Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,355 members, 7,932,271 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

How Much Will You Charge? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will You Charge? (829 Views)

How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? / Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will You Charge? by A2J(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2010
am just wondering, on what amount to charge this client, he is seeking a website,with ability to shop online,mode of payment might be paypal or direct payment into their /ac.

if you to develop such website, how much will you charge?

Really do need this info pls.
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by yawatide(f): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
Minimum: $1,500 just for design/development.

If maintenance will be required, that will cost extra (minimum, depending on level of changes: $50 a month)
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by A2J(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2010
could you PM me your email address to my nairaland inbox? might have something for ya.
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by yawatide(f): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
YIM and email: yawatide (note, no dashes).
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by A2J(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
will write you soon.
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by allsolutio(m): 2:14am On Jan 14, 2010
Ok i will help you out here but i will quote the prices in USD (US Dollars) To set a website for that functionality will cost $500 at list but with domain and hosting then you can charge a total of $650 0r $700 here ia a sample i have creatted which i am still developing http://johnkaymachines.com fill free to contact me if you need help at isaac @ centerofinformation.com your topic of your message should be Naira Land Website design Help Needed Isaac.

Please no spamming because i can easily track one down even if one is using proxy or a free mail like yahoo mail

Have a nice day
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by yawatide(f): 2:49am On Jan 14, 2010
allsolutio:
I get this message atop my browser when I visit your site. Maybe you should take a look at it, granted as you said, you are still developing the site:

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/johnkaym/public_html/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by BLESSING29: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
[am just wondering, on what amount to charge this client, he is seeking a website,with ability to shop online,mode of payment might be paypal or direct payment into their /ac.

if you to develop such website, how much will you charge?

Really do need this info pls.]

Pls i need to talk to you cos i need same service.

Cheers.
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by A2J(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
allsolutio:

Ok i will help you out here but i will quote the prices in USD (US Dollars) To set a website for that functionality will cost $500 at list but with domain and hosting then you can charge a total of $650 0r $700 here ia a sample i have creatted which i am still developing http://johnkaymachines.com

hmmm, $500 to develop such website, seems you just used osCommerce to create that website, hmmmm

@yawa-ti-de,

as its hard to get hold of you on yahoo, could it be possible to see one of websites you'd developed? i mean kinda of a shopping site.?
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by yawatide(f): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2010
From various postings on here, I don't show my work publicly. If you want to see it, you will have to "lie in wait" and catch me online. On purpose, I am very elusive - the less you know, the more you desire to know wink
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by OmniPotens(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2010
Can't that user send a mail? Someone like me only comes online when I see the need else, you will not see me online but once you send a mail, your response hits you in good time. I guess he/she should try that option or what do you think yawa?
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 15, 2010
So Yawa, u dey diss other pple works, and ur sites are not for see abi, hmm, guess no client and server side contact form validation on them grin
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by yawatide(f): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2010
So Yawa, u dey diss other pple works, and your sites are not for see abi, hmm, guess no client and server side contact form validation on them

Oh, they are "for see" alright, just not on nairaland. google is too dangerous. I don't want anyone tracing anything to me wink

Seek (privately) and ye shall find. That is all I can say wink
Re: How Much Will You Charge? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ok i see!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Providers + Java And PHP / Over 300,000,000 Pdf Ebooks To Download For Free / How Do I Attached Pdf To My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.