Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers (1865 Views)

Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. / Some Foolish Online Question And Answers / Nairaland Second Semester Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
Goodday Niralanders you are welcome to the semester exam answer on ur posts and note no copying thank you.

Instructions: Answer all questions.
Calculators not allowed
TIME:1hour 30mins.
SECTION A:

1. What are the names of the 2 people holding hands when you switch on a Nokia phone?
2. If the past tense of take is took, what is the past tense of make?
3. I have a dream is to Luther King, as I have no shoes is to.....?
4. If someone from Kano is referred to as Bakane, what do you call someone from Taraba?
5. Which Nigerian university has the highest number of ladies with BB's?
6. If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo on facebook, who sent the friend request and why?.
SECTION B..
Attempt all questions:
1. Between the Nigerian Police and the Nigerian girl, who likes money more?
2. Using the almighty formulae, calculate the diameter of Kanji dam [take pie=3.142]
3. If your X-boyfriend/girlfriend wins N5million immediately after you broke up, find the value of X
4. If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy, who is Adaobi? Good Morning Pals
ALL THE BEST.. Your time starts now.
Re: Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers by dopeJemi: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ansaz(section a) deir names r NO and KIA,wen dey held hands dey formed a bond called NOKIA. No2: it shud av bin mook buh its made. No3: I fink Obasanjo said dat. No4:dunno. No5: fink its abuja. No6: obasanjo sent d request buh dunno y
Re: Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
dopeJemi: Ansaz(section a) deir names r NO and KIA,wen dey held hands dey formed a bond called NOKIA. No2: it shud av bin mook buh its made. No3: I fink Obasanjo said dat. No4:dunno. No5: fink its abuja. No6: obasanjo sent d request buh dunno y
Carry over grin grin
Re: Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers by larride(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
Let me go back home to read, i will be back for the exam.
Re: Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers by dopeJemi: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
dvdon:
Carry over grin grin
I try na
Re: Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers by HAH: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
1 bush and saddam
2 mook
3 good luck jonathan
4 batarabe
5 maulag
6 their handles cos non is computer littetate

section 2

1 naija babes
2 is 3142000sqm
3 winch
4 hermoprodiate
Re: Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
HAH: 1 bush and saddam
2 mook
3 good luck jonathan
4 batarabe
5 maulag
6 their handles cos non is computer littetate

section 2

1 naija babes
2 is 3142000sqm
3 winch
4 hermoprodiate
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers by Xymc1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
*yawns and uses style to giraffe into HAH's paper*

(1) (Reply)

Epic Shaving Magic (pictures) / If U Fail This Riddle, U Re Not Current / Some Facts You Never Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.