Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,944 members, 7,912,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

The 40 Laptops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 40 Laptops (882 Views)

What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew / 40 Laptops Campaign Squad Under Presure / Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 40 Laptops by solid3(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pardon my curiousity, I was just wandering what happend to The g Laptops, I seem not to notice them any longer. Has their contract been terinated, has NLers drown them with supperior arguments, have they lost passion for their job or what?

It might interest you to know that "The 40 Laptops" is a group of persons on NL who sniff from thread to thread fighting those who say anything not too sweet about this present govt.

Pls I want to know what happened to "The 40 Laptops"

wink smiley wink
Re: The 40 Laptops by ogaboko: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
*solid*:
Pardon my curiousity, I was just wandering what happend to The g Laptops, I seem not to notice them any longer. Has their contract been terinated, has NLers drown them with supperior arguments, have they lost passion for their job or what?

It might interest you to know that "The 40 Laptops" is a group of persons on NL who sniff from thread to thread fighting those who say anything not too sweet about this present govt.

Pls I want to know what happened to "The 40 Laptops"

wink smiley wink

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The 40 Laptops by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
Choke packets were sent down the wire to reduce network traffic from all 40 laptops grin grin grin
Re: The 40 Laptops by vanbonattel: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
the 40 laptops were a product of the opposition propaganda and never really existed in real life.
Re: The 40 Laptops by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
Would their(and BEAF's) silence have anything to do with the arrival of the ATTACK LION?
Re: The 40 Laptops by excondido(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
op i think they opted out of further hostility and tired of antagonising the anti-govt and neutral. some of their post suggest they are not machines afterall......highly spirited in other sections like romance and celebrity with fine sense of humor.
Re: The 40 Laptops by excondido(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Viewing this topic: jmaine(m), pearl~hapi(f),
Re: The 40 Laptops by jmaine: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
excondido:
Viewing this topic: jmaine(m), pearl~hapi(f),

Congratulation . . . .
Re: The 40 Laptops by solid3(m): 12:28am On Oct 07, 2012
Kamanda: Would their(and BEAF's) silence have anything to do with the arrival of the ATTACK LION?

Still wondering

(1) (Reply)

, / 300 Nigerians Deported From The Republic Of Botswana / Cold War Era Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.