Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,460 members, 7,974,878 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:22 PM

Please Webmasters I Need Help Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Webmasters I Need Help Here (834 Views)

Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog / Please Webmasters I Need A Little Help With Making Money From My Site. / Webmasters I Need $700,000,000,000 Urgently Pls. {seven Hundred Billion Dollars} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Webmasters I Need Help Here by webpro(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2008
Am just a starter in web designing, during my training i was thought to use COREL PHOTO PAINT for my page banner but during my designing, the page banner that i can make with COREL PHOTO PAINT it dont seems to be the same with other websites that i do visit, some body ask me to go and learn corel draw and use it to make my page banner, i practical know all the effects in COREL PHOTO PAINT, I want to know will corel draw work out for me because i want to pay somebody to teach me corel draw, or is there another banner creator apart from COREL PHOTO PAINT, ADOBE PHOT SHOP and ULED PHOTO EXPRESS?

Please I need Urject Responds
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help Here by smartsoft(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2008
See try to learn FIREWORKS it is cool man for banners very cool one,  i can teach that very well,  like you can use fireworks for icons too banners bent curves e.t.c any kind of shape,  logo e.t.c,  ! Corel Draw aren't good man look so bluring when using it,  and my prefessionals in here woun't advice you to start using corel draw i myself hate it though, ! Corel Draw is maining for something else. but because is a graphich design package people want to use it,  ! i can put you through on FIREWORKS  3hours for training 2hours for pratical.

Click here and see what Firewworks can do https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-68924.0.html

Buzz me 07035197309, 08025266821 if you are intrested. anyway !
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2008
I think the best tool for the web so far is photoshop , fireworks is not bad also. i used photoshop for my website from start to finish (www.webdezzi.com) including the 3d images there. I used photoshop 7 for it way back then, now i am using photoshop cs3 call it photoshop 10 if u like and i haven't seen what i cant do with it
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help Here by smartsoft(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
humm ya ! Photoshop is pretty cool i use it too but FIREWORKS is easier to learn you know that ! PS basically is for image editing and all that
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help Here by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2008
maybe, depends on each user i think, I personally prefer Photoshop and i have this guy here with me, he uses fireworks and i tell you, he is good at it. its all about passion i think
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help Here by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2008
Whether photoshop or fireworks or even mspaint(please dont use mspaint), graphics design is graphics design. I have personally not used photo paint, but i know fireworks has all you need to make web graphics, especially the beautiful exports.
I know fireworks is ideal and quite easy to use. Make up your mind, try the two, whichever one u find easier will suffice.

Just like server sided languages, i am a vb programmer but i prefer php(with syntax like c), rather than asp and asp.net (which is similar to vb). I just find php easier. I learnt photoshop before fireworks, but i prefer fireworks,
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help Here by smartsoft(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
yah DHTML it's like u know what i'm talking about, you see there is notting FIREWORKS can't do, it boils down to you the USER who is using it, i must tell you that aren't boasting here, i know what i'm talking about FIREWORKS is very cool when t comes to WEB i really study it so hard and i can tell you that i produce cool stuff with it, only thing i can't understand is if they can allow FIREWORKS just like we have corel draw doing some printing work it ! and if you think FIREWORKS can edit image just like PS, then try me on that !
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help Here by smartsoft(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2008
@webpro i mean the traning was intresting ? if you have any information, don't hesistate 2 get back to me

(1) (Reply)

They Are In Nigeria Now! / xPlitCity Social Network / How Much Will You Charge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.