Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,231 members, 7,950,267 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them (3231 Views)

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Things Different Nigerian Women Like / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by ijebabe: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now is the time to get your mind into the gutter
After you
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
Even if i can cook better than my babe, i wont let her know.....i will always pretend to make mistakes and ask for her assistance (kinda makes it romantic too) and that way i wouldn't hurt her feelings cos cooking is the pride of a woman and it really brings down her self esteem, confidence and personal worth (value) if her partner happens to do that better than her.....
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by Meeky(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
[quote author=ijebabe]
Do I have control over your mind tongue[/quoteNot at all.
Re: 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them by ijebabe: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
^I thot as much grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? / Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) / What Is The Most Acceptable Way To End A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.