Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,380 members, 7,910,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (4971 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help by ifysimple(f): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Try and ask him the cause of his low fluid. It might be as a result of infection, which can be remedied. Visit hospital with him τ̲̅☺ find solution. But if its from birth(which i doubt), that it when you need only prayer/miracle. Goodluck
Re: Help by MrsChima1(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
cowgurl:

A dude with zero sperm count? can any woman tolerate that?
This is going to be difficult for both parties to cope.

Not necessarily...not everyone wants children. A person who has infertility issues should get with someone that either doesn't want children or has the same issues.

If both desire children and can't biologically...then adoption is the key.
Re: Help by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
kunletiwoo: Oya! the Fluid master do sumtin na. cheesy

Are you calling me Dr. Fluid? cheesy
Re: Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Not necessarily...not everyone wants children. A person who has infertility issues should get with someone that either doesn't want children or has the same issues.

This is rare, even those in this kinda condition desire a lasting solution and even if they don't want children their decision wouldn't be based on this ailment
Re: Help by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
fluid26:

Oh! Dr. Fluid. We'all are waiting for you solution o cheesy
Re: Help by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Help by 190: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
fluid26:

grin grin grin
Re: Help by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
yinkawunmi: [color=#000099][/color]Pls I ned ur advice cos am losing my mind, my finance told me he has a low sperm count, dat he can't impregnate a woman. What do I do am totally confused

I know you'll like to read this smiley

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/10/coming-out-of-closet-of-infertility.html
Re: Help by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
@op,Your 'finance'?? undecided
Re: Help by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ishilove: @op,Your 'finance'?? undecided

I just knew one member would do this undecided

1 Like

Re: Help by MrsChima(f): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
kunletiwoo: This is rare, even those in this kinda condition desire a lasting solution and even if they don't want children their decision wouldn't be based on this ailment

The point is the not everybody desire children.
Re: Help by Nedum05(f): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Madam, are u sure he does nt want you to leave him alone as in tired of you? Am just saying, check if his character has nt changed or even maybe he might be testing u 2 see if u will stand by him in times of trouble. I pray u make d right decision. Bt a hospital will convince you more.
Re: Help by kokosheen(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
OP, you had a phone affair, you fell in love, your fiance fell in love with an image of you, you met, you like, he doesn't.

In truth, bois are now quite ingenious in ways of breaking up with ladies. I have a friend that was always changing his blood type after 2 - 3 months of dating a lady. If she's AS, he's AS; if she's AC, he's either SS or AS; if she happens to be AA, he lies that his parents hate her; if the girl doesn't give up, he'll remember that she's protestant and he's catholic; and if all these fails, the almighty formula: he has gotten another girl pregnant (& he arranges a girl to pose as the pregnant lover). Thank God he's married now.

Just chin up, your own husband will come. Like a poster wrote earlier, a nigerian man that will go check his sperm count before getting married lai-lai.

1 Like

Re: Help by cowgurl: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I wished humans were that considerate and not selfish.
Re: Help by omotola1(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2012
Ur Bobo simply wants to dump u!
U think semen evaluation is a thing pple just do any how?
No sensible unmarried dude will ever do dat!
Ur guy is just tired of you ni jor!
Re: Help by kokosheen(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2012
Or he might just be testing you to see if you would stick with him through thick n' thin (don't why some folks do this sha)..
Re: Help by yinkawunmi(f): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2012
ghettodreamz:

You guys have been together for 8 months? Has he ever been married to before? Do you know anything about his past sexual life? How come he got to know this? I mean, has he tried impregnating a lady before? Has he been medically examined before? How many times? How long was the last? And what was the medical test result? Sound like you really loved him, but how much does he loves you? What is his religion? And how much does he practise?

Sound like IJMB Q's, but I believe your response to the above Q's would certainly help throw more light on the issue for better...
ghettodreamz:

You guys have been together for 8 months? Has he ever been married to before? Do you know anything about his past sexual life? How come he got to know this? I mean, has he tried impregnating a lady before? Has he been medically examined before? How many times? How long was the last? And what was the medical test result? Sound like you really loved him, but how much does he loves you? What is his religion? And how much does he practise?

Sound like IJMB Q's, but I believe your response to the above Q's would certainly help throw more light on the issue for better...
ghettodreamz:

. Sorry ve not been on line for a while nau, the guy I claim to love has changed totally, he hardly answer my calls nau, presently the relationship is going down, I don't understand him any longer rite nau I don't kw wat to believe if he is saying the truth or not.
Re: Help by yinkawunmi(f): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2012
omotola1: Ur Bobo simply wants to dump u!
U think semen evaluation is a thing pple just do any how?
No sensible unmarried dude will ever do dat!
Ur guy is just tired of you ni jor!
I think U̶̲̥̅̊ are rite, cos he has be avoiding me nowadays
Re: Help by nysot(f): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
If a guy doesn't like you there's nothing you can do about that..the guy doesn't dig you and he's looking for a way to let you out.. I'm talking from experience, there was this guy that liked me, let me put it as, he was desperate to get married, i never liked him for one second..He kept disturbing thinking I would have a change of mind but i never did...Instead i told him I'm SS to put him off but it didn't work..the point I'm trying to make is that the guy does not want you,just let him be. With time, you would forget him
Re: Help by BOAproperties: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
Tell him to consults medical experts.
Re: Help by wellmax(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
Have you been intimate with him?
Re: Help by nonysmith(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
yinkawunmi: [color=#000099][/color]. Sorry ve not been on line for a while nau, the guy I claim to love has changed totally, he hardly answer my calls nau, presently the relationship is going down, I don't understand him any longer rite nau I don't kw wat to believe if he is saying the truth or not.
omo see innovation abeggg....lol...heheheeh d guy wants to run away from d relationship...daz all..plus since u guyz had nt seen for the entire 8months and u jst saw each oda am sensing dat may b u didn't meet his physical requirements
Re: Help by thorpido(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
Have u slept with him?
Re: Help by andyanders: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
yinkawunmi: [color=#000099][/color]Pls I ned ur advice cos am losing my mind, my finance told me he has a low sperm count, dat he can't impregnate a woman. What do I do am totally confused

Go t Synagogue Church for deliverance or get anointing water and his case will be over.
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
2kurupt: Hm, you said it's your fiancée right? Maybe he wants to use it as an excuse to breakup or make you end the relationship.

No normal bachelor walks into a clinic & requests for a sperm count examination, except in he has been married before or tried to father a baby in the past.

TALK TO HIM
you re wrong dude....because u havent thought of it doesnt mean that other guys dont go to check themselves from tym to tym. it is always advice able to run fertility tests on both parties before marriage not after.
Re: Help by PrettieJ(f): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
He should go on moringa root syrup for 2 months n go for check-up again.
Re: Help by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
it's easy na, u shld work to having a high-egg-count!
I'll tell u how ds works!

Supposing ur coverage area is 1000 meter square, then u low sperm-counted individual will jes av a squirt not covering more than 10% of the whole area. A case which makes it difficult to for a sperm to fall on an egg!

But if u av high-egg count and ur eggs are everywhere, covering almost 80% of the area. Do the maths. Even a drop of sperm shld do d trick!
Visit doctorabakaliki4u.com for the drugs!
Thank u!

But as a sister, i'll advise u to leave him if u are particular abt raising ur own kids and u both can't afford an artificial dissemination!
Re: Help by blessingthanks: 6:10pm On May 15, 2017
For perfect cure of low sperm or zero sperm count and staphylococcus call 09027322832 and get solution
Re: Help by blessingthanks: 6:12pm On May 15, 2017
For perfect cure of low sperm or zero sperm count and staphylococcus call 09027322832

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Girl Is Worth Fighting For / . / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.