Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,350 members, 7,971,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:12 AM

Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide (20275 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Pecca: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
That's is called, around my quarters, 'Aboki + Nunu Mentality'. The cure has not been found yet. Hence we either let them blab or we kill 'em...all of 'em.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by CrazyMan(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
This is not surprising to me. They are just looking for another way to start another crisis and another reason for war. They always find a reason for Jihad. Isn't that their trademark? War, fight, kill and destroy?

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by BeraBera(f): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
Which genocide is that one?
Afterall who die pass for the post election violence?
Abegi make I hear word
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
omar22:

Can someone tell me who started the Biafra WAR?

I guess the [size=18pt]Yoruba[/size] Yorubas should get in line for [size=18pt]been[/size] being[size=18pt] mentally disturbed [/size]by the constant moaning and Whining of the Igbos and the constants whinging of the northerns over power

First,let me school you, just before I further expose your intellectual deficiency. Compare my corrections to your post, and thank me later. Also, here are some points I think you should note:

1, Mentally disturbed = Lunacy (Explains why your people have them in abundance).

2, You might want to take Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation classes.

3,The part of your post I highlighted in RED, makes you sound like a drunken dyslexic, who had a "mental seizure" while typing.

Have a great day.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084:

About τhe Biafra war I think Ɣ☺Ʊ should ask same northerners aŋԂ τhe Yorubas wink

Ojuckwu only declared Biafra not War cheesy

@Omar22

There you go. . . Do see how misinformed, or should I saw ignorant you are?

@Jude. Thank you for taking time out to educate Omar.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by mu2sa2: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
These people were targeted and killed in large numbers because they are Hausa/Fulani. Almost all of them are Muslims. Their assailants are the non-Hausa indigenes who are christians. So we had a situation in southern Kaduna which was mainly ethnic but also tangentially religious. D victims hav taken their case to ecowas court because they failed to get justice in kaduna State, whose governor comes from the ethnic group that carried out the ruthless massacre of the hausa/Fulani and seem not keen to take on his own people for the killings.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by omar22(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
phreakabit:

First,let me school you, just before I further expose your intellectual deficiency. Compare my corrections to your post, and thank me later. Also, here are some points I think you should note:

1, Mentally disturbed = Lunacy (Explains why your people have them in abundance).

2, You might want to take Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation classes.

3,The part of your post I highlighted in RED, makes you sound like a drunken dyslexic, who had a "mental seizure" while typing.

Have a great day.

You sound like someone who could start a fight in an empty room, so tell me as an outsider, what do you think about the human race?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by stjudas(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
A MUST READ FOR YOU!!!
A Muslim man in Egypt killed his
wife because she was reading the
Bible and then buried her with
their infant baby and an 8-year
old daughter. The girls were
buried alive! He then reported to
the police that an uncle killed
the kids. 15 days later, another
family
member died. When they went to
bury him, they found the 2 little
girls under the sand -ALIVE! The
country is outraged over the
incident, and the man will be
executed.. The older girl was
asked how she had survived and
she says:- 'A man wearing shiny
white clothes, with bleeding
wounds in his hands, came every
day to feed us. He woke up my
mom so she could nurse my
sister,' she said. She was
interviewed on Egyptian national
TV, by availed Muslim woman
news anchor. She said on public
TV, 'This was none other than
Jesus, because nobody else does
things like this!' Muslims believe
Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the
wounds mean He really was
crucified, and it's clear also that
He is alive! But, it's also clear
that the child could not make up
a
story like this, and there is no
way these children could have
survived without a true miracle.
Muslim leaders are going to have
a hard time to figure out what to
do with
this, and the popularity of the
Passion movie doesn't help! With
Egypt at the centre of the media
and education in the Middle East ,
you can be sure this story will
spread.
Christ is still turning the
world upside down! Please let this
story be shared. The Lord says, 'I
will bless the person who puts his
trust in me.' Jeremiah 17. Please
forward to all on your list and
God will reward you abundantly!!
Mark 8:38 which says, 'Therefore
who so ever shall be ashamed of
Me and my Words in this
adulterous and sinful generation,
the Son of Man shall also be
ashamed of him when He comes in
the glory of His Father with the
holy angels'.
Don't worry if those you have
forwarded will respond or do
anything with this message, just
fulfil your part and shake off your
dust!....... Jesus loves you!
Hit like/share if you are not
ashamed of
Jesus
&
write "I love you Jesus" if you are
proud of him

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by illicit(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
oradee:

Pls answer who did? Its on record that Nzeogwu led the coup but did he do it single-handedly? That a coup was done which involved the killing of many Hausa people in govt did it mean it was hausa inclined? In the history of Nig,the hausas decided to colonise leadership and from there corruption and bad govt started. Why were subsequent coups not interpreted to be tribal and result to another massacre and war?

When a return coup was done to Ironsi (igbo), why did the hausa's still massaccre igbo's in the north?

this is just out of context, dont even start, u d ones who started dis killing of innocent people on dia beds.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by 9jaIhail(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
illicit:
this is just out of context, dont even start, u d ones who started dis killing of innocent people on dia beds.

See how blind and silly you can be by calling useless corrupt politicians innocent? what a slowpoke.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
omar22:

You sound like someone who could start a fight in an empty room, so tell me as an outsider, what do you think about the human race?

The human race?. . . . Hmm, lets see. I think the not so productive ones such as yourself, should be sterilized, or better yet, put to "sleep". What do you think?. . . Brilliant idea right? Yeah, I know.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Naijamericana: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084: Muslims members of Southern Kaduna community in Kaduna State has asked the ECOWAS Court of Justice sitting in Abuja to order the Federal Government to pay them the sum of N105bn as compensation for failing to protect them from an alleged ethno-religious cleansing carried out by indigenous members of the community after the April 2011 presidential election.

The suit, which came up for hearing on Wednesday, was filed on behalf of the Southern Kaduna muslims by the plaintiffs – the Registered Trustees of Jamaa Foundation, Alhaji Suleiman Ahmed, Alhaji Muhammed Zailani, Malam Sale Waziri, Wada Balarabe and Yakubu Yunusa.

The Federal Government of Nigeria and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice were listed as the respondents.

Southern Kaduna muslims claimed that the Federal Government failed to protect them from a premeditated mayhem which led to the death of 838 members of their community on April 18 and 19, 2011.

In the suit filed by their lawyer, Abdulfatah Bello, they claimed that “the premeditated mayhem was executed in Kamuru Ukulu on the 18th day of April 2011.”

They said, “In the evening of the said day while the Muslim community were enjoying the peace of the after effect of the presidential election, their habitat was surrounded by some indigenous youths who mounted illegal road blocks to and from the town.”

The plaintiffs claimed that, in the civil disturbances that ensued shortly after the road block was set up, their members lost lives and property while relevant agencies of the government failed to restore order in the community.

The plaintiffs also claimed that, so far, none of those responsible for the alleged crime has been arrested.

They therefore asked the court to declare that the failure of the respondents to provide timely protection for them was unlawful and violated their human rights, as guaranteed under the African Charter of People and Human Rights, and the UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Also, the Southern Kaduna Muslim community asked the court to order the Federal Government to pay them a total of N105bn as compensation.

LINK: http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-muslims-demand-n105bn-from-fg-for-genocide/

Oh really? Then indi igbo we should ask for $500 billion for the progroms of the '60s! Stupid people!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by otele(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
@ Tunshe

When was the last time( or first time) you heard somebody killed another person because a cartoon was drawn about Jesus in a far away country where the killer has never been?

When was the last time (or first time) you saw a riot in a city because a loner in another city in a far away country made a bad statement about Jesus many years ago?

You have no idea how the rest of the rational world views Islam. I hear this story all the time about " o these guys don't represent Islam bla bla bla" and yet, the so called rational majority of Muslims are not doing enough to convince the rest of the world that violence is not Islam.

We saw people rejoice when 9-11 happened. We saw people express anger when bin laden was killed.
Think dude. Your religion has been hijacked by lunatics. They have become the face of Islam in this generation. Until the rational Muslims step up, Islam will be viewed as a violent religion.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084: Muslims members of Southern Kaduna community in Kaduna State has asked the ECOWAS Court of Justice sitting in Abuja to order the Federal Government to pay them the sum of N105bn as compensation for failing to protect them from an alleged ethno-religious cleansing carried out by indigenous members of the community after the April 2011 presidential election.

The suit, which came up for hearing on Wednesday, was filed on behalf of the Southern Kaduna muslims by the plaintiffs – the Registered Trustees of Jamaa Foundation, Alhaji Suleiman Ahmed, Alhaji Muhammed Zailani, Malam Sale Waziri, Wada Balarabe and Yakubu Yunusa.

The Federal Government of Nigeria and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice were listed as the respondents.

Southern Kaduna muslims claimed that the Federal Government failed to protect them from a premeditated mayhem which led to the death of 838 members of their community on April 18 and 19, 2011.

In the suit filed by their lawyer, Abdulfatah Bello, they claimed that “the premeditated mayhem was executed in Kamuru Ukulu on the 18th day of April 2011.”

They said, “In the evening of the said day while the Muslim community were enjoying the peace of the after effect of the presidential election, their habitat was surrounded by some indigenous youths who mounted illegal road blocks to and from the town.”

The plaintiffs claimed that, in the civil disturbances that ensued shortly after the road block was set up, their members lost lives and property while relevant agencies of the government failed to restore order in the community.

The plaintiffs also claimed that, so far, none of those responsible for the alleged crime has been arrested.

They therefore asked the court to declare that the failure of the respondents to provide timely protection for them was unlawful and violated their human rights, as guaranteed under the African Charter of People and Human Rights, and the UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Also, the Southern Kaduna Muslim community asked the court to order the Federal Government to pay them a total of N105bn as compensation.

LINK: http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-muslims-demand-n105bn-from-fg-for-genocide/

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by confusion247(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
franchizy: I'm 100% in support of d Northern Muslims suit against the Federal Govt, if d Igbos are agrieved losing there people in d North, they shud go to d court and stop talking rubish here. Insha Allah
if igbos should ask for compensation, federal govt can't be able to pay it. If 838 people worth 105 billion naira.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by akereconfi: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
akthedream: You cant sue Muslims.You can only sue bokoharam if you think its possible.

Shattap eeediat
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by mmmustapha(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
I thought 105bl is not enough y not 300bl since everytin u hav there hav bin destroyed
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Ganys: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
browncool: Are all these not enough reasons to constantly say that these Muslims are full of shit? When the killers are also Muslims. Muslims have not been able to peacefully lived with other Non-Muslims through out the world. Can anyone mention any country for me and I will tell you the havoc they committed in that country
UAE Where you brother IBORI etal spend & Invest your looted Money.
Why are they not investing in ur peaceful southern town...Clown
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by illicit(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

See how blind and silly you can be by calling useless corrupt politicians innocent? what a slowpoke.
corrupt accepted, but still killing them in their beds aint manly, thats cowardice.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by confusion247(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
omar22:

Can someone tell me who started the Biafra WAR?

I guess the Yoruba should get in line for been mentally disturbed by the constant moaning and Whining of the Igbos and the constants whinging of the northerns over power

Ojukwu declared biafra, gowon declared war. That will answer your question.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by bukatyne(f): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
these people are on a very long thing. when they collect the money from the court of justice, they should pay all the peoples that have died in their state through religious and ethnic conflicts and terrorism. they should be very ashamed to open their mouths in such matters.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by bukatyne(f): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
akthedream: You cant sue Muslims.You can only sue bokoharam if you think its possible.
i understand you want to defend your religion but sometimes, it's best not to comment.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by bukatyne(f): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
franchizy: I'm 100% in support of d Northern Muslims suit against the Federal Govt, if d Igbos are agrieved losing there people in d North, they shud go to d court and stop talking rubish here. Insha Allah
JUST KEEP QUIET AND LEAVE THIS THREAD UNTIL YOU PICK UP YOUR COMMON SENSE WHERE YOU LEFT IT.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by PastorOla1: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
CASE CLOSED!!!!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
If the FG dares responds or even release a statement about this issue then they are fools and I will champion the fight for compensation of the genocide on biafra and all the people that Boko Haram has killed
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Onlytruth(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
So, there is someone in Northern Nigeria who knows that compensations are paid as part of a remediation process in cases of genocide, extra-judicial killings, and mass murder? According to this news, apparently there are!

I wonder what makes a Muslim life more valuable than a Christian life; a Hausa life more valuable than an Igbo life in Nigeria. Methinks the difference is in the determination to sue (or use any other means ) to bring all the criminal perpetrators to justice.

Nice to know.

Sharpening my litigation knife (or any other means of seeking justice) now with greatest zeal. cool
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
killuminati: E be like na to curse other religion na hin dis christians dey go learn for church shocked

From page one to here all I read is curse/hatred/andshits...

The best I expect christians to do as they claim their religion is, is to pray for the muslims for a better understanding

Now tell me, what difference does it makes between christians and boko haram, I see none!

U wanna know? Christians don't bomb people. Christians don't kill people wether innocent or guilty for their God. Christians are Peace loving people but can you differentiate muslims from boko haram?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by bukatyne(f): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
i would advise the muslims who are replyin on this thread to just keep quiet. we all know that the destruction caused by some muslims is in geometric progression of what they are whinning about. the remaining of u should focus on image control and be giving us reasons to believe that islam is not what we are seeing and say/do the correct things, u re supporting them! what a shame!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by bukatyne(f): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
gboss4sure: If the FG dares responds or even release a statement about this issue then they are fools and I will champion the fight for compensation of the genocide on biafra and all the people that Boko Haram has killed
if they respond then GEJ should be impeached immediately! it shows that he has no common sense and is not fit to rule this country!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by clomn(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
THIS IS ARRANT NONESENSE. F*CK YOU ALL ISLAMIC MOTHERF*CKERS
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by babyboy3(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
phreakabit:

The human race?. . . . Hmm, lets see. I think the not so productive ones such as yourself, should be sterilized, or better yet, put to "sleep". What do you think?. . . Brilliant idea right? Yeah, I know.

Bro your too slow, and it seems like you didnt catch Omar's question

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by oiseworld: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
i don't blame them, since sanusi has been flinging money freely at them lately, why won't they ask for more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows / Pictures Of Massive Construction Work In Ogun State. / I Regret Not Winning Lagos For PDP In 2003 -atiku

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.