Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nairaland Second Semester Exam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Second Semester Exam (1080 Views)

Nairaland Second Semester Examination / Second Semester Examination. General Paper / Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Second Semester Exam by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
UNIVERSITY OF NAIRALAND

Answer all questions.
Note: No calculator or any electronic devices.
TIME:1hour 30mins.
Instruction: You are allow to cheat but you must not caught
SECTION A: subjective objective

1. If a Witch marries an Armed Robber and give birth to a prostitute, who ll stay home at night?

2. What are the Names of the 2 people holding hands when U switch on a nokia phone?

3. If the past tense of take is took, what is the past tense of make?

4. I have a dream is to Luther King, as I av no shoes is to?

5. What's the plural form of Zaphaneth Paneah?

6. Which University in your country has the highest number of ladies who cAn travel a 2km journey on foot?

7. If Tinubu is a friend to Obasanjo on facebook, then who sent the friend request?

SECTION B Theory
Attempt all questions:

1. Differentiate between Do or Die and All die be die!

2. Using the almighty formulae, calculate the diameter of Kanji dam[take pie=3.142]

3. If your X-boyfriend/girlfriend wins 5million Dollars immediately after U broke up..then find the value of x...I repeat find x.

4a. If Ida is a girl and Bello is a boy, who's Idabello?
b. If Pra is a river and Bosomtwe is a lake, then who is Pra-Bosomtwe?..

best of luck (OPEYEMI)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Second Semester Exam by k2039: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
[size=18pt]All this question no dey our syllabus.

Everyone will fail,and lecturer will upgrade(I still get hope to pass 4 upgrade)[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Second Semester Exam by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Even class rep bin dat use to form too no, cant even answer one question..i have told everyone of you that i dont tolerate nonsense in my class okay. I heard dat d first semester exam all of you cheat but now nothing like dat..
Re: Nairaland Second Semester Exam by OPEYEMIAD(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yes dis is d type of decorum i want..hey u stand up *pointing to mogulo* what are asking 4
Re: Nairaland Second Semester Exam by Fishflow: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: UNIVERSITY OF NAIRALAND

Answer all questions.
Note: No calculator or any electronic devices.
TIME:1hour 30mins.
Instruction: You are allow to cheat but you must not caught
SECTION A: subjective objective

1. If a Witch marries an Armed Robber and give birth to a prostitute, who ll stay home at night?
Ans- there dog
2. What are the Names of the 2 people holding hands when U switch on a nokia phone?
Ans- father and son
3. If the past tense of take is took, what is the past tense of make?
Ans- Mook(lwkmd)
4. I have a dream is to Luther King, as I av no shoes is to?
Ans- GEJ(oga president)
5. What's the plural form of Zaphaneth Paneah?
Ans- zaphaneths paneahs
6. Which University in your country has the highest number of ladies who cAn travel a 2km journey on foot?
Ans- maulag
7. If Tinubu is a friend to Obasanjo on facebook, then who sent the friend request?
Ans- a monkey
SECTION B Theory
Attempt all questions:

1. Differentiate between Do or Die and All die be die!
Ans- it very clear, D O O R D I E and A L L D I E B E D I E are dy the same spellings?
2. Using the almighty formulae, calculate the diameter of Kanji dam[take pie=3.142]
ans- kanjidam
3. If your X-boyfriend/girlfriend wins 5million Dollars immediately after U broke up..then find the value of x...I repeat find x.
Ans- its simple, i'll find x in the grave cos i'll send armed robbers to kill her and collect the 5m, man must not dull o
4a. If Ida is a girl and Bello is a boy, who's Idabello?
Ans- idabello is an amaphrodite
b. If Pra is a river and Bosomtwe is a lake, then who is Pra-Bosomtwe?..
Ans- then pra-bosomtwe will be river-lake. Teacher opeyemi abeg mark my script and give me scholarship fast
Re: Nairaland Second Semester Exam by larride(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
1. No-one
2. Akin and Paw Paw
3. Make grin grin grin grin grin grin
4. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (our President)
5. Zaphaneths Paneahs
6. Unilag
7. Bankole

I wan go shitz, i dey come

(1) (Reply)

I Fear 9ja My Country / I Cant Hold Back My Love Any Longer. / Interactive Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.