Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them (3213 Views)

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Things Different Nigerian Women Like / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Orikinla(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
Girls like guys who can cook.

It’s confirmed – girls like guys who can cook! In fact, 92 percent of women recently surveyed say they like it when a guy cooks for them*! Now, Buitoni® and sexy celebrity dancer, actor and at-home chef Gilles Marini are on a mission to get guys in the kitchen!

See video on http://totnaija..com/2012/10/girls-like-guys-who-can-cook.html

SOURCE: TALK OF THE TOWN.

1 Like

Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Wislet(f): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
before? wink
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Beync(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2012
yes it's palatable when a guy cook
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
why would we hate guys who can cook? Of course, we love them.
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
Really? Good thing I can cook. Unfortunate for 190 though
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by claremont(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
I hate cooking. I prefer to lie down on the couch sipping a beer and watching football while someone else sweats it out in the kitchen. grin
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by pweeryambre: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
I do not..repeat.. Do not fancy a guy knowing how to cook for any reason for me, finding him in the kitchen pisses me off.. Kinda makes me think he is sort of weak.

1 Like

Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
pweeryambre: I do not..repeat.. Do not fancy a guy knowing how to cook for any reason for me, finding him in the kitchen pisses me off.. Kinda makes me think he is sort of weak.
[size=13pt]cuz if he cooks better than you, you're in some sort of sh11t tongue[/size]
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by victorian(f): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
its was so romantic when one of my ex use to cook for me....gush!.... it was tongue a turn on...
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]cuz if he cooks better than you, you're in some sort of sh11t tongue[/size]
Deep shyt
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by ijebabe: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Why of course, its so sweet and romantic! smiley
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by MrsChima(f): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
It isnt a big deal when my husband cooks for me.
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by drnoel: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
maybe european women but defintely not Nigerian girls. While in Uni, some years back, I lost a girl friend cos i could cook. I later heard her friends say he said she couldn´t date a guy that could cook cos she won´t have any leverage over him

1 Like

Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by ijebabe: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2012
^^ Now that's just plain stupid! Where do these breed of women come from
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided Ridiculous..
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by cindyrella(f): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2012
It is romantic when a guy cooks for me..
Trouble is when he cooks better than me! tongue
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by flash11(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2012
pweeryambre: I do not..repeat.. Do not fancy a guy knowing how to cook for any reason for me, finding him in the kitchen pisses me off.. Kinda makes me think he is sort of weak.
fantabulous!
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
cindyrella: It is romantic when a guy cooks for me..
Trouble is when he cooks better than me! tongue
why is that trouble? Its should be fun na
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by ijebabe: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
I've always wanted to marry a chef cheesy
They are good with their hands
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by cindyrella(f): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
why is that trouble? Its should be fun na
Yeah right! cheesy
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by zangiff(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Interesting
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by cindyrella(f): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
ijebabe: I've always wanted to marry a chef cheesy
*Clears throat*
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by MrsChima1(f): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chefs are okay...but I like handymen better. wink
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by free2ryhme: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
Orikinla: Girls like guys who can cook.

It’s confirmed – girls like guys who can cook! In fact, 92 percent of women recently surveyed say they like it when a guy cooks for them*! Now, Buitoni® and sexy celebrity dancer, actor and at-home chef Gilles Marini are on a mission to get guys in the kitchen!

See video on http://totnaija..com/2012/10/girls-like-guys-who-can-cook.html

SOURCE: TALK OF THE TOWN.

what is the point to all this? you better wake up to ya dreams and start facing reality. Money control things.
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
cindyrella:
Yeah right! cheesy
It is
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
i love guys dat can cook.
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Meeky(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
ijebabe: I've always wanted to marry a chef cheesy
good with dia hands indeed.i hope is not what I am thinking
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by ijebabe: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
Meeky: good with dia hands indeed.i hope is not what I am thinking
Do I have control over your mind tongue
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2012

Weak ke? No, for me that is a sign of a strong, caring and affectionate man because it takes a strong minded man to go to the Kitchen and cook for his babe.

I guess different strokes for different folks!
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Mynd44: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Meeky: good with dia hands indeed.i hope is not what I am thinking
Now is the time to get your mind into the gutter
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
ijebabe: ^^ Now that's just plain stupid! Where do these breed of women come from

Them plenty well well; you just haven't come across one. It all boils down to family background and personal ethics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out / Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie / Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.