the suit filed by their lawyer, Abdulfatah Bello, they claimed that “the premeditated mayhem was executed in Kamuru Ukulu on the 18th day of April 2011.”

They said, “In the evening of the said day while the Muslim community were enjoying the peace of the after effect of the presidential election, their habitat was surrounded by some indigenous youths who mounted illegal road blocks to and from the town.”

The plaintiffs claimed that, in the civil disturbances that ensued shortly after the road block was set up, their members lost lives and property while relevant agencies of the government failed to restore order in the community.

The plaintiffs also claimed that, so far, none of those responsible for the alleged crime has been arrested.

They therefore asked the court to declare that the failure of the respondents to provide timely protection for them was unlawful and violated their human rights, as guaranteed under the African Charter of People and Human Rights, and the UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Also, the Southern Kaduna Muslim community asked the court to order the Federal Government to pay them a total of N105bn as compensation.

LINK: http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-muslims-demand-n105bn-from-fg-for-genocide/
Compensation ke !ilaugh in hausa some Bloody Muslim Baboons soaks some Bloody islamic Dogs in dia own blood and dey want compensation frm Federal Guavanment 4 killin dia selfs,this is fukin funny, ina fukin country grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by patrickmuf(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
gezzyvinci: christians dont kill for fun.....and a lot of oda tins dt I aint got time to list.....y shud U pray for a lost soul(dt doesnt wanna know d truth)
Jesus never gave up on any soul to start with...Stop the hypocrisy...
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by IleIfe2(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
paleson: This shows that u need to go back to school.

Nope, you and your people seriously have alot to learn in school. You know, we can all agree on that. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ebonyi State You May Not Have Known / Amazing Facts About Obudu - By Michael Uzoma Michael / IGP Ibrahim Idris Arrives Anambra Ahead Of Anambra Election (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.